Association for Those Damaged by Arguing with Kodachi

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sufferers, unite. Let our cries of attrition be heard.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted by Zeta

Simply reading the arguements hurt me.

WRYYYYYY

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Good times were had, but not while arguing with her. It's just simply frustrating and almost laughable.

Posted by Dreadnought

Arguing with Kodachi was like breaking my penis on a mattress. My ego was throbbing for weeks.

Posted by Ant

teehee

Posted by Linko_16

Kodachi's hawt.

Posted by Ant

Good looking, but not hot. Maybe by internet standards hot though.

Posted by Linko_16

Hawt by Linko standards.

Posted by Zeta

Someone PhotoShop the picture of her and give her skin some sort of brick wall texture or something.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've actually never seen her.

Doesnt matter though. She;d have to be an 11/10 for me to not want to bludgeon her.

Yeah, you've seen her. I don't know how you couldn't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seriously, I havent seen a pic of her. Doesnt matter though, if youve seen on brick wall youve seen them all.

Quoted post: Seriously, I havent seen a pic of her. Doesnt matter though, if youve seen on brick wall youve seen them all.

There was a thread that had her picture recently and a few others were discussed... I'm sure someone has them saved.

Posted by Lord of Spam

sauce

Posted by The Judge

Kodachi's posts are long and worthless. I never read them, because I'm almost always sure of exactly what they're going to say, and in my mind, they're worded a lot nicer.

I tend to read everything... twice when I argue with her. Mainly because I know I'll get "CAN'T YOU ****ING READ?!" if I miss something.

Posted by Ant

I've got better things to do then read those long argumentive posts. Like lay my head down on the desk.

More like bang your face against the desk, amirite?

Posted by Ant

No, just resting for a couple minutes :)

As in "banging your head on the desk is better than reading Kod's arguments."

But resting is fine too.

Posted by The Judge

I just generally don't get into arguments with her, because for the past 8 months or so I've found myself incapable of caring about this site that much.

Posted by Klarth

LOUD NOISES

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: LOUD NOISES

Yeah, that would have to be the best way to put it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

needs less repetition

Posted by Slade

One time I argued with her and ohhhh my *** it was amazing. Like, dude... seriously.... whoah... seriously, like.... whoooaahhh.

Actually, no, I've never argued with her before, I've just seen countless brave warriors slain by her words.

Which thread, may I ask, provoked you to form the AfTDbAwK?

Posted by Lord of Spam

both of the pot ones, and memories of all the previous ones

Posted by Slade

Oh... crap, wish I agreed with you on those so I could just be like YEAH WHAT A ***** because that'd be pretty easy, and kind of fun.

Now it's all awkward...

Posted by Boner

Quoting Ant: Good looking, but not hot. Maybe by internet standards hot though.

Dude, everyone has the ability to look hot (minus Jesse Smith :jesse: ) on the internets.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/khaos_the_sane/kod.jpg[/IMG]

There it is.

Posted by mis0

Iris annoys me morethan Kodachi, personally.

Neither actually annoy me. But Kod's more frustrating in an argument. No doubt about that.

Posted by The Judge

Iris doesn't bug me nearly as much, namely because it doesn't appear that she only comes onto VGC to look for an argument.

Posted by mis0

I just ignore Kodachi, but the way Iris argues is much more annoying to me than Kodachi.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/khaos_the_sane/kod.jpg[/IMG]

There it is.

ProTip: Its a trap.

Quoted post: I just ignore Kodachi, but the way Iris argues is much more annoying to me than Kodachi.

Disagree. Iris can actually be pretty reasonable. Like, you know, you're not talking to a brick wall. Plus, like Judge said, it seems like Kod only comes here to ***** about how hard her job is.

Quoted post: ProTip: Its a trap.

I'd still hit it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Misoxeny: Iris annoys me morethan Kodachi, personally.

Spoilers: Iris becomes super mod.

I'd support it *shrugs*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: I'd support it...

...WITH MY COCK

fix'd for childishness.

