Undertaker or Kahli for the Punjai Prison Jungle Match?

Posted by gamerz

I'm hoping that undertaker will pull out a victory. But by the looks of the Great Kahli, I really don't think undertaker is going to pull a win out of this one.

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

I'm going with Undertaker. I can't stand that Kahli guy, and have found him to be a boring part of SmackDown.

Posted by gamerz

actually, I like the Great Kahli's character. He really is starting to shape up as another "big show" though. But yea, he's doing good. I think the great Kahli might just be able to 1up taker at the Great American Bash and having him around, you just know that Kahli and Mark Henry are going to have a match sooner or later.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

professional wrestling is a homoerotic soap opera for men

Posted by victimofadown

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: professional wrestling is a homoerotic soap opera for men

*stunners Bj Blaskowitz*

i'm going for Undertaker. i've always hated Kahli and devari.

Posted by Big Boss

I missed last Friday's SmackDown! (I'll watch it soon, though), but obviously it's Taker's turn to win. Kahli got a surprise victory over Taker when they first met in a match, but with all the insults and taunts from the big monster it's pretty much giving away the outcome for the Great American Bash gimmick match.

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: professional wrestling is a homoerotic soap opera for men

If I had a penny for every time someone feels the need to give their opinion on pro-wrestling when it isn't even asked...

Posted by gamerz

as it is right now, Undertaker will be facing the BigShow on ECW tomorrow night for the belt. After that, you guessed it, bigshow eventually wants a match with kahli to "find out who the bigger giant really is".

Posted by victimofadown

the wwe is always predictable.

Posted by Random

Quoting victimofadown: the wwe is always predictable.

Oh yeah because I bet you saw Rey Mysterio winning the title..

Yea right.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Random: Oh yeah because I bet you saw Rey Mysterio winning the title..

Yea right.

It's actually very predictable, at least to me. Princess Fate can vouch for that. I've actually gotten down to predicting the exact words in a promo. I guess it comes from watching WWF/E since I was 7.

Rey's victory was predictable. There were several factors to consider. In Wrestlemania the face has a history of coming out on top more often than not, especially if he's a fan-loved underdog. Considering the overwhelming response Benoit and Eddie got when they won the title at XX, coupled with Eddie's untimely death made Rey the prime candidate for the title in the eyes of WWE. His victory at the Royal Rumble was the only real shocker, but one that firmly foretold his rise to a championship reign come Wrestlemania. Eddie chants were heard all across the arena as Rey stepped out of the curtains each and every night, so the championship was really a victory for both Mysterio, Eddie and the Guerrero family. I final "farewell" from the company to Eddie, a humble gift to Eddie's wife and children, and to his fans. There's also Angle's sudden switch from Raw to SmackDown! just to win the title so someone worthy could lose it to either Orton or Rey... and Orton was already having backstage issues that indicated the company wasn't about to reward him with a WM championship victory for his unprofessional conduct behind the scenes. WWE is well known for punishing superstars publicly who step out of line outside of the ring.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Taker most definitely. But yeah, I agree that WWE's been pretty predictable for some time. Kinda sad really.

Posted by WackoHater2

WWE is predictable.. but I still love it. I think Undertaker is gonna win. He has been my favorite since I started watching WWE (WWF at the time) when I was 8 or so. I like The Great Khali, but not more than Undertaker. I was really, mad, yet not surprised, when Khali interupted Taker's ECW title match with Big Show Tuesday. Anyway, I dont have PPV anymore, so I'll have to check Monday who won on WWE.Com.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Big Boss]If I had a penny for every time someone feels the need to give their opinion on pro-wrestling when it isn't even asked...

maybe you could afford some class?

sorry, men in speedoes acting out a soap opera for five year olds isn't my thing. They're not. . . really. . . hittign eachother. . . it's like watching boxing except. . . no hitting and lots of fake drama, cheesy acting, and . . gah I feel stupider just talking about it.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: maybe you could afford some class?

sorry, men in speedoes acting out a soap opera for five year olds isn't my thing. They're not. . . really. . . hittign eachother. . . it's like watching boxing except. . . no hitting and lots of fake drama, cheesy acting, and . . gah I feel stupider just talking about it.

Again, you're still not being asked to give your opinion on professional wrestling, so I fail to see why you still need to tell people what you think about it. It's like me going to a thread called "Best World Cup Goal" and posting "soccer is so stupid. it's nothing but guys chasing a ball just so they can get rid of it for 90 minutes." There's no place for a post like that in such a thread.

Posted by Crazy K

I find it very easy to predict. Like the fact of a wrestler getting destroyed in his home town, or the heal cheating to win the title. Its extremely predictable. I kinda predicted Rey Mysterio to win the title way back. I just said it would be cool to see him going for the title, but after Eddie's death I found it to cheap to give a title shot to Mysterio.

But that's wrestling for ya. I kinda wish they would do something new, add a new story to the mix and make it less predictable. I myself have completely stopped watching Smackdown, I guess for the fact of Eddie Guerrero not on it anymore, or for the fact of it being boring. I only tend to watch Raw and a little bit of TNA here and there.

Posted by WackoHater2

TNA sucks pretty bad. Nothing personal. It just does. Anyway, it sucks major áss that Chavo turned on Rey and he lost. Especially since it was to Booker T.. and Big Show taking Khali's place in the Prison match was dumb. I didnt see it coming though.. so I guess wrestling isnt 100% predictable.

Posted by William

[quote]Anyway, it sucks major áss that Chavo turned on Rey and he lost. Especially since it was to Booker T..

I think anyone could've seen the Chavo thing coming. As for Booker T winning the title, I've been saying that ever since Booker T and Batista got into a fight in the back. You know they're going to have them two face off for the title pretty soon.

That Punjabi Prison looks pretty nice though. I hope they do another one of them again eventually.

Posted by WackoHater2

I saw it coming that Chavo was gonna do that, since he had been coming out to help Rey for a while. I had just hoped he didnt do it in the Booker T match. I hope Batista beats the holy hell outta him.