best frieands club-were freands can talk

Posted by Kohaku Lover

hey come any ones welcome

Posted by Roxas Lover

uh I don't know if this really belongs here but I don't think that it matters if we talk about Kingdom Hearts.But I could be wrong.

Posted by Kohaku Lover

my brother is lectureing me about my cozin

Posted by chaser3592

kohaku this is a forum not a chat room i really dont wanna sound like xenos but please stick to kh

Posted by Kohaku Lover

what ever.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

hey mr. nintendo [IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

Is that an insult or a greeting?

Posted by Kingdomkeys

greeting

Posted by Roxas Lover

How could it be an insult?

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=darkorange]didnt mean it as a insult[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

I think you should work on your posting skills.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

hi roxas lover

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Roxas Lover: How could it be an insult?

I was only kidding but what she said about the thread I made did kinda make it seem like she dosen't like me anymore.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Hello Kingdomkeys.
And Mr.N you do know that Kingdomkeys is a girl right?

Posted by Arcadios

That's why I changed my post.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

why would i be mad at anyone, and about that thread that was yours and its not up to me how u think about people, so im not mad at u[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by way2dawn

hi everybody

Posted by Arcadios

You too way2dawn.
Read my thread since I named you aswell.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15246

Posted by way2dawn

hi roxas lover

Posted by Roxas Lover

Hello Dawn.
And yes Dawn read that.

Posted by way2dawn

yeah, yeah, yeah,........I've already read the thread.

Posted by Arcadios

Are you listening to me?
I don't mean to be rude and an ass but you have ta read it cause it's meant to help members like you.

Posted by way2dawn

I just said i read it......and what is that supposed to mean members like me?

Posted by Roxas Lover

He said he read it.
So then do ya get what it is trying to teach ya?

Posted by way2dawn

what's up

Posted by Arcadios

Nevermind cause I got ninja'd but ya need to improve on your typing and capitalization skills.

Posted by way2dawn

who me?

Posted by way2dawn

AND YOU NEED TO LEARN TO SPELL CORRECTLY

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, you and many others including myself.

And you need to know not to double post and use the edit button.

Posted by way2dawn

excuse me, i know how to spell.

only on that i need to practice.

Posted by Roxas Lover

What is ninja'd?
You talked about it before with Riku Lover before but I still didn't get it.

Posted by Arcadios

But you don't seem to know how to capitalize your sentences and your I's.

Ninja'd is when you post something toward the last post but someone posts before you on the same minute.

Posted by way2dawn

WA WA WA WA you sound like your trying to turn this place into a prep place.

Posted by Arcadios

Actually I must sound like your english teacher but still you don't know how to capitalize so thats why I have to repeat myself.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Ninja'd is when you post something toward the last post but someone posts before you on the same minute.

Oh ok.
---
Do you two really need to fight about this?

Posted by Arcadios

Every other member agrees with me on the changes but he dosen't agree with it and if he keeps posting like the way he is now then he can be thought of as stupid for not realizing what's in his best intrest.

Posted by Sak

N stfu and let him do what he wants. I totally disagree with your thread. I mean COME ON! I really don't care how ppls look at me! I LIKE ME AND MY POSTS THE WAY THEY ARE! ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT I THINK OF ME! NOT WHAT OTHER PPL THINK OF ME!

Posted by jefferey shalome

You go girl! Seriously, why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends? I mean, ive seen you around for a long long time. Hell man, i remember when you drank my wine.

I love that song.

Posted by Arcadios

The only reason I'm doing it cause I don't want every member to think of the people that hang out in the Kingdom Hearts board are retarded and have no brain but it seems that you don't give a fuck so your just going to be belittle by everyone else not that you care or anything.

Posted by Klarth

Wow, you must have crippling brain damage to not be able to spell "friends" or "where".

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Klarth again.

:(

Made me lol.

Quoting Kairi Fan: N stfu and let him do what he wants. I totally disagree with your thread. I mean COME ON! I really don't care how ppls look at me! I LIKE ME AND MY POSTS THE WAY THEY ARE! ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT I THINK OF ME! NOT WHAT OTHER PPL THINK OF ME!