And accuracy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i think i managed to actually shut her up, though. That google list from fate really sorta made everyone stfu, i think.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: ProTip: Its a trap.

Really? <3

Posted by The Judge

Linko has a thing for traps.

Posted by Lord of Spam

And they have a thing for him.[/obviousjoke]

Everyone has a thing for traps until they realise it's a trap.

Posted by mis0

Do traps have a thing for traps? Or would that be a TRAP PARADOX?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think traps can like, sense each other. Which means that they arent traps for each other.

THAT is a trap paradox.

Traps aren't traps if you're a trap.

Posted by Slade

Would it be worth being a trap to not be able to be trapped?

A question for the ages.

Definitely not.

Posted by Zeta

My head hurts now from all of that.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Linko has a thing for traps.

I did a Yahoo! image search for "trap" hoping to find a picture of a cage or something so I could post it and pretend I had a sexual attraction to it. Far more funny indeed was that the very first result was this:

All puns about booby traps will be ignored.

Posted by Ant

Kinda has a manish face...

Posted by mis0

Those are not boobs, though. They are moobs. Look at that masculine jawline, the thick eyebrows, etc. Totally a guy. Any girl, hell, any person could tell you that.

Unless "she" just was hit with the entire ugly tree or something.

edit: fukken fat ant ninja

Posted by Lord of Spam

i'd let it blow me

Quoted post: I did a Yahoo! image search for "trap" hoping to find a picture of a cage or something so I could post it and pretend I had a sexual attraction to it. Far more funny indeed was that the very first result was this:

It's called trap-chan and everyone has fap'd to it at least once.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont get how anyone could think that trap chan was a chick. My roommate showed me, and said "man this camwhore is hot"

I just lold and yelled ITS A TRAP.

Posted by Slade

Not I. And I don't plan to anytime soon, either.

edit: wtf most unexpected ninja evar

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: everyone has fap'd to it at least once.

omg, i'm nobody :(

INITIATE EMO PROCEDURE

*SLIT SLIT SLIT SLIT*

Quoted post: I dont get how anyone could think that trap chan was a chick. My roommate showed me, and said "man this camwhore is hot"

I just lold and yelled ITS A TRAP.

I thought it was from a few angels. But head-on when you can see the face, no.

Hottest trap ever:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/mana43.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Lord of Spam

gackt?

Wrong, mana you stupid faggot. Gackt ranges from being hot to stupid idiot who makes ****ty music now. Mana's always hot and in a band that can actually make really badass music.

Posted by Zeta

YOU CAN'T SPELL 'MANA' WITHOUT 'MAN' LOL *** WHY AM I SO LAME

Posted by Klarth

This gives a whole new meaning to "SECRET OF MANA".

Posted by Lord of Spam

for some reason, i dont find that funny at all. i mean, i get why its clever, and i know i should have lol'd...

...but i didnt:(

J-rock is serious business. I did not lol.

serious ****ing business

Posted by Lord of Spam

on a side note, j-pop and j-rap make me want to nuke japan clean off the earth

Posted by Klarth

Bits of J-rock are okay.

There are, however, ****ing awesome Japanese bands who don't fall into any J-whatever genres.

Like Boris. Or Concerto Moon. Or Abigail. Or Sigh.

It's a fact. Most of J-rock is so mind-numbling bad that it ****es me off. But when it's good it's amazing.

However, their "underground" scene, like you said, is pretty awesome.

Posted by mis0

J-pop is probably what you find really annoying. A lot of their mainstream rock actually isn't that bad. Boom Bomm Satellites and The Pillows, though mainstream, are very listenable with unique sounds.

I'm talking more about Visual Kei. I don't even bother with most of J-Rock itself.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The Pillows just came on /b/ radio. Sounded weird and kooky.

I liked.

IT"S MOTHER****ING KNIGHT RIDER

Posted by Lord of Spam

dogs barking. Weird.

Play the game. Spoilers: You find out it's a dog that's controlling everything. You walk in, sit down, and play video games with him.

