OMGNESS!!!! i'm here!!!!

Posted by victimofadown

whats going on VGC!!!! \m/^.^\m/!!!!!! i already loving this place and plan on staying. alright so i'm a hardcore gamer (i do take it seriously) and i'm rockhead.....i guess thats all i can say. and btw can i swear? i already got kicked out of a few forums because of my behavior.

Posted by Boner

Sure dude, swear all the **** you want because nobody will ****ing care or give a rat's *** because all the **** gets ****ing censored around this *****.

Welcome to VGC and enjoy your stay.

Posted by Xero

Be a swear jar if you want victimo. Welcome to VGC. Enjoy.

BTW this is Skull. Glad you joined :)

Posted by Klarth

VICTIM OF A DOWN'S SYNDROME?

Or not. I don't like your name, but you could fit in fine here if you try. :)

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome to VGC.
I hope you enjoy it enough to stay.

Posted by victimofadown

i will. skull knows that i'm like that rare n00b that sticks around. oh and thanks for the comments. i loved the first one.

Posted by Xero

Yeah I got no doubts that you'll stick around. You stuck in my forum and dint spam. Have fun :)

Posted by The Judge

Funfact: You can actually swear your f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ckin head off, and even bypass the g[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d da[COLOR="black"]m[/COLOR]ned censor put on it! :cookie:

Posted by Roger Smith

Nother fact: But it's not liek we'll fucking ever tell you:)

Posted by Demonblade

welcome yo...have fun and dont take things seriously.

Posted by Xero

[quote]Phantasma disagrees: O YEA MY CHEMICAL SLILKORN OF A DOWN-180 MAKES YOU A ROCKHEAD YEA LOL
Iris agrees: Ignore Phantasma
Kolo agrees: Ignore Iris
Opeth agrees: Ignore ignorant ignoring.
Malevolence agrees: Phantasma Copied Klarth, Therefor he fails.
The Judge agrees: Ignore The Judge
G-Sides agrees: what
Demonblade agrees: welcome

"Spreaded too much rep in the past 24 hours. Try later"

Raaah! Cant be part of the bandwagon :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Ingnore the above repper bandwagons are sorta gay anyway. Be glad you spreaded too much rep.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Ingnore the above repper bandwagons are sorta gay anyway. Be glad you spreaded too much rep.

oh ok....So all you called all these reppers gay? Hmm. You got guts ;)

Posted by Kanashuri

Welcome to the forums....back in '94

Posted by Lord of Spam

protip: ignore rep all together, unless you need to bolster your epenis.

Posted by Xero

Its hard to ignore the rep bandwagon when you reached 162 rep in your intro thread. Its almost a record :eek:

Posted by victimofadown

okay somebody is going to have to fill me in because i'm completly lost in this conversation.

Posted by Xero

This conversation is about nothing victimo. ;)
Now go post elsewhere! Go my son! *tears* my refferal is growing up... *snifff*

Posted by victimofadown

*violin plays in background*

Posted by Xero

Violins are lame, needs more bass guitar.

Posted by victimofadown

*heavy metal plays in background* \m/^.^\m/

Posted by Xero

yup. Some nice system of a down.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Flame ghost: Violins are lame, needs more bass guitar.

I beg to differ. Bloodlines being played on a violin was awesome in Castlevania 64.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: I beg to differ. Bloodlines being played on a violin was awesome in Castlevania 64.

true. And on that venetian snares song too. Aside from that, it annoys me.

Posted by victimofadown

really?? never played the game.

Posted by Xero

I dunno if you can still find it in shops. Probably. Try it. Its really fun.

Posted by victimofadown

*goes to local gamestore* trust me i'll find it, buy it and beat it by next week.

Posted by Xero

Go for it. :D

Posted by Zeta

Eh, it's pretty underrated and regarded as ****ty.

Posted by Xero

and what would ****ty?

Posted by victimofadown

s h i t t y

Posted by Xero

O lol thanx.

Posted by victimofadown

but it wouldn't make sense tho.

"Eh, it's pretty underrated and regarded as s h i t ty."

now this bothering me....i have to know

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting victimofadown: but it wouldn't make sense tho.

"Eh, it's pretty underrated and regarded as s h i t ty."

now this bothering me....i have to know

Makes sense to me... Other then that, Welcome.
[IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3303/wtfuxinn4th.jpg[/IMG]
Don't forget to leave your check on the way out!

Posted by Xero

Meh. This hotel is crappy. VGC diserves better

like this ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Jesus Christ, it's a huge rep bandwagon, get in the car!

Anywho, enjoy your stay. Have fun.

Posted by Xero

263...wow...I'll go expand it now.

Posted by Arcadios

I give this guy the award for "Most liked newbie" or everyone is just being extremely nice ,either way enjoy your stay and don't go near the Kingdom Hearts board because it causes brain tumors.:(

Posted by Colonel

This newbie makes me look like a fool :(. 6 months on VGC and I have 2/336. One day for him and he's already up my a$$ on the rep charts :D.

Good Job, i'll add to your rep pot.

Posted by victimofadown

you guys are great, and thanks for the reps.

Posted by Dog

wellcum, victimsofatdown or whatever.

Posted by victimofadown

just call me victimo or chris.

Posted by Xero

Quoting victimofadown: you guys are great, and thanks for the reps.