Okay, why would you disagree with a thread Mr.Nintendo made to help you guys not look so much like brain-dead children (as you tend to play yourselves out to be), and more like an active member of this comunity? This is why many of the senior members derep, flame, and mock you guys so often.

And you're wrong, here at VGC, the Internet, and the rest of the world, what people think of you is EVERYTHING. It's true.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey! Itsum, not, uhhh, my fault, I gots dain brammage!

Or something like that.

Regardless, you do raise a good point Sapphire. Here, on the internet, you basically are what people think of you, and what people think of you, is often influenced by what you type, seeing as that is about all there is to do.

And way2dawn, your acting like the poster boy for the short bus.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

thats not true because no one can know everyone is imposible, and u dont have to lissen if they say somthin rude or mean about u. Everyone has there own opion about stuff and u cant change there mind if they dont agree with u, so stop trying to. THAT IS MY OPION AND NO ONE IS CHANGEING MY MIND!!!

Posted by Wally The Weird

I recall my previous statement partially.
What people think of you, on the net, is determined by their interpretation of what your posts say.

If you have bad grammar and spelling, and have rediculous claims or ideas, then people are gonna think you took the short bus to the web today.

Just stating my revised opinion on the matter.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Like I said befor no one is going to change my mind about this and I don't realy care what u or anyone thinks of me, it does not bother me one bit

Posted by Sak

Quoting Kingdomkeys: Like I said befor no one is going to change my mind about this and I don't realy care what u or anyone thinks of me, it does not bother me one bit
YOU GO GIRL! :rock: :-D :-D :rock:

Quoting vBulletin Message: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kingdomkeys again.

Oh and um Sapphire Rose, I don't WANT to act like a dignafied snob member of "this community". I'm only 13, I've got a lotta years left till I stop acting like a kid, so I'm gonna act my age. And I still don't give a fu[COLOR="Plum"]ck[/COLOR] about what people think of me. It really doesn't matter to me. And I don't care if you, N, Klarth, Wally, or anybody else say otherwise.

Quoting way2dawn: WA WA WA WA you sound like your trying to turn this place into a prep place.

Yeah I gotta agree with that one completely.

Posted by Arcadios

Well on a diffrent note I saw Click and Dead man's chest.
Chest was really good even though I didn't see the first one but I gotta say that I liked Click better cause I was so not expecting to cry twice in it.:(

Posted by Roxas Lover

Are you people still fighting?

Posted by Arcadios

I'm done......for today.
But I gotta say if ya haven't seen Click, you should go see it.
I never expected to be so sad in an Adam Sandler film.

Posted by NeXidala

Mr.N, I saw Dead Man's chest and it was AWESOME!!! here is my review :D
Well, when they were all saying,
*SPOILERS AHEAD...*
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><>

aye and stuff to go the end of the world and back to save jack, I thought that they would actually show it in this movie so I was like WTF this is a long *** movie, but yeah, as it turned out they are saving it for the sequel!! I am so happy and this is now my fav movie ever! Also, I don't know why but I loved the fact that Elizabeth got to kiss Jack because.....Oh i don't know, but it was awesome! I don't know if it is just me, but does it seem like Miss Swann has some feelings for Jack? Why do I think this? Because she seemed sadder than she should have been....IDK....we'll just have to wait and see....I also think that Jack isn't dead because he is somehow gonna live and he's gonna come back in the third!....Also i thought it was so kick *** that Cap'n Barbossa is back!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I'm so hyped for the third movie and I'm glad I don't have to wait like 4 years for it!! Only got to wait 10 months 16 days from 07-09-06...GO CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest= 10/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think I would like the movie Click, seeing as a guy like Mr.N who is 16 years old, cried....it would be much too sappy for me.... "I love you, and nothing like time can change that love I have for my wife and children" *GAG* lol, anyways ya.....GO JACK SPARROW!! :D

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: But I gotta say if ya haven't seen Click, you should go see it.I never expected to be so sad in an Adam Sandler film.

