We could learn a lesson from this.

Posted by Arcadios

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15222
Try to read the thread and learn something about posts and this place.
I also need to learn a thing or two but I stopped posting for now.
I'll name some people that need to grow up a bit, it may be harsh but I'll do it in a friendly way since most of the people who post unnecessary things that make you look stupid and thats the reason so many peolpe dislike the Kingdom Hearts board.

List of people who need to think before they post:
Mr.Nintendo
Kairi Fan
Sora+Kairi
Kohaku Lover
Roxas Lover
Riku Lover
Roxas23857
fullflameachemist
antisora
Way2dawn
jefferey shalome
Dark Seth
Sanaxis
Wakka
Kanashuri
NeXidala
chaser3592

Don't hate me for this I'm just trying to help everyone out but this will probably go unheard.
I'm just say we need to improve instead of being really retarded.

Posted by jefferey shalome

meh, thats what i thought this section of the kh board was put up for. reterted crap. you know, to keep it out of the boards with actual discussion.

Posted by chaser3592

for once i agree with mr.n

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: meh, thats what i thought this section of the kh board was put up for. reterted crap. you know, to keep it out of the boards with actual discussion.

No. It's meant for KH discussion. The Lounge was made because there's so much **** that the mod got sick of it. Either way, if you actually do read that thread, you'll notice that a lot of what people are arguing about is about x100 worse here. Because you're "separated" from the rest of VGC and given your own "lounge" to keep the **** contained is not a reason to continue it. If anything, that should make you realise that you guys might just have to shape up.

Mr. Nintendo is completely right though, so don't ignore him or brush aside his opinion, since it's very valid. No offence to you guys, but the large majority of what you guys post wouldn't be accepted on any forum. Surely you must realise that about 98% of it has gone far over the edge of spam. It doesn't mean that you have to completely change and forget about what you're doing, but it would be nice if you guys could realise that this isn't a chat room and try to improve your forum etiquette a bit. After all, there is more to VGC than this little group, and it would be nice to have more members in other sections sharing their opinions and ideas. Since, it's pretty obvious that most of you do have a lot to say, why confine it to just the KH board? Why not put a little bit more thought into your posts and make sure you're not over doing the spam?

Posted by NeXidala

mr.n all u did was post ur friends names on there cuz i dont see one person there that isnt ur friend

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting jefferey shalome: meh, thats what i thought this section of the kh board was put up for. reterted crap.

You know awhile back I was looking at some old threads from the beginning of the Kingdom Hearts board and some people who dislike/ignore it now use to post here.

Meaning when we arrived here to VGC it became crap.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

that was harsh, and y would u make a thread about this anyway now this is stupid

Posted by Ayu

Quoting jefferey shalome: meh, thats what i thought this section of the kh board was put up for. reterted crap. you know, to keep it out of the boards with actual discussion.

i agree tht we need to think before we post but this lounge is like a chat so....i would agree tht this applies to other forums except this one only cuz well we all say dumb stuff on here like jeff said but my opinion is my own think wht u want
-------------
oh i know i need to grow up a bit lol:)and did u know mr.n u kinda named everyone who is ever on this board?....lol

Quoted post: that was harsh, and y would u make a thread about this anyway now this is stupid

Nothing in this thread was worded harshly, or meant harsly. It's help. Mr. Nintendo is trying to tell you guys to put some thought into your posts, nothing more. There's a reason this board is looked down upon by the rest of VGC, and that shouldn't be. But do you blame them?

Quoted post:
agree tht we need to think before we post but this lounge is like a chat so....i would agree tht this applies to other forums except this one only cuz well we all say dumb stuff on here like jeff said but my opinion is my own think wht u want

A forum lounge is just that. It's still a forum. Not a chat room. You can have decent discussions while keeping the "where'd everyone go" posts to a single thread.

Quoted post: and did u know mr.n u kinda named everyone who is ever on this board?....lol

Says quite a bit, no?

