VGC Business

Posted by Xenos

If you had the run a business, which member at VGC would be your co-partner? Who at VGC would you hire? What jobs will they do? And what is the business and the name of it? What side of town would it be located in? a ghetto, mall, classy, whorehouse, etc.

NAME OF BUSINESS:
WHAT BUSINESS?:
CO-PARTNERS:
EMPLOYEES:

NAME OF BUSINESS: Xeno's Whore House
WHAT BUSINESS?: ... whores.
CO-PARTNERS: None.
EMPLOYEES:

Iris
Fate
Azure Wold
Sable Wind
Any other girl at VGC

---------------------------

NAME OF BUSINESS: "What the Pho?" - Vietnamese noodle cuisine and cafe
WHAT BUSINESS?: cafe
CO-PARTNERS: Iris, Sabredog and Klarth.
EMPLOYEES:

Fate - server [help me get more customers]
Antman, The Judge, Vampiro LoS - toliet cleaner lolz [/jk]
Sable Wind - server
Klarth - coffee guy
Phantasma, Somebody Random - dishwasher. I don't want them harassing my female customers.
Protoman - firewood
Sean Fury - cashier. I want to make sure he's not reading mangas while he's working.

I'll think up of some more

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]NAME OF BUSINESS: Cup Of tea
WHAT BUSINESS?: Making tea
CO-PARTNERS: Klarth
EMPLOYEES: DA

Posted by Klarth

NAME OF BUSINESS: GRIM GRIM GRIM
WHAT BUSINESS?: We sell grim at discount prices
CO-PARTNERS: Vampiro, Xenos
EMPLOYEES: whew list

VAMPIRO - Official mascot, draws potential grimsters in.
XENOS - Marketing executive, shows the grim in the grimmest possible light.
CORRUPT - Provides glam in emergency situations.
PHANTASMA - Inventor of new Grim Jr (tm), the only grim suitable for children

Posted by Lord of Spam

Business: INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF GRIM
employees:
vamp-cashier, general awesomeness provider
dreadnaught-random guy in corpse paint who harrasses anyone that gets near the decoy "pop" section
klarth- provides british pretentiousness and arrogance

location:downtown St Pete, so that we can make fun of the scientologists

Posted by Klarth

I'm suing you despite being your employee.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: CORRUPT - Provides glam in emergency situations.

[COLOR="Black"]
It's supposed to be LoS but eh.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: PHANTASMA - Inventor of new Grim Jr (tm), the only grim suitable for children

[COLOR="Black"]I'LL MAKE LOLIS GRIM. I FUKKEN WOULD LOVE THAT JOB.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: WHAT BUSINESS?: We sell grim at discount prices

[COLOR="Black"]I bol'd and cried out of happiness.[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF GRIM

...IHOG?

Posted by sabre

NAME OF BUSINESS:
SERIOUS BUSINESS

WHAT BUSINESS?:
Disciplining children with ADHD.

CO-PARTNERS:
All my usual partners in crime.

EMPLOYEES:
Speedfreak: Head Disciplinarian, verbal sector. Expert at shouting.
Sean Fury: Head Disciplinarian, physical sector. He's had good practice at beating on all them women.
Billards & Specops: The head disciplinary elves. They have guns, but they do have to wear silly costumes.
Linkman: Chief innovator. Comes up with witty put-downs and new methods of tranquillisation. This includes tranquillisers - it took him a couple of years to come up with that actually, you'd think the clue would be in the name.
Linko_16: Scribe for Linkman. This is because we don't trust Linkman to do anything that involves writing.
Xenos: Research and development. Making good use of that concentration span for studying.
Dexter & Raptor: Bait. "So yesterday I was on my bicycHey, a giant wolf, let's go and pull on its tail."
Max Mouse: Cage operator. This basically means he locks the cage.
Klarth: Cage operator supervisor. Don't want the Cage Operator messing anything up. This basically means he ends up doing the cage operation himself.
Jesse Smith: Lawn ornament.
Everyone else either gets cushy jobs in head office, or gets to be a disciplinary elf (like Billards and Specops, but without the fire power.)

Skyscraper in the city centre. It would actually hover slightly above the ground, for no real reason.

Posted by Linko_16

NAME OF BUSINESS: VGC's Drama Theatre
WHAT BUSINESS?: Entertaining the masses with tales of firey, online passion. All actors do as they please on stage until, inevitably, confrontation erupts.
EMPLOYEES:

Jesse Smith - Campaigns for dozens of 11-year-olds onstage and threatens to give them important roles, shouts loudly whenever words like "G[color=indigo]od
" are said so no one hears it, smiles obscenely wide at all times.
Darkness Advanced - Butts in on discussions and proceeds to derail them with inside jokes no one but DA cast members understand. When attacked, complains loudly about how they are discriminated against until predators finally give up. Members take turns fapping to loli behind the curtains.
Linko_16 - Relentlessly enforces strict measures on avatars and signatures. Then gives up and cries in a corner. Then comes back all angsty and bad-ass. Still rallies for newbies' rights from time to time.
Fate, Kodachi, and Trigger - Periodically cat-fights about photographs or moderation or something.
Raptor - Doesn't actually do anything most of the time, but manages to throw everyone into an anti-furry stupor whereever he goes.
The Sora Plethora - Loud, hyperactive maniacs who run about the stage, dispensing quick, rapid spurts of gibberish into other people's conversations. Reacts explosively to all offenses, but are ignored anyway.
Bakura, Bjarni and Max Mouse - Despite everyone's attempts to force them offstage, Jesse Smith keeps dragging them back.
Speedfreak, Big Boss and Prince Shondronai - Argue non-stop about videogames, their disagreements becoming exponentially louder as they go. Any who dare to interrupt are shown no mercy.

