Hello.

Posted by Vagabond

Its been awhile since I last logged on here a few years back; well, its nice to be here again. How are all of you doing? I live in Israel, as some of you can see. :D I pretty much spend most of my day working, so I never get a huge chance to post alot. I suppose I will be seeing all of you around.

Posted by Dexter

Interesting. I've always wanted to visit there for about a day and that's it. I don't think I would like living there. How do you like it?

Posted by Vagabond

Its alright. Can be a little annoying and crowded in some places, but there are alot of nice places here.

Hah, I wasn\'t really expecting a warm welcome around here.

Posted by Xenos

Hum, do you live in Jerusalem? I always wanted to go there. I hear there are alot of interesting ruins.

Posted by Dexter

There are many gentle members left here, but most of them, sadly, have been scared or annoyed away. :(

Have any pictures of your shopping areas or busy streets?

Posted by Vagabond

Well, I use to, but I moved out of the center of the city. I kinda live in the ... what do they call it?? The place that\'s kinda outside of the city. Sorry, my english still isn\'t the best.

Posted by Dexter

Is ***/Bible/religion a huge part of your life? How is the subject treated around there?

Posted by Vagabond

My mom is a Jew and I don\\\'t know alot about my father. No, I stopped going to synagouges for along time. Its alright I guess, I hear that Jews aren\'t very well liked in the States ...?

Posted by Dexter

From what I can tell, they are liked well. It actually seems trendy at times to be a Jew here in the states. Jews are known to serve many laughs and people here like that.

Posted by Ant

Uh, where are jews liked?! Hah, this has to be one of the few countries in the world where they are. I mean, don't more jewish people live here then in Israel itself?

Also why is there a \ before every ' ?

Welcome aboard the VGC train. WOO WOO!

Posted by Vagabond

I do not know and the ratio of Jews and other people in Israel is greater. At least in the area that I live.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Welcome back Vagabond! I don't believe we've ever met, but I hope you have a good time! :)

Posted by Klarth

I went to Masada a few years ago. Israel is a nice place. :)

Welcome aboard; have fun here.

Posted by Dog

welcome, Israelian.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The place that\'s kinda outside of the city. Sorry, my english still isn\'t the best.

the country?

Anyways, welcome.

Posted by Vagabond

What?

Indeed, sir.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: Uh, where are jews liked?! Hah, this has to be one of the few countries in the world where they are. I mean, don't more jewish people live here then in Israel itself?

When Adam and Eve were cast from the garden of Eden, The Lord proclaimed that they and their people would be forever wanderers, and never find a home until the coming of his son.

Since then, the Jews, Go[COLOR="black"]d[/COLOR]'s chosen people, have wandered the Earth, literally being cast away or enslaved by every country they've been to, until the advent of Christ, when they called Israel home. They persecuted and killed him, thus, while still His Chosen, losing His favor. Thus, so scripture says, the Jews now await the second coming of the Messiah for repentance, though the second coming will lead directly into the End of Days. C'est lavie, right?

Posted by Ant

sure whatever

Posted by The Judge

Just figured I'd clue you in on a little canonical history.

People just don't like jews. The G[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d thing is pure coincidence.

Posted by Kanashuri

WELCOME BACK! People are ornary as ever.:minnie:

Posted by talents

welcome.

Posted by Colonel

Greetings.