HELP PLEASE=]

Posted by wannafanta

okay, so my boyfriend's mom is in LOVE with nintendo. and i've looked places to find one, but they're all beat up and out of shape. i still have mine from forever ago, but from moving everywhere i lost the AV ADAPTER ( i think thats what its called )....i've looked a pawn shops and games stores and nowhere sells them. i guess last resort is ebay. but does anyone know where i could possibly find one? thanks guys =]

Posted by poisonblood

Are you talking about the little screw that ataches to the back of you T.V if you are then it is called a RF(radio frequency) adapter. AV(audio video) is the collored cords. Doesn't your NES have the conectins for the AV cords(the yellow white and red) If it does those work just as good. If you dont want to go to ebay you could just buy one of those damaged NES's you mentioned and keep it but give away your good one with the adapter the damaged one came with.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting poisonblood: Doesn't your NES have the conectins for the AV cords(the yellow white and red)

Original NES only has a yellow and red for RCA connections. There is only one for audio (red), although it is still possible to get both left/right audio with a Y-adapter.
Pretty much any RCA A/V cable should work.

Unless the poster originally meant AC Adapter, which is for the power source. 'Innovations' reproduces them for about $5-7 (US) at places like [url=http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/inn240106.html]here[/url] and of course, eBay.

Posted by The Legend of Me

Thats funny I have like four, but sorry I cant help you .

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Protoman's rep comment: Protoman disagrees: A splitter doesn't make it stereo though.

Nor was a "splitter" or "stereo" ever even mentioned.

Quoting ZEN: ...it is still possible to get both left/right audio with a Y-adapter.

Left/right audio means sound coming from both speakers. It is technically "dual-mono". Achievable with audio Y-adaptor.

Thanks.
By the way, you fail at "opposition".