I keep getting this message

Posted by PhlyntheKT

"Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."
When I try to update my avatar.

Posted by Demonblade

save it to your desktop and upload it from there.

Some sites dont allow you the ability to directly upload pictures from their website, i believe it takes up portions of their bandwidth.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I can't because I use a library PC.

Posted by Xero

Well then go home and do it!

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Um...I can't do that because I use a library pc and the one at home I'm not allowed to use. I'll see if I can copy one of your avatars for now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Use a different avatar from a different website? Or find a different computer you can use for a couple second to upload it. Or even use a jumpdrive.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Phlynthe: Um...I can't do that because I use a library pc and the one at home I'm not allowed to use. I'll see if I can copy one of your avatars for now.

Dont steel member's avatar.

[url]www.avatarity.com[/url]

pic one of those. They work.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post da image URL here and I can add it.

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, because we can't upload from Photobucket or anything it took me forever to figure out how to give Shdig/Shalien his Lakitu avatar, without losing the transparency/animation. Way to make things tough, Smith. :mad:

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I want this I also need it scaled down...
[IMG]http://www.gamez.nl/upload/753112_610_1134739712101-dreamcast.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Jesse Smith

*gags* Not da Trashstation!!! :D I'll let some Trashstation freak scale it down!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

there

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Jesse Smith: *gags* Not da Trashstation!!! :D I'll let some Trashstation freak scale it down!!!! :D:D:D

Hey it's the Dreamcast not the PSone.