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=NeXidala] NeXidala agrees: i thank you for saying it in a way that didnt make me feel like a retarded idiot unlike mr.n's post and also make me want to improve my posts

Well from all the post Vampiro made I see alot of intelligence in them so he can put things into better terms then me.

[quote=Sanaxis]oh i know i need to grow up a bit loland did u know mr.n u kinda named everyone who is ever on this board?....lol

I know I did but if one person posts with spam then the other members beleive they can do the same.

[quote=Kingdomkeys]that was harsh, and y would u make a thread about this anyway now this is stupid

I forgot to add your name.:) jk
It is harsh but I couldn't put it into a less mean way and if I didn't directly tell them this then they would probably just ignore it.

Oh, and just to tell you guys: this board isn't the only one having problems. The senior members, including myself, are also having the same problems. Those being spam, one-liners, derailments, and so on. The only difference being is that it's a bit more wide-scale here.

This whole forum will probably eventually go through a rule change where mods might become a little more strick. To both you and senior members like myself. So no one's trying to pick on you, just thought I'd mention that.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Kingdomkeys: that was harsh, and y would u make a thread about this anyway now this is stupid

This thread is aimed at people just like you, ironically enough.

Vampiro's already said just about everything that needed to be said. It isn't a chat room, and the fact that nearly all of you treat it like one is why you're disliked and looked down upon by the rest of the community. If you want a chatroom, make one. AIM supports that kind of thing. Also, even if you registered here just to talk about Kingdom Hearts, there is more to the board than just KH discussion. Put some more thought into your posts and maybe you wouldn't be dispised by nearly everyone who isn't in your little clique.

[Quote=Sanaxis]u know mr.n u kinda named everyone who is ever on this board?

Because nearly every Kingdom Hearts fan that registers here makes the same mistakes as the last one. I honestly can't think of one person who shouldn't be on that list. If you look at Mr.Nintendo a month ago and then look at him now, you'll see a real change. You should all strive for that.

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=Sanaxis]Sanaxis agrees: really thts interesting and thanx u made most of us feel better unlike some others...
I take it thats a jab at me but I know how ass-like I was on the first post.

Quoted post: If you look at Mr.Nintendo a month ago and then look at him now, you'll see a real change.

That's a pretty good point. Hell, he had a couple of his own flames threads when he first showed up :P

Posted by Dog

Quoting Vampiro: Hell, he had a couple of his own flames threads when he first showed up :P
his enourmous post count must've assisted that.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Shalien: his enourmous post count must've assisted that.

That was the only reason it was made plus my old habit of posting helped create it.

Quoted post: his enourmous post count must've assisted that.

Of course. But it was more because people assumed that he spammed to get to that number.

Posted by Arcadios

At first I never thought of post count as a problem but since I got flamed I've been more aware of it.

Posted by Xenos

I try to PM people - at first they go, "Okay." But they end up making the same mistakes. Now, most of them just ignore me. :rolleyes:

Quoted post: At first I never thought of post count as a problem but since I got flamed I've been more aware of it.

Yeah... that's rarely that happens. But, you gotta admit, you don't see a new member with suddenly a thousands posts too often. It's a knee-jerk reaction to believe most of it was gotten through spam. It also didn't help that you got it in the KH board.

Quoted post: I try to PM people - at first they go, "Okay." But they end up making the same mistakes. Now, most of them just ignore me.

idk, I just talked to someone and they seemed very pleasent and willing to improve.

Posted by Dog

especially when they deleted the theories or whatever thread, and you lost around 1000 posts, then in like a week you had 2000 more.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Vampiro]
idk, I just talked to someone and they seemed very pleasent and willing to improve.

"most"

Posted by Arcadios

I got those back cause of Jesse and I did post alot on the original theory thread cause I was really into Kingdom Hearts 2 since I just beat it and wanted to think up of ways to understanding the secret ending.

