Just thought I would say Hello

Posted by candycab

Ive putted around the forums in the past and decided to join and see what everyone is into and help out where I can :)

A Little info on myself .. Im 35 have served 6 years in the U.S.M.C seeing both Panama and Kuwait ,have since worked in Law Enforcement for a few different Agencies and Im now semi retired .I have been gaming since about the age of 7... I think ? Ricochet was the first home game I ever owned followed bye a Commodore 64 and later the Odyssey2 [ still own ]

Since that time Ive owned almost every system to come out with a few exceptions ,never had a TG16 or NES ,I was into the Master System at the time.

Never fell into the Atari pit that is the XE though I still own a 2600 and 5200 as well as about a dozen Pong clones, Ive been fortunite enough to have an older brother that was a very successful Arcade and Route Operator for many years and I had ammased a rather large Coin-Op collection.

He has left the business and most of my collection has been sold off due to lack of storage space though I keep a few games that I love, namely A.P.B. a 6-Player X-Men ,a mint 4 Player Spiderman ,Time Pilot ,Rastan ,Scramble [ Yellow Stern cab ] a sitdown Spy Hunter [ huge pain in the butt ] and a minty Sinistar :)

I also keep a few at home,a very nice SNK SC19-4 cab [ my Avatar ] with an MV1-F Neo-Geo board with about 30 games and probably the coolist mod/toy I have ever done.. A Capcom Slam Masters cab with an origional Playstation wired into it with a nice 25inch Medium res Zenith monitor ,a 35watt Capcom/Q-Sound amp and Pioneer Premiere 3-way 6x9 speakers. Its awesome for all the Namco and Williams Classic Arcade compilation disc's.

Currently I game on an older P4 based PC aswell as the PS2 and X-Box and still play a little 3DO now and then :) Anyway if anyone needs any Arcade Machine help dont hesitate to ask, Ive seen and done alot with them over the years but I will be the first to tell you I definitly dont know everything and there is always more to learn.

Other than that I think it will be cool to check this place out and maybe make a few more new friends.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hail, sir. Quite the intro. I'm sure you'll do just fine here. Enjoy your stay.

Posted by candycab