Posted by mis0

/b/ Radio? Please elaborate.

http://radio.no-sry.net:8000/listen.pls

Open with winamp/WMP/itunes

Enjoy the randomness that it /b/ in music form.

Posted by Pit

(1:46 AM) Kris: Kodachi needs to stop arguing against marijuana and try it herself, maybe then her arguements would make some ****ing sense
(1:46 AM) CJ: lol
(1:46 AM) Kris: she seriously just argues for the sake of arguing, and when she's dead wrong and the odds are against her
(1:47 AM) Kris: she continues with random rambling out of her ****ing anus
(1:47 AM) CJ: Exactly. YOu've seen the thread in DA right?
(1:47 AM) Kris: it's like, yeah we get it, you don't want to lose your ****ing epenis and look horrid against the masses of VGC's SUCH IMPORTANT MEMBER DATABASE but ***, enough is ****ing enough, naw what I mean? I mean, is your life that meaningless that the only thing for pleasure is to go on a ****ing gameboard, and argue about petty
(1:48 AM) Kris: meaningless **** that you have no ****ing idea about only the **** you've learned in middle school about?
(1:48 AM) CJ: Yeah, it's pretty bad. But I mean, she's like a vortex. The **** she says is so... ****ing redundant that you're almost forced to point that out and argue with her
(1:49 AM) CJ: You get sucked in

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: Enjoy the randomness that it /b/ in music form.

Grah... it's so slow. I think it's trying to go, though.

c'mon gogogo

Slow? It took me all of two seconds.

Posted by Slade

Well, for a while it just had numbers as a name, then eventually changed to /b/ radio. Now when I select it in iTunes, it makes a clicking sound, then tries to play for a second, then stops.

Hm, no clue why it's not working for you. I've tried it in iTunes, WMP, and winamp. All worked fine.

Posted by mis0

Same stream won't play for me either. Too bad, it sounds cool.

Yeah, it's not working right now :(

Posted by Dreadnought

I love it how she hasn't replied to this at all. If this were, say, Sean Fury we were talking about, we'd have whining after ten posts.

Posted by Ant

hmm...no.

Posted by Linko_16

Kodachi doesn't even come in here.

Posted by The Judge

She lurks

Posted by mis0

HAY KODAICHI: PSOT MOAR!!1

Posted by The Judge

Noooooo no no no. That'd suck.

Posted by mis0

It'd suck for you. I'd enjoy a giggle and quite possibly a squeal. ^^

Quoted post: She lurks

Yeah, I've seen her name at the bottom a couple of times. She should consider posting more.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Telling someone to post more just feels wrong.

MURK LOAR.

She all ready lurks. I figure it would be loltastic if she decided to start posting here. And I mean that in a good way. Hell, if Linkman can accept us, anyone can.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Does he still psot here? I thought they all just sort of did a "we're joining lol jk" thing.

Nah, that's why I said "accept," because, well, he doesn't really post anywhere.

Posted by Lord of Spam

HE SHUD B DMODED

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, Kodachi and I used to chat on AIM. It'd be cool if she posted here, since we haven't hung out in so long.

Posted by Linkman

I be more active after summer. It tends to be really active and noisy around here (here meaning my house, not VGC) during the summer, so it's hard read to get enough peace and quiet to browse VGC, and browse the internet for that matter. :(

***, you're a stupid baby. It's the summer, you should be holed up in your room not enjoying the hot weather.

Posted by mis0

Actually, in the summer you're supposed to get really drunk at that party, meet your true love while drunk, watch them slip away, become suddenly sober and chase them just to shout their name and see them with their jock/cheerleader signicant other, get told to **** off, you then **** off until the next day when you and your cool friend, hacker friend, and stoner friend launch a plan to get you the boy/girl because they all owe you. Then you put on the moves, win the drag race, tell him/her the answers to the test; whatever. This wins their affections, and you ****.

And that, my friends, is what you're supposed to do during summer. What is this "room" of which you speak?

It's too hot to do anything. Snow parties are way better.