Guilty Gear

Posted by Xenos

I've heard a lot about this game so I was wondering if I could get some opinions about it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, let's just say there's a GG blog. It's probably the best 2D fighter series, even if there's some really, really low points (ISUKA and DS). Try Guilty Gear XX # Reload for the PS2 if you can.

Posted by The Judge

For PS2 it's called Guilty Gear XX, or X2, whichever.

And yes, it's incredible.

Yeah, I was thinking of the Xbox because it's right beside me :( Got mixed up.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting The Judge:
And yes, it's incredible.

[QUOTE=Vampiro]It's probably the best 2D fighter series, even if there's some really, really low points (ISUKA and DS).

It's so incredible that it's not even probably the best 2D fighter, it is hands down the best 2D fighter I've ever played.

I say probably because the lowpoints do drag down the whole series. GGX2 alone, though, is the best. SF2A is its only rival.

Posted by Degeneration

Don't even count Isuka and Dust Strikers. They were just failed experiments.

Posted by S

I agree with the posters here, Guilty Gear is by far the most impressive fighting game ever. It includes innovative new(Relatively.) systems that give the game an interesting twist, such as Bursting, RC, FRC, and Dusting. The game released for PS2, Guilty Gear: XX is great but has quite a few flaws in it... though nothing in contrast to other fights. Those faults are improved over the versions. Guilty Gear XX: Reloaded, and Guilty Gear XX: Slash. Slash is Japan only but what's played in Guilty Gear Tournaments. It adds a few new moves for characters and two additional characters into the mix.

The game is honestly breath taking. I'm preparing to play in tournaments for it myself. I used to be a Smash Brothers fiend, now I just love Guilty Gear.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Yeah, Guilty Gear is pretty cool. The graphics alone are breathtaking. And the music? Just wow. That's what drew me in at first actually.

However, what do you think about Guilty Gear 2 for Xbox 360? From what I've seen and read it looks like Dynasty Warriors...and the new character designs are sort of odd. I mean, GG characters have always been odd, but Ky's new design I feel is really weird for some reason.

Looks pretty ****ing gay. Then again, the 360 can't do a good 2D fighter anyways, what with the d-pad.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wii version of Accent Core is out next month. Probably worth checking out!

It's the same game with, again, very slight tweaks. So of course it's worth checking out.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I have two copies of the Xbox version for the simple fact that they were only $6 each and it's a very good game.

Posted by Acris

**** guilty gear it is halo 3 for 360 **** **** **** guiltygear

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

I just saw S