Resident Evil 0?

Posted by ZEN

I had ran across this [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ujU9RyFvo&search=resident%20evil%200]video[/url] before. It's a short preview of 'Resident Evil 0' originally for the N64.
I don't recall any information about it at the time of development though.

Obviously there were some major changes before this project got scrapped in favor of the GameCube version (like the playable character choices).

Posted by Xero

Resident evil 0?? Never heard of it before. Looked like house of the dead.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Wow I didn't know Resident Evil 0 was released for the 64.From the look of the video I still perfer the Gamecube version.

Posted by Klarth

It was never released for N64; development was moved to GCN.

Had it been released, it probably would have wound up being the best-looking N64 game.

Posted by Viccica

That looks siick. Iif iit had ever came out I would SO buii iit. =/

Posted by Cruxis

Wow.

That n64 game looks almost as good as the sequel. Considering that the sequel had less blood, then I actuall would say I like the n64 verson better. **** it to hell!!! if they can rerelease RE1,RE2 & RE3, then I would think that they could do the same with this one.

...then again, mark my words, there very well likely might be a n64 RE0 port for nintendo DS.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Viccica: That looks siick. Iif iit had ever came out I would SO buii iit. =/

It did come out. On the gamecube.

A friend of mine has it.

Posted by brownoystercult

He meant if it had come out for the N64.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Chris Day: Location: To do what is right, even if it means risking you're life or reputation. To face what I fear most.

FYI: You're = you are.

I believe the word you're looking for is your.

It makes you sound simple. You should change it.

Oh, and awesome clip, Zen. :D

Posted by Random

I was rather amused when I saw this. Resident Evil 0 was one of the games I had been looking for since I heard of it coming out for the Cube. Infact I bought the Gamecube a couple days after RE 0's Release. It was a fun game I'd say. Most people didn't seem to care for it all that much, but I thought it was worthy of purchasing.

Posted by Last Fog

RE0 was decent, that's really all I can say. I'm not a fan of the character switching, that was an annoyance more than anything. And the idea of leaving items on the ground could be frustrating at times.

Posted by Pit_42

Yes. It was decent

Posted by Ant

I thought the game itself was alright. But the graphics in that video or insane. BOOSTER PACK WORTHY I'D SAY!