Name change.

Posted by Sterling

Yeah I was wondering if I could get my name changed to Jerronoz. Thanks in advance.

Posted by Dog

you can't. It has to have somthing from the username you have now.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Shalien: you can't. It has to have somthing from the username you have now.

In what way does your name sound like "Shdig"? None. I've been requesting for my name to be changed for awhile, I even have a banner with both names in it. I fail to see the difference between the two.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Malevolence: In what way does your name sound like "Shdig"?

Just the fact that it has a 'Sh' in it.

Posted by Klarth

Kolo has an O in it. Two, in fact.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Dark Kirby: Just the fact that it has a 'Sh' in it.

that's what I mean. you need a few letters together from the username you have.

Posted by Kit

So I could change my name to "Da213214215152151"? I don't know why I'd want to, but...

[quote=Klarth]Kolo has an O in it. Two, in fact.

I was telling him the only way 'Shdig' sounds like 'Shalien'.

Posted by Klarth

Indeed. However, following from that logic, Kolo could get a namechange with no hassle.

Posted by Arcadios

What is the required amount of same letters as your last name to be changed hassle free?

I see 3 letter with "NightmarebassX" and "Malevolence".
M, a, and l.

Posted by Dog

more than one, atleast i hope.

because Shalien wasn't my first choice.

Posted by Kit

Well, if this is true, it's either one or two, so it doesn't really matter much.

Posted by Arcadios

Well then Malevolence should have had his first account changed since it has 3 letters and thats how many letters Shalien has in his from his old account.

Posted by Kit

Then again, Jesse could be refusing to change Malevolence's name just to be mean.

Posted by Arcadios

Well Jesse can be a wacko.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dark Kirby: Then again, Jesse could be refusing to change Malevolence's name just to be mean.

Or just to be jesse smith.

Posted by Domino

Well that's dumb.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dark Kirby: Then again, Jesse could be refusing to change Malevolence's name just to be mean.

In a PM, I told him how he could go from his current username to what he wanted...but he couldn't wait for the Russa stuff to end. aka...get half a name change...then a few weeks later when you guys ended it...get the other half changed...and no one would notice!! But no...he didn't want a name change that bad!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Jesse Smith: In a PM, I told him how he could go from his current username to what he wanted...but he couldn't wait for the Russa stuff to end. aka...get half a name change...then a few weeks later when you guys ended it...get the other half changed...and no one would notice!! But no...he didn't want a name change that bad!!! :D:D:D:D

In other words, Kolo could change his name to Kolonoz, wait a few weeks, then change his name to Jerronoz.

Posted by Kanashuri

Can I get mine changed from Kanashuri to Kanasexy?

Posted by Sterling

Alright then if I can't get my name changed to Jerronoz. How about Orthodontics?

Posted by Arcadios

That one only has one letter that's in your current name, you'd have a better chance with your first request.

Posted by Sterling

Hah, true I guess I wasn't reading what I was typing. Either one is fine but I'd prefer Jerronoz. But if I can't get Jerronoz or Orthodontics I'd like Konfinment
Thanks in advance...again.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Jesse Smith: In a PM, I told him how he could go from his current username to what he wanted...but he couldn't wait for the Russa stuff to end. aka...get half a name change...then a few weeks later when you guys ended it...get the other half changed...and no one would notice!! But no...he didn't want a name change that bad!!! :D:D:D:D

Anyone who didn't notice would be rather... Stupid. I got a banner made (By Klarth, Thanks) with both names in it. I don't see the trouble in it. Practically everyone knows I've wanted it changed for some time now, And I haven't seen any paticular objections like "LOL IF HE GETZ HIZ NAEM CHANG'D I WANT IT CHANG'D 2!".

Posted by Linkman

You can't have your name completely changed, you have to have your current screenname envolved (i.e 'Fate' is now 'Princess Fate'). The only way you can get it completely changed is to pay Jesse $10, or reregister.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You can't have your name completely changed, you have to have your current screenname envolved (i.e 'Fate' is now 'Princess Fate'). The only way you can get it completely changed is to pay Jesse $10, or reregister.

Or use Jesse's loop-hole. Change half, wait a bit, change the other half.

Posted by Poison

Change your name to Mr gundam, so you can have this as a banner.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/danbooru_unf-p-114775220742966.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sterling

Jerrorthokolo. Hah I'll settle for that. =]