That movie almost made me cry.

Posted by Arcadios

Like I said before I cried twice in it.
First when[spoiler] hid father died which reminded me of my father and when Micheal was trying to reach his son to tell him that family is more important and he died with his whole family there[/spoiler] from that point I cried but none of my friends saw me cry.

When my 2 friends and I got to the theater, one of my friend forgot his money so my other friend paid for his dead man's chest ticket then he didn't have enough to pay for drinks so I payed for all three of our drinks then after the movie ended I was debating weither to see Superman Returns or Click and they said it's my choose since I was paying for us so I picked Click and that was it for the night.
Then I slept over my friends house and played Halo, it was really fun.
In the afternoon I went to the mall with them and got the New Super Mario Bros. along with another manga volume of Inuyasha and another Kingdom Hearts manga.
I had a really good weekend even though I didn't get to go to work.

I'd give Dead man's chest an 8/10 but I'd give Click an 9/10.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Dead Man's Chest was awesome.
And yes that part of Click was sad.Me,Kohaku,Riku,Kilisha,Jas11,FMA,and even FFA cryed at the movie.

Posted by Kanashuri

I thought the movie was lame

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Kanashuri: I thought the movie was lame

Which one?
Click or Dead Man's Chest?

Posted by Kanashuri

Both of them sucked but I disliked Click more

Posted by Roxas Lover

Oh.
So then were you not a big fan of the first Pirate's movie?
I never saw the first Pirate's movie but liked the second one anyway.

Posted by Arcadios

Don't mind Kan he's just mad.

Posted by Roxas Lover

What do you mean?
He doesn't seem mad to me.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm just messing with ya but I do have to disagree with him.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Kohaku Lover: my brother is lectureing me about my cozin

WTF is cozin? Sounds like some strange STD or a new car made by Honda.

Posted by Ant

will any1 be my freand?

Posted by Boner

Quoting Ant: will any1 be my freand?

Ooh! Me me me!!! Pick me! :D

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]how but me!?[/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

Quoting Ant: will any1 be my freand?

Do you mean your frieand or your freand? :)

Posted by Ant

we can all be frieands =D

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Kairi Fan] I'm only 13, I've got a lotta years left till I stop acting like a kid, so I'm gonna act my age
I acted much the same way at thirteen as I do now. I'm only two years older than you; it's not hard.

Posted by Dark Seth

Quoting Ant: will any1 be my friend?

sure I'll be your friend.

Posted by Dark Seth

I edited the quote to where Friend is spelled right. IT IS SPELLED F-R-I-E-N-D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Kairi Fan:
Oh and um Sapphire Rose, I don't WANT to act like a dignafied snob member of "this community". I'm only 13, I've got a lotta years left till I stop acting like a kid, so I'm gonna act my age. And I still don't give a fu[COLOR="Plum"]ck[/COLOR] about what people think of me. It really doesn't matter to me. And I don't care if you, N, Klarth, Wally, or anybody else say otherwise.

I'm not telling you to act older or anything. I'm asking you to make what you say to be understandable and at least show that you have thirteen years of life under your belt in terms of acting mature. You can act youthful without being a complete douchebag.

Remember there is a world of difference between being young and annoying/immature.

Posted by Kanashuri

After a quote your suppose to add. Between the sheets.

Quoting Klarth: I acted much the same way at thirteen as I do now. I'm only two years older than you; it's not hard.

Between the sheets.

Posted by Kohaku Lover

I'm back. hows everone doing. I'm fine. Kairi are you there.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm doing fine over here.

Posted by Kohaku Lover

thats good.
--
kairi are you still here?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I'm not telling you to act older or anything. I'm asking you to make what you say to be understandable and at least show that you have thirteen years of life under your belt in terms of acting mature. You can act youthful without being a complete douchebag.

Remember there is a world of difference between being young and annoying/immature.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=13874