If you can't beat them, join them.

Posted by Linkman

That's right Judge, I accept your offer! :)

I trust Linko's judgement, so if you're good enough for him, then you're good enough for me.

Posted by Klarth

...Never thought I'd see the day...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I bet they're all jsut trying to infiltrate it and make us mainstream so that we no longer feel like the awesome internet celebrities that we are.

Posted by Ant

Welcome to DA. Make sure to follow the rules and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Posted by Linko_16

**** it, Linkman, now I'm not cool anymore for doing it.

Posted by Slade

...Whoah.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Isn't the saying: If you can't beat them, join them, take them down from the inside?

WELCOME!

Posted by Slade

Yeah, what I meant was:

WELCOME TO DA!

we'll be watching our backs

Posted by The Judge

Hehehehe

Welcome!

Posted by Darksong X

Interesting turn of events.

Welcome to DA.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Yes. Welcome to Darkness Advanced.

Posted by Zeta

It's a trap.

Posted by mis0

TARP!!1 Oh noes!11

Well, I guess it can't be that bad.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I suggest tht from here out, linkman be refered to as trap-chan.

... no. Because then I'll get the image of trap-chan stuck in my mind and end up fapping.

Then cry in a corner because I fapped to a guy.

Posted by Linkman

lol. These reactions don't surprise me. I expected a lot of, "Has hell frozen over?" and "IT'S A TRAP!" Yes, it is shocking, and no, there's no trap or master plan to over-inflate DA to the point where it's no longer cool.

So yeah, how did this happen?

Couple of days ago, Judge said I should join DA. I told him I'd think about it. So I did.

Truth is, I never really had anything against this blog. Afterall, I was one of the people who helped create it (with Ant, Darksong, coromoro, and....sniper?). The hatred towards this place a few months ago was a mixture of a prank plan and netman influence. I think back on that, and realize it was pointless. Then I thought back to 1-2 years ago, and lol'd at all the fun and hilarious threads, one being one that wasn't in this blog, but was mostly posted in by people here, and was fucking hilarious; "You as a MapleStory character."

So yeah, came down to piss and moan about a website with a mentally challenged administrator, or have fun with it? I choose fun. That's why I joined. :)

Oh who the hell am I kidding...

I'M HERE TO STEAL LINKO'S THUNDER!! :mad:

Posted by The Judge

...Then welcome!

Quoted post: "You as a MapleStory character."

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/Forum/MapleStoryGroupII.gif[/IMG]

lol

Posted by Corrupt

Hi, Majorachris! (if you want a good time, come on over to Broa :o)

Oh, and about that "You as a MapleStory character" picture... absolutely classic. I remember reading that thread and being greatly amused, but at the same time not knowing what the f*ck was going on. Good times. Wonderful times, even.

Posted by Zeta

Might as well start the '1ou' thing.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/Forum/MapleStoryGroupII.gif[/IMG]

lol

Ah ****, that picture is great on so many levels :(

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, all my work is down in the bottom-right corner.

And it all started with the most retarded edit by me. That's almost disappointing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, i wish i had been in on that one.:(