VGChat page

Posted by Xenos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VGChat

Could use a bit of editing to make it look more detailed/nicer - and no, not of the prank kind.

Posted by Arcadios

Yea it seems too short for all the stuff that happen here.
Maybe we need to put people that are major members in there.

Posted by Xero

Yeah I saw it before. I wonder who did this. Obviously not a member of VGC :rolleyes:

Posted by Arcadios

But who would waste there time typing it up if they aren't a member?

Posted by Xero

A guest.

Posted by Dexter

That's excellent. It could use a bit of editing and additional information, but I'd like to know who did that much before I dive into details about what I think should be changed/added.

Posted by Xero

Maybe we should ask Jesse to edit it and see what he'll do of the page.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: A major weblog on the site is Darkness Advanced, a group of veteran members who influence the entire forum with their self proclaimed "grim" intentions.

Hahaha, wow. Just because of that, I almost assume it was made by someone from DA.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I suggest a portion of the page be dedicated to Jesse Smith as a whole, describing who he is, what he does, and the 'wacko-ness' he distributes to everyone.

Also, for those who can remember them (if any), I suggest having major influential events (such as the hackings, The Cheese Wars, etc. etc.) being included. You could even make a section for members who've done, caused, or been part of something big (ex: hackings as I said before, Super Moderators who did awesome jobs, etc. etc.).

Posted by Filarrh

Checked Edit History. Do I see a "GameMiestro?"

Posted by Dexter

We could have a list of major influential events that one can click which will bring them to another page that explains it in more detail. We should make this a huge deal. Make it sound bigger and more significant than it really is.

Posted by Echo

Heh, I saw this a few weeks ago. It would be kinda neat if it did end up being a huge article, with all of the major events (hackings, upgrades, significant members, april fools jokes, etc.) listed.

Posted by Poco

i suggest there is an entry for me calling me "straight" and "fag" and "champion" in one sentence.

Posted by Colonel

The part about the KH n00bs is upsetting. TOO MUCH. :cookie2:

Posted by Zeta

You're not a significant member, Poco. :)

Posted by Poco

Quoting Zeta: You're not a significant member, Poco. :)

and you're a negro with a flaming hatred for someone on the internet! lmbo!

Quoted post: i suggest there is an entry for me calling me "straight" and "fag" and "champion" in one sentence.

Poco the fag, champion of straights?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!! That place should be dead!!! I added the User pages so you could make your own page...and have it right in the same database...and not have to worry about others going in to your page and vandalizing it!!!!

Posted by G-Sides

1000 active members my ***.

Posted by The Judge

Whoever made it didn't remember April Fools month very clearly.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: Whoever made it didn't remember April Fools month very clearly.

No defenatly not. Its the first thing I noticed when I read the first sentence.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

'Veteran members'? Bah.

Who here apart from Sean and myself can even remember the Cheese Wars? Ugh.

Posted by Slade

Hey, maybe you could put together a CHEESE WARS HISTORY THREAD, edumucate the n00bs a bit, you know?

It's not even worth it. The boards basically split up into factions, each taking either a cheese, some sort of biscuit, or an anti-cheese stance, and duked it out in the then Wacko Board.

Quoting Wings: It's not even worth it. The boards basically split up into factions, each taking either a cheese, some sort of biscuit, or an anti-cheese stance, and duked it out in the then Wacko Board.

If we had Lazlow and some of the others, than maybe we could work it out correctly; otherwise as Wings said, it really isn't worth it.

Just a fond memory now.

Was thre ever a member called Lazlow? I remember Lysander being the head of the cheese. Lazlow's that DJ off GTA, isn't he? :)

Quoting Wings: Was thre ever a member called Lazlow? I remember Lysander being the head of the cheese. Lazlow's that DJ off GTA, isn't he? :)

Hahaha, it's been too **** long for me to remember these names. I need to stop playing GTA, really.

Posted by GameMiestro

I swear this was nearly twice as long when I first saw it... and it didn't have a "clean-up" label either. :(

Posted by Klarth

This doesn't belong on Wikipedia.

Posted by G-Sides

i had to delete the part about there being 1000 new active members since 05 entirely due to the KH3 thread because it just wasn't right

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Poco: i suggest there is an entry for me calling me "straight" and "fag" and "champion" in one sentence.

Poco's the champion of fags, straight up, yo.

Posted by Dexter

No way. netman still holds that title.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: Poco's the champion of fags, straight up, yo.

*resists* Shouldn't say it before zeta....noooo!! *sweats*

AAAAHHH!!!

Owned.

There.

Posted by Hyper

Seems like Xenos's style.

Posted by Klarth

This still doesn't belong on Wikipedia.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: This still doesn't belong on Wikipedia.

C'mon klarth. Tell us the ideal place to tell about VGC for you.

Posted by Klarth

...Small communities REALLY don't belong on Wikipedia. You don't see any pages dedicated to after-school unicycle clubs or Guantanamo Bay hockey teams, do you?

Posted by Xero

No, but VGC has a bigger community than most VG forums. Having seen many many VG forums, this one is in 2nd place.

Posted by sabre

[quote=Klarth]Guantanamo Bay hockey teams"c'mon jones, lets go play hockey!" "i'll be with you in a sec, torturing some muslims, LOL!"

Have you guys seen the official Oblivion forums? It's insane - you can make a thread, and five minutes later it'll be on like page 3.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Flame ghost: No, but VGC has a bigger community than most VG forums

You are VERY sadly deluded.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Klarth]You are VERY sadly deluded.

I've seen smaller. VGC is the biggest I've seen that doesn't resemble total chaos and actually has (some) intelligent members.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/

Much larger than VGC and faaaar more intelligent.

Forums like that can get annoying quick. It moves to fast. If you ask me, the current user base here is pretty good. Not too large and not too small.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Speedfreak: VGC is the biggest I've seen that actually has (some) intelligent members.

What da heck??!!! er...intelligence here!!! :D:D:D I'm seeing things!!! :D:D:D n00bies are what control VGC!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/

Much larger than VGC and faaaar more intelligent.

And this forum has less posts than VGC. Means that it can be freaking boring if nobody posts. Not that this place is better on that point. We just have more posts -_-

Quoted post: And this forum has less posts than VGC. Means that it can be freaking boring if nobody posts. Not that this place is better on that point. We just have more posts -_-

That place gets way more posts than VGC does.

You want stupidity on a gaming forum?

http://www.american-sk8land.com

Posted by Xero

Wow that place sucked. Seriously.

Posted by Xenos

What do you expect? :X I usually dismiss a site when they use stupid wording in the url.

Posted by Xero

So do I...