donations plz

Posted by Vg200x

I wasn't going to play but I was board, and sence most you have millions,billions,trillions and zillions amount of wackler could I get some donations please.

Posted by Boner

People still play this?

.......wow.

Posted by Kit

Most people dont give to beggars. Try playing the game, you might actually get some money. ;)

Posted by Vg200x

yeah,look at the first donation threads made,most of them were from people begging for a million .moron.

Posted by Kit

1. I was talking about online games in General, I don't even play this game.
2. Why should I waste my time looking for old threads that nobody cares about anymore?
3. The only other donation thread I see if about somebody thanking for donations.
4. If people have a lot of money, it can't exactly be hard to get.
5. If you can't get the money yourself you must obviously suck at this game and should stop playing.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Dark Kirby: 1. I was talking about online games in General, I don't even play this game.
2. Why should I waste my time looking for old threads that nobody cares about anymore?
3. The only other donation thread I see if about somebody thanking for donations.
5. If you can't get the money yourself you must obviously suck at this game and should stop playing.

See, this is why Dark Kirby rules! :)

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Dark Kirby: 1. I was talking about online games in General, I don't even play this game.

1.who care's? and if don't play it then shut up about it.
2.uhhhhh. it's in the very beginning so it's not that hard to look for.and open your eyes
3.well look again
4.they have alot of money because they've getting donations from other people to raise there stats and then they beat ZERO and then they don't need that money any more or they donate it to someone else.. they pass donations like herpies
5.I can get money, I just don't feel like making a thousands clicks,when I could do that on another useless boring game.
6.you FAIL

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Opeth: People still play this?

Took the words outa my mouth good sir.

[quote=Vg200x]
1.who care's? and if don't play it then shut up about it.
2.uhhhhh. it's in the very beginning so it's not that hard to look for.and open your eyes
3.well look again
4.they have alot of money because they've getting donations from other people to raise there stats and then they beat ZERO and then they don't need that money any more or they donate it to someone else.. they pass donations like herpies
5.I can get money, I just don't feel like making a thousands clicks,when I could do that on another useless boring game.
6.you FAIL

1. Be quiet.
2. Uhhhhh. close your mouth.
3. Well close your mouth again.
4. No, they have a lot of money because they sat there for hours clicking a thousand times and actually trying.
5. No, you can't get money because you lack patience and the 23rd chromosome.
6. Leave, your making me upset.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Roger Smith:
6. Leave, your making me upset.

awwww.wan't a tissue? I really don't see the point in arguing about this.