Open Challenge

Posted by S

You heard it, I'm opening an Open Challenge. Anyone who wants to join is welcome, although I'd actually prefer if it were someone who could post very often, almost daily. If you're unable to make a commitment like that, pass up the fight. I'll post daily or within two days at most.

I'll be using Sar, my newest character. He's still on the grinding block, so excuse him if he's a little rough.

Posted by S

[color=black]The Mythical city of Ys, said to have existed in the fifth century, was a place created out of love and dedication to a man's daughter, Dahut. A modern marvel of its time, built inside of the Douarnenez bay in Brittany, surrounded by a tremendous dam. During its time, it was said to be the most powerful of all cities in the world, rivaled by none, not even Lut

Posted by Forgotten Soul

If no one wants to take this, I will be more than happy to. I am a little tied up as I am typing this reply, but I will edit later on with a post.

EDIT: No problem.

Posted by S

OoC:The fight is actually taken Necro, I'm sorry I forgot to post the claiming of it. Carnivores has this fight with me, I wrote this intro specifically for him. We can have a fight sometime, although now isn't the best of times. I have four fights going, five if I include my battle with Ace.