I know there are probably tons of stuff I could add to the employee list, but I got too bored to think of anymore. You can PM me with suggestions.
[/color]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The Sora Plethora

Hah, that's pretty clever.

Posted by Linko_16

Heh, I came up with that name just a little while after their initial invasion. A few people have used it since.

Posted by Xero

NAME OF BUSINESS: The music zone
WHAT BUSINESS: Music recording mostly
CO-PARTNERS: Virtualrealityzone and phantasma.
EMPLOYEES:Corrupt for getting some contracts, the judge searchin for ideas for music zone and...hum...Ant. I need a touch of pantsu.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Name: THCPU
Business model: "alternative lifestyle items" (pot accesories), music, and computer parts
Employees:
me- running it, obviously
Philsdad- computer technician, weedman
corrupt- provider of all music both trippy and electronic
BJ- legal representation, LIP RING HAWTNESS
Location: just outside of a major city center somewhere in the pacific northwest

NAME OF BUSINESS: Temple Defence
WHAT BUSINESS?: Defending temples
CO-PARTNERS: Vox, Pit, Shin-Ra
EMPLOYEES: No need for employees as they would muck it up.

GOOD TIMES

Posted by Poco

NAME OF BUSINESS: intranet da business
WHAT BUSINESS?: we make fun of circle jerkers and da pretty much
CO-PARTNERS: everyone in DA
EMPLOYEES: vampiro

Posted by Speedfreak

NAME OF BUSINESS: S&S Enterprises
WHAT BUSINESS: ALL
CO-PARTNERS: S0ul
EMPLOYEES: ALL

Posted by Xero

Quoting Speedfreak: NAME OF BUSINESS: S&S Enterprises
WHAT BUSINESS: ALL
CO-PARTNERS: S0ul
EMPLOYEES: ALL

What does S&S stand for?

Posted by Speedfreak

SPEED AND SOUL.

Posted by higbvuyb

Well given that his co-partner is soul, and his name is 'speedfreak', and they both start with s, and there are two s'es in both, I'd say there's a good chance its something along the lines of 'Speedfreak & S0ul', or something. Use your brain maybe, fag ghost.[/lol jk]

Posted by Xero

Quoting higbvuyb: Well given that his co-partner is soul, and his name is 'speedfreak', and they both start with s, and there are two s'es in both, I'd say there's a good chance its something along the lines of 'Speedfreak & S0ul', or something. Use your brain maybe, fag ghost.[/lol jk]

-_- gee thanx you genious.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Flame ghost: -_- gee thanx you genious.

omfg lol k thx

But I actually wrote my post before Speedfreak did.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro: NAME OF BUSINESS: Temple Defence
WHAT BUSINESS?: Defending temples
CO-PARTNERS: Vox, Pit, Shin-Ra
EMPLOYEES: No need for employees as they would muck it up.

GOOD TIMES

I approve of this. :link:

I demand BJ be thrown in.

BJ can be an employee then.

Posted by mis0

NAME OF BUSINESS: LoS, Phantom, and Miso's X-TREAM Parcel Delivery Service
WHAT BUSINESS?: High-speed, fringe-legal delivery. "When it absolutely must get there at any expense, choose LoS, Phantom, and Miso!"
CO-PARTNERS: LoS, Phantom
EMPLOYEES: Roger Smith (to draw us a lawyer to defend our possibly inhumane actions). Possibly Klarth to draw us a lawyer, too. But, you're more like "slaves" rather than "employees" because, well, I'm not paying either of you ****. :)
LOCATION: Most large cities, but we'll drive anywhere for a price.

Imagine, you need to give your husband/wife an apology note because they're flying away to leave you forever. They won't take your calls, ignore the flower guy, the candy-gram, and the strippers. What is there left to do? You can't go within 1000ft of them because of that nasty restraining order, and the impending divorce means you need to hold onto your job because it's all you're likely to have left.

Unless you call LoS, Phantom, and Miso, that is. A crack team of highly skilled (possibly stoned) drivers whom, for the right price, will break any traffic law, police barrier, or even the speed of sound to assure that whatever it is gets there ASAP to make sure the one thing that doesn't get broken is your heart.

Equiped with the most modern DORIFUTOOOO™ technology on the best cars Japan has to offer, you can expect hairpin turns, sidewalks, parks, and small children to be manuveured over with rubber-burning ease. And for the low rate of $200 for the initial dispatch, and $10 per mile, your parcel will get there as fast as humanly possible at the expense of the property and lives that stand in our way.

So, remember your angry spouse? They'll find it hard to escape a speeding Skyline and, after being run down, your letter and our COD charges. They'll love your thoughtfulness and refuse to do anything less than make passionate love to you. Another happy ending brought to you by LoS, Phantom, and Miso.

Call today! 1 (877) FST-DRVR

Posted by Xenos

What happened to Cactus Botany?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Misoxeny]EMPLOYEES: Roger Smith (to draw us a lawyer to defend our possibly inhumane actions).
GET ME INSTEAD! ROGER SMITH SUCKS AT PHOTOSHOP!

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]NAME OF BUSINESS: Brit sell
WHAT BUSINESS?: We sell gay brits at cheap prices
CO-PARTNERS: Vampiro and Corrupt
EMPLOYEES: Anyone who wants the job at selling.

NUMBAR: 509 - GAY - BRIT[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=Misoxeny]Equiped with the most modern DORIFUTOOOO