Favorite show and episode.

Posted by Night Owl

I would have to say Family guy, and my favorite episode is when Mr.weed ( peter's boss) dies, Best episode ever.

Posted by pooper_scooper3

family guy and my fav episode is "and the wiener is" just because of ..."but wait a minute i thought guns were baaaad." "FALSE. Guns are good" warning do not touch operate claen or be anywhere neer guns at any time

Posted by lowrider boy

I owuld have to say my favorite T.V. shows are Family Guy and South Park. My favorite episode of Family Guy is when the Griffins are put into the witness protection program b/c Chris see's the robery at the store. And my favorite episode of South Park is when Cartman gets on the BEEF CAKE comercial and thinks it is making him lose weight but it is making him like 3,000 pounds.

Posted by William

*breaks the cycle of Family Guy answers*

I'm not really sure to be honest.

My favorite television shows include (I'll also add beside it, my favorite episode):

WWE RAW - Too many to name.

The Chapelle Show - One of my favorites would probably be the "Black White Supremicist" episode...

The Twilight Zone - Can't really remember one...

The Outer Limits - Man builds robot "son", and it turns out to start killing things.

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction - Quite a few of them. All of them spook me out a bit.

Boiling Points - No favorite.

Scare Tactics - The episode where this guy goes to work for this hunter with another guy, and the hunter tells him not to go into a certain room. The other guy talks the guy into going back there, and they hear some screaming from the backyard. So they go out there and see a guy locked inside a cage, and the hunter comes back, catches them, and makes them get into the cage. Then he makes the guy being pranked get out of the cage and starts asking him stuff, while pointing a gun at him. Then the guy who is getting pranked says, "hey, look its **** ***** (i forgot)" and the hunter turns his head, and the guy runs off, before the hunter gets to tell him that it was all a joke. That was classic.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My favorite shows and episodes:

South Park - The Biggest Douche in the Universe one.

Simpsons - Gosh, don't make me choose... I like all of the 4, 5, 6 seasons. After that, they kinda started sucking.

Price is Right - No favorite episode. They're all riveting and breathtaking.

Fei-on

Posted by Jim Rome

My favorite show was the Last Word and my favorite episode was with Zeke and Red Lobster.

Posted by Zac

My favorite show was talk2 when Chrissy Everett attacked host Jim Rome during the show.

Posted by Jim Rome

WHAT? THAT NEVER HAPPENED! LIES FROM WASHINGTON YET AGAIN!

Unless you mean when Chrissy got it handed to him Huge One style :hammer:
Yeah, just like that!

Posted by Ch

I have two favorites.

Seinfeld- I love all of them but it has to be the first Soup Nazi episode.
Curb Your Enthusiasm- I love all of them

Posted by Corrupt

Off the top of my head, I'd have to say...

Whose Line is it Anyway? - The 100th show was one of the most memorable (and hilarious) performances I've seen by them. I still have it taped, and I watch it when I'm in the mood to laugh my head off. It's still funny after all these years.

I swear, I'll never forget Colin, Wayne, Ryan, and Greg wearing the Village People hats and barely being able to suppress their laughter...

Posted by 77bigmac77

Family Guy- Road to Europe (Stewie addicted to Jolly Farm Revue) "did that sweater have buttons?" "Is that Tom Bosely?" "Tom" "Did he look?" "Tom Bosely" "No he didn't look"

South Park- the episode where Cartman enters the Special Olympic Games. That was the greatest. "What is Eric's disablilty again" "Oh, He's retarded" *women with shocked look on her face* "And for our last place competitor, we give a free $50 gift certificate to Shakey's to Eric Cartman!" "Aw, free gift certificate to Shakey's that's pretty sweet *makes a retarded face and walks on stage*

Also the episode where Everyone is a ninja and Cartman walks across the stage naked. "I told you it was a wardrobe malfunction"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Posted by RandomizeR

Family Guy-- Stuck Togheter, Torn Apart &
I Never Met The Dead Man

Posted by Night Owl

O yea, thats a great episode, when stewie and brians hands are super glued together. I also like the episode of family guy, "Death Lives"

Posted by RandomizeR

yeah where Chris is like "Hey mom...you know that goldfish we flushed down the toilet? Well he wasn't dead."

I like them all, but a couple more of my favs are To Live And Die In Dixie, and Chitty Chitty Death Bang.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

Trigun is manly one of my favorite shows I watch and the episode that stands out the must is Diablo. The frist time you see Vash really wanted to kill someone.