How many times do you swear everyday?

Posted by Xero

I swear rarely. Mostly when I'm ****ed off wich is kinda normal. Overall maybe once to 5 times a day.

You dont need to count. Just answer what you think.

Posted by Demonblade

more than 10...likely less than 100

Posted by Xenos

I almost never swear outline, but on the internet ...

yeah.

Posted by Arcadios

It always depends on my mood and the weather for some reason.

Posted by Demonblade

actually, i retract my first statement. If you count how many times i swear in my head, its likely well of 200.

Posted by Iris

I don't swear much at all. Don't worry though, I make up for it online. Mainly because I'm more careful offline, and would rather communicate without sounding vulgar. I really don't feel the same way online, and I'll swear pretty needlessly.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris: I really don't feel the same way online, and I'll swear pretty needlessly.

Well nobody cares when somebody swears around here anyway :rolleyes:

Posted by Dexter

I don't swear. I've never said the f word in my life!

Posted by Boner

Quoting Dexter: I don't swear. I've never said the f word in my life!

Well aren't you just a regular Johnny Appleseed. :p:

As for me; Rarely do I find myself in the presence of such noble company where I feel the need to bite my tongue.

Posted by Lord of Spam

outloud: rarely
in my head: frequently
online: constantly

Posted by Last Fog

Only when I'm mad, or playing video games, I curse non stop.

[quote]I don't swear. I've never said the f word in my life!I don't believe you!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Last Fog: Only when I'm mad, or playing video games, I curse non stop.

Yeah I use to swear like hell when I played pokemon stadium. Gosh is it annoying when you miss all the time. Memories...

Posted by victimofadown

oh man i ****ing swear all the ****ing time. i say "happy ****ing morning" to my parents and they give a piece of **** if a ****ing swear. but do i ****ing care?.....**** the hell no mother****ers.

Posted by Xero

Quoting victimofadown: oh man i ****ing swear all the ****ing time. i say "happy ****ing morning" to my parents and they give a piece of **** if a ****ing swear. but do i ****ing care?.....**** the hell no mother****ers.

Gosh its the first time I actually see you post swears. lol

Posted by victimofadown

yeah i couldn't do that in other forums. i feel so free.

Posted by Xero

I never prevented you from swearing in my forum... Anyways this is off-topic. Sry.

Posted by Arwon

Certain sounds strung together are bad taste and it's weird to think why... taboos on certain words are essentially arbitrary. As a bit of a language nerd, it fascinates me.

Well, it's not always such a mystery. "Cuntslop" just sounds WRONG.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

On and offline it's quite common for me to let my mouth slip.

I've got no real need to watch my tounge. I work in a Bar and hang out with friends... who else is going to stop me?

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]I swear a fukken lot. It's normal in my vocabulary.[/COLOR]

Posted by Roger Smith

I really only swear when I'm getting pwnzered on SF Alpha 3:(

Posted by Slade

Bah, I hate when I hear other people: "And then he ****ing drove off without me and I had to ****ing walk all the ****ing way home..." And it's usually the really immature ones, so I make it a point to not swear too much. I never do around people I don't know too well, because I've seen too many people(again, immature) swear just to sound cool. So I just swear when I'm talking to a good friend about how crap happened during the day, or I'll let out a massive F-bomb if I hurt myself and the parentals aren't around.

Online, though, I swear more often, like whenever I feel like my statement needs some oomph.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Slade:

Online, though, I swear more often, like whenever I feel like my statement needs some oomph.

Example: Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper full stars is AS HARD AS A WACKO.

Posted by Ant

If you consider "love lake" to be consider swearing, then a lot. Because I noticed around a religious freak once that I say that a lot. But otherwise, I'd say often, but not constantly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I don't swear much at all. Don't worry though, I make up for it online. Mainly because I'm more careful offline, and would rather communicate without sounding vulgar. I really don't feel the same way online, and I'll swear pretty needlessly.

What she said. Outloud, it's pretty rare as I don't find the need to. Maybe a simple love here, and poop there, but that's usually from stubbing my toe or something along those lines.

Posted by Raptor

All the ****ing time, when I talk to myself. And when no one else is around, I talk to myself pretty much all the ****ing time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've swore once in my whole life! :D

Posted by Arcadios

If wacko was a swear then Jesse would be the devil.

Posted by poisonblood

I am almost constantly swearing and it has gotten to a point wear it comes out naturally and I
dont consider who I am with at the time.

Example:My parents

Posted by

every other word, sometimes i just wake up to say **** then go right back to sleep Bwhahhahaahha

Posted by mis0

I curse sometimes when something goes wrong offline, but generally I try not to make the words part of my regular vocabulary because it conveys ignorance and stupidity. Online, I don't really care because it doesn't end up costing me anything in terms of personal diginity.

Posted by Echo

I don't swear out loud too much usually, probably because my parents don't allow it and I went to a Christian school. However, if I'm at work (I work at a Zaxby's [fast food]), I'm one of the most profane people there. Work has wound up being a release for me, because when stuff goes wrong I can get really really mad and swear and such and no one cares. We just can't yell loud enough that customers can hear.

I have slipped up once or twice, though, and swore around people I shouldn't. Mainly my younger brother. About 3 weeks ago me and my dad were taking our boat out to the lake, and when he backed the trailer into the lake with me holding the rope to keep the boat from floating away, the knot slipped because neither of us thought to check it since we last took it out. I let out a "shit" there. I don't think he heard me, though, because he didn't say anything about it.

Posted by Klarth

I go to a British public school. Four-letter words are fundamental building blocks of the English language.

Posted by Aesthetic

It sometimes used to slip occasionally every day, but now it's rarely. I would never call myself a saint, though. Saints don't know what a negative adjective is, and therefore are boring. There are plenty of words that can compensate; and besides, I sort of like it when a normally saint-like person becomes a bit... "playfully angry," shall we say.

Posted by The Judge

Under normal circumstances, I swear often, even at home (though minorly) and at work (a little more frequently). I don't say anything horrible though. Around friends, though, all racist, sexist, and utterly offensive words are shot from my mouth like a fully loaded gun. I swear ALL the time.

Posted by victimofadown

i'm going to try to not swear for one day. lets see how long i could it.

Posted by

im trying not to swear for one post...............****!!!....guess i couldnt do it!

Posted by mis0

Don't forget to breathe, you idiot.

Posted by Arczu

I don't swear... and on the internet, I just come close to it by using purposeful mispelling. The only exception are quotes. I don't know why but I don't like swearing myself, but sometimes people going "F-CK!" all the time is funny.

Group of kids are standing on the crosswalk in the rain. Car spalshes one kid... he's all like "F--K me!" (then middle fingers the passing car) Seeing himself all drenched now. I silently laughed.