Sup Everyone

Posted by Demonblade

For those of you that know me, im sorta back. I took a short vacation from this place because i found that i spent more time than i care to sitting in front of my computer. Since then, ive obtained a few more ratings in the air traffic control world, bought an Xbox 360...as well as a PSP, lost ten pounds and im on the verge of getting rid of my biggest financial burden a.k.a. my Mustang. In a few short weeks i will be purchasing a stellar 1998 dodge Stratus which will save me over 300 dollars a month in car payments as well as cutting my insurance to a measly 1/5 of which i pay now. Hopefully i will be buying a Suzuki GSXR-1000 in september, and with a little luck i will still be alive by the time christmas rolls around. Ive wanted a motorcycle for a long time now, and with the extra finances obtained from selling my Sh!tstang...it appears that i will able to make that small dream a reality. I go on leave the end of this month and will be making a trek back home for my friends wedding which should be fun. Any reason to get the hell out of the south and head back up to the northwest is a good reason. Anyways, just stopped by to say ill be back in smaller doses than before...lurking around here in my free time.

Posted by Zeta

Welcome back, DB. :cookie:

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Long time no see/talk/chat, DemonBlade.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Hey I remember you, which is weird because I have a 30 second memory span. Welcome back =)

Posted by Ant

Welcome back partner.

Posted by Cruxis

Sup. Try not to kill your self on that motorcycle Okay. I have Ninja and I pulled my arm out of it's socket, last fall. I was riding by an intersection, a woman pulled out into my lane and I swerved by the light post, just missing it. Problem is, I actually just barely graised my shoulder against the post it's self, but it was with enough force and speed that It totally knock my arm out of joint. Motorcycles are awsome and fun, but you always have to be careful on them. Not that I think anything will happen to you :), I'm just looking out for ya! OH! and again welcome back.