If you had to get ride of one of your N64 games...

Posted by Xero

Wich one would it be?

I'd probably throw out my pokemon stadium 1. After years of battles, I think I lost all interrest in fighting. I got all trophees, won everything, no point in starting over. The game decides when you win anyway.

Posted by Cruxis

Boy is this a easy one. SUPERMAN 64. That game reeked So badly. I actually wish it had never existed, then I would have never been suckered into spending $45 on it.

Posted by l Pure l

hah i would definatly get rid of wcw mayhem or infact and wcw wrestling game they were all terrible

Posted by Klarth

Probably Cruisin' USA. I don't not like it, but I don't really care for it as much anymore.

Posted by Poco

I really liked the Cruisin' series.

***, as a collector, probably the sports/wrestling games. They are completely worthless. In fact, I'd trade them all for one harvest moon 64 cart.

Posted by Last Fog

I got rid of all the games I dont want, and only have about a dozen now. But I really couldn't care less about those either, cause I'll never play N64 again. I tried, but it's just no fun for me anymore.

Posted by Dexter

Mayhem. I have another wrestling game that I actually really enjoy and it is enjoyable to play when friends are over. Mayhem is a terrible game. I played it once and I didn't even find it bad to the point of funny, just bad to the point where I lost all motivation to play anything at all.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Last Fog: I tried, but it's just no fun for me anymore.

Even with perfect dark, SSB and goldeneye? Gee.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Flame ghost: Even with perfect dark, SSB and goldeneye? Gee.
Well multiplayer I guess never gets old, but I dont have anyone to play N64 with.

Posted by Xero

True. Thats the real problem. The games aren't boring, the comps are. We need friends that are still interrested in playing on the N64 and they're getting rare. I only have 2 left on my side. My brother and my sister :(

Posted by victimofadown

i will get rid of 1080. that game is an insult to all extreme sport games.

Posted by Dexter

1080 had a fun soundtrack.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by people who enjoy playing the Nintendo 64. Many of my family members are into it and I have many friends who enjoy it, too. Just the other day I had a group over for a Mario Party game. It was very exciting.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Dexter: 1080 had a fun soundtrack.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by people who enjoy playing the Nintendo 64. Many of my family members are into it and I have many friends who enjoy it, too. Just the other day I had a group over for a Mario Party game. It was very exciting.

Mario Party never gets old.

Well the new ones do at least.

In any case, if I had to get rid of any of my N64 games, I think I have to go with Hey You! Pikachu. After the first ten minutes, the game stopped being fun, I stopped cursing out Pikachu because he didn't respond to it that much anyway, and I just put the game away. At least I got it for free!

Posted by Roger Smith

I'll get rid of Pokemon Snap. Pokemon + taking pictures=....just get rid of it.

Posted by Xero

Oh yeah. That was one useless game. I played it once for five minutes. Such a waste of time to just take pictures of PKMs...But I dont have the game fortunatly.

Posted by Zeta

I liked Snap... >_>; <_<;

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: I liked Snap... >_>; <_<;

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth..mmmm...corndogs...

Posted by Sapphire Rose

As for what game I'd ride..... none of them, since they don't go anywhere.

But I'd get rid of Quest 64. It bored the fucking hell out of me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sapphire Rose: As for what game I'd ride..... none of them, since they don't go anywhere.

But I'd get rid of Quest 64. It bored the fucking hell out of me.

I ****ing loved Quest 64! Too bad I had a faulty memory card and had to restart constantly.:o

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Roger Smith: I ****ing loved Quest 64! Too bad I had a faulty memory card and had to restart constantly.:o

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth..mmmm...porksteak...

:cookie:

Posted by Roger Smith

Blame the faulty memory card!!

[spoiler]Eat me Zeta[/spoiler]

Posted by Zeta

With pleasure. :)

GRARF GOBBLE SNARF!

Posted by Roger Smith

That's right...taste the delicious corndogs wrapped in a honey covered batter.

Posted by Xero

o...k...A lil off topic and disgusting here, but whatever.

I never played quest 64. Most of my friends told me it was great.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: o...k...A lil off topic and disgusting here, but whatever.

I never played quest 64. Most of my friends told me it was great.

It was a good RPG. It did have it's flaws, but what early N64 game didn't?

Quoting Roger Smith: It was a good RPG. It did have it's flaws, but what early N64 game didn't?

GoldenEye 007.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sean the Wicked: GoldenEye 007.

Touche'

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Roger Smith: It was a good RPG. It did have it's flaws, but what early N64 game didn't?
What game doesnt have flaws period. Nothings perfect.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Last Fog: What game doesnt have flaws period. Nothings perfect.

Quoted for obvious truth...I suppose.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Damn win right there.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Mario Party never gets old.

Well the new ones do at least.

I enjoy the new Mario Party games. Mario Party 7 is a terrific game. There are still two minigames I have to get but it doesn't seem to want to randomly choose them. I'm looking forward to Mario Party for the Wii. I think the Wiimote will bring on much fun.