Bah no problem. We do that a lot. Now you need to keep it up, cuz it can go down fast too -_-

Posted by victimofadown

explain

Quoted post: I give this guy the award for "Most liked newbie" or everyone is just being extremely nice

Nah, it's just a bandwagon. I know that's the only reason I did it. :cookie:

Quoted post: explain

It won't go down fast, but it could go down. That's what the rep is there for, to approve, or disapprove of a member/post.

Posted by Colonel

I used to watch my older brother come on VGC alot so I thought i might learn alot if i joined, so i did, and i love it here, and i'm sure you will too, "chris". :)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: It won't go down fast, but it could go down. That's what the rep is there for, to approve, or disapprove of a member/post.

Ah. The reason I thought it could go down fast is because some rep powers like yours are at 40. It means -20 per bad rep and most of us rep members pretty quickly. Anyways, it shouldn't happen to you victimo. You always made good posts :)

Quoted post: Ah. The reason I thought it could go down fast is because some rep powers like yours are at 40. It means -20 per bad rep and most of us rep members pretty quickly.

It would have to be a pretty stupid post to generate a lot of bad rep very quickly. And I don't see that happening.

Posted by Xero

No me neither. But we never know.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Vampiro: It would have to be a pretty stupid post to generate a lot of bad rep very quickly. And I don't see that happening.

But you de-repped Shalien, and his rep went from 400-380. (never the less it was a fan boy statment) Good work Vamp.

Posted by Xero

Quoting .hack//: Good work Vamp.

lol I guess you dont like him.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Flame ghost: lol I guess you dont like him.

Who Shalien or Vamp? becuase i like them both.

Posted by Xero

Well you said good work to vamp because he de-repped shalien. I figured you wanted the guy's rep to go down wich means that you dont really like him.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting .hack//: This newbie makes me look like a fool :(. 6 months on VGC and I have 2/336. One day for him and he's already up my a$$ on the rep charts :D.

Good Job, i'll add to your rep pot.

I got it worse as I've been here for years. Congrats and Welcome Mr.Victim

Posted by Xero

Yeah but you dint help yourself.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Phlynthe: I got it worse as I've been here for years. Congrats and Welcome Mr.Victim

Making friends is the only way to make rep.

Not necessarily true...

Posted by Xero

The judge is not my friend and he gives me rep once in a while. Were just nice to each other.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting victimofadown: *heavy metal plays in background* \m/^.^\m/

**Kicks the stereo until it plays hard industrial techno** /ww\^

Posted by Xero

*puts chemical brothers in stereo* There. That should calm down raptor.

Posted by victimofadown

he think he calmed down now *heavy metal* \m/!!!!

Posted by Xero

What heavy metal bands are you listening to aside system of a down?

Posted by victimofadown

Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica,Slayer,Nirvana,Jane's Addiction,Fear Factory, Helmet, Marilyn Manson, Rage Against the Machine ,Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, and Slipknot etc....

Most of those aren't even metal, sir.

Posted by Klarth

Not even Fear Factory can save you now. :( Nirvana, Jane's Addiction, Helmet, Marilyn Manson, RATM, Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Slipknot aren't metal.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Vampiro: Not necessarily true...

or should i say, making kind...ness?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: Slipknot .

Slipknot is not a metal band? Ah. I swore they were....

Posted by victimofadown

me too.

Posted by Xero

When you bought the CD. In what category was it?

Or did you just download the songs?

Posted by victimofadown

metal. same as korn, ad/dc,***smack,Iron Maiden, soundgarden. if those are not metal...then i give up.

Quoted post: When you bought the CD. In what category was it?

You do realise most music stores usually separate their selection into rock/pop, right? Mainly because they have no idea what to label it as.

Anyways, Slipknot are nu-metal. Which, even though it has metal in the name, isn't considered metal by, well, anyone (except for nu-metal fans of course.)

Quoted post:
metal. same as korn, ad/dc,***smack,Iron Maiden, soundgarden. if those are not metal...then i give up.

Korn, ***smack, AC/DC and Soundgarden aren't, that's for sure.

Posted by victimofadown

thats most stores. the store i walked in had them in the right spots.

Posted by Xero

My music stores aren't always placing the music at the right spot, I admit, but on the metal corner, usually they have real metal bands. But then again. Mu store considers panic!at the disco as a metal band...

Posted by Klarth

Quoting victimofadown: thats most stores. the store i walked in had them in the right spots.

No it didn't. Whoever makes the decisions as to which categories bands belong in plays on the likelihood of people looking in the metal section for non-metal bands with a very loose resemblance to the metal sound. Ironically, this creates even more people with misconceptions.

Posted by Raptor

The Cranberries are one of my all time favourite metal bands. If "Zombie" isn't considered a metal song then I don't know what is.

Posted by Klarth

Since I don't understand your inevitably satirical response, I'm just going to pretend you never contributed to the argument. :)

Quoted post: No it didn't. Whoever makes the decisions as to which categories bands belong in plays on the likelihood of people looking in the metal section for non-metal bands with a very loose resemblance to the metal sound. Ironically, this creates even more people with misconceptions.

I believe record companies usually label music as a certain basic genre. The employees of the store figure it out from there. At least that's what I remember my friend telling me back when he worked at a record store. Point is, even record companies usually don't know what the actual genre is.