i lold

Posted by Lord of Spam

So yesterday on my break, I went over to GameStop to play some Fight Night Round 3 (because nothing is as relaxing as watching big black men beat each other up). So after I had my fill of negro burtality, I let some other people have a swing at the 360 demo while I just sorta chilled at watched and drank my starbucks.

So then I see this girl. She was in cute as hell, but didnt really seem like the type that was into games. I heard her ask a guy that works there about Oblivion, and since he was kinda busy, I turn back, and ask her if shes played it yet. We got into talking about it and several other games (she even talked about dead rising, at which point it was more like PENIS RISING LOL GET IT). So at this point, I'm standing in a video game store, talking to a cute girl (<3 bewbs) about video games, and all is going well. I'm just about to ask for a phone number or something when...

...her boyfriend comes over. I keep talking to her about games and pretend that I didnt notice or anything, and even considered asking anyway, but he asked her if she was ready to go, and she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

FUNFACT: This story is true right up until the bel air part. She ended up saying something like "hey, it was nice talking to you, maybe I'll see you later some time" I was wearing my name badge, so she knows my name and where I work. >:3

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, I'm so posting this on 4chan

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I would have kept lol'ing if the Bel Air part were true. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, this is the first reponse it got on 4chan:

didn't even read cause that was the most obvious bel-air ever.

Posted by Klarth

I expected Bel Air right from the beginning.

:(

edit: ninja'd, haha owned

Posted by Lord of Spam

new responses:

I feel your pain, gooWHERE IS SARAH CONNOR?

and

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Posted by Klarth

4chan is being surprisingly original here!

Posted by Dog

put your penis in me LoS?

Posted by Lord of Spam

in b4 edit/b&

Posted by Ant

I did not seeing it coming...how foolish of me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Any girl that likes Dead Rising is OK in my books. That game looks like win.