And Pokemon Snap was a cool game. It was a different type of adventure. It was short but easily enjoyable. My friends and I always tried to outdo each other's scores and it gave the game plenty of replay value. I wanted more and I always thought they should do a Pokemon Snap 2 or something.

Quoting Dexter: I enjoy the new Mario Party games. Mario Party 7 is a terrific game. There are still two minigames I have to get but it doesn't seem to want to randomly choose them. I'm looking forward to Mario Party for the Wii. I think the Wiimote will bring on much fun.

I do agree that Mario Party 7 was a good game, but it wasn't like the originals. They changed around the gameplay format too much for my liking and it should of just been left alone so they could run with what worked. However, one improvement I did see that I really liked was some of those new minigames, particular the addition of some good two vs. two.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Sean the Wicked: I do agree that Mario Party 7 was a good game, but it wasn't like the originals. They changed around the gameplay format too much for my liking and it should of just been left alone so they could run with what worked. However, one improvement I did see that I really liked was some of those new minigames, particular the addition of some good two vs. two.

Aye, I agree wholeheartedly. Mario Party 2 was, by far, my favorite.

Posted by Xero

Same here. I played mario party 2 fore a long long time. I tried the 3, 4 and 5 and dint enjoy it as much, cuz I realized it was the same thing mostly, a board game. Only some features change. So this is why MP 2 was ok.

Posted by Klarth

Apart from the fact that the framerate committed suicide whenever anyone shot a rocket, fired a grenade or stepped on a mine, sure.

If it's available on Virtual Console, none of these problems will be present and I will be a happy man.

Posted by victimofadown

dude that is just gross. i found another game i'll get rid of. glover. not that the game was bad....i just hated the ****ing ball. every time i lose it...i have to find it and when i turn it into a rock or a crystal and break i have to replay the mission. its annoying.

Posted by Megatron

Sarge's Heroes... what was I thinking?

Posted by Viccica

I'd ditch Pokemon snap. You press z and then a wiith the occassiional smoke ball or apple. Gaaaiiii half assed game.

Mariio golf as well. Hated iit wiith a passiion

Posted by Xero

Mario golf wasen't as bad pokemon snap, but it was boring indeed. Mario tennis as well.

Posted by D.J Cat

WCW/NWO World Tour.

It was fun back in the day.
It's no longer the day.

Regarding Mario Party on N64...

The games can be the best thing. I reckon I'll look back on playing at at lunch at school this year, as some of the best times I've had with the 64.

Posted by NeXidala

I didn't really like Pokemon Snap. I mean c'mon....all you did was take pictures....where's the fun in that?

Quoting victimofadown: dude that is just gross. i found another game i'll get rid of. glover. not that the game was bad....i just hated the ****ing ball. every time i lose it...i have to find it and when i turn it into a rock or a crystal and break i have to replay the mission. its annoying.

I actually enjoyed Glover back in the day, I thought it was a pretty good game, though I have to agree with you, the ball was friggin annoying. ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quest 64. I traded it for Pilot Wings when I was younger and've regreted it since.

Posted by Xero

Quoting NeXidala: I didn't really like Pokemon Snap. I mean c'mon....all you did was take pictures....where's the fun in that? )

Some actualy found it very fun. They gave themselves objectives such as "take a pic of every single pokemon" but most of my friends said pokemon stadium and the games on the GB were better.

Posted by Kit

I don't have any N64 games to get rid of......[SIZE="1"]yet.[/SIZE]

Posted by Dog

NFL club 99.

i hate it.

i dont even know where it came from.

Posted by Dexter

Pokemon Snap was rad. We had a lot of fun with that game. It was really short, but the adventure and the uniqueness that sets it aside from the other games made it something special. I've always wanted them to release a sequel to it. It's not my favorite Pokemon game, but it's far from the worst. Simple fun, gotta enjoy it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I cannot do justice to how hard I would smash quest 64

Posted by Hammered On

Hey You, Pikachu. As much as I liked Pokemon, that game was lame.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I cannot do justice to how hard I would smash quest 64

I tried. Believe me I tried. They just moved too slow for me on the main map and I never returned. Maybe I will someday. It seems as though people either hate this game or really enjoy it.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't have a lot of N64 games anymore, but from what I have left I'd get ride of Starfox 64. I'm tired of playing this game. [/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

That happens. You'll feel tired of playing a game and feel that you won't want to possibly ever again, but I'm telling you, the yearning will come. It happens to me all the time, the desire to play a game I haven't played for a long time and didn't think I would want to play again anytime soon. Pokemon Puzzle League is one of those games I always think I'm done with, but the urge always comes back and I end up playing it and enjoying myself.

Posted by Sean Fury

A Bug's Life.

Posted by Outlaw

South Park & Clay Fight 63 1/3, never liked em.....

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

I got rid of my old copy of Nuclear Strike (WAAAY too blurry on the N64, hurt my eyes) and All Star Baseball 98 (overplayed it on rentals already)