Posted by NeXidala

i agree with mr.n in the old kh theory thread even though i joined towards the end i did post a quite a few theories of my own and i did see mr.n always posting spam free posts unlike evryone lese on there

Posted by Arcadios

I also wanna add that we need to improve on our typing, punctuation, capitalization, grammer etc. skills.

Posted by Klarth

Shape up. You want to know why I'm such a cock to you on a regular basis? It's because you're all (well, nearly all - some of you are pretty decent) hideously unfamiliar with netiquette, or so it seems. Most - if not all - of you need to brush up on your spelling/grammar, be more open to criticism and just gain a little bit of maturity.

Sorry to be harsh, but seriously - every time you're going to post something, consider how it might alter others' perception of you.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Klarth, I really, really, REALLY can't beleive it, but......
........I agree.......

We, all of us, have made stupid mistakes, but, as said, it snowballed. One person did something stupid, then another, then another, and so on and so forth, and because of this, we have people with rediculously high post counts like myself, Mr.N, and probably more then a few others, and then complete morons in some cases.

I think the main reason I wasn't mentioned on the list was because I am just about spineless against mods :)

I, apologize for any and all stupid actions I have made to cause this forum any greif.....

wow, I really AM spineless.

Posted by Arcadios

I did put your name on the list and it was second to mine but I decided to take it off because you do stay on topic. But then you go from on topic to making people go "wtf?".

Wait.......What?
Are you saying that I go SO far on topic that people are confused by what I am really talking about, even though I am staying on topic?
Or that I start on-topic, and drift away over time?

Either way, I can only hope this thread will start to bring an end to the massive amount of crap people like us have had a hand in making.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Mr.Nintendo, I'm actually glad to say this..... well made thread. And there's a good point to it, too. All of us are guilty of it, and tend to flame the new ones about it (I still don't like keyartist and a couple others, though). Stuff like this does need to be taken to heart.

Wally: You're actually a pretty decent member who should post more often outside of KH. I've noticed a few posts here and there, but not many.

Wewt! Someone apreciates me outside my Niche :)
Well, trying to stay a LITTLE on topic, I wonder if it would be possible to make it so that posts made in the lounge don't count towards post count? It would cutdown on the high numbers.

But I am not very good at computers (Despite my dad being a career computer) so I am just tossing a random idea out there.

Obviously, if it's a dumb one for one reason or another.....well......Then I guess it's dumb :-P

I think they are all ready disabled actually. Or I thought they were at least.

Edit: yeah, appears they are. But that's not going to do much anyways. I have a feeling most of you don't post to get a high post count.

No. Personaly, I either
Make up theories that lead people to beleive I work for Square (jk)
Discuss my own or someone elses ideas and theories
And write our wee little fan fiction that we have growing.

However, I have been posting some REALLY random crap in the lounge, so I am not the perfect citisen.

Posted by Alastor

To those of you actually heeding the advice in this thread, well done.

Linko's really going to rub this in, I bet.

Posted by Vagabond

[quote] However, I have been posting some REALLY random crap in the lounge, so I am not the perfect citisen.

That\'s what its for in the first place.

Posted by Alastor

It's actually designed for general chatter, not mindless crap.

Posted by Kanashuri

You pretty much added everyone who posts on KH forum exept for me. How do I need to grow up? Plz do tell

You tend to say some pretty stupid **** from time to time.

Posted by Kanashuri

Yeah but i say some really smart stuff too from time to time...I like to keep everything balanced. Why always be stupid or always be smart?

Posted by Arcadios

The thing is you can't judge yourself on things like this(posts).
Saying you post smart things from time to time dosen't help much, it has to be judged by the reader of the post and they speak their opinion weither it's smart or not.

Posted by Kanashuri

Notice how my rep goes up and down frequently be always ends up back at the same number? Yeah posters opinions do that. Id say my smartness and idiocy are level

Posted by Arcadios

Why not lose the idiocy?

Posted by Kanashuri

Because being only smart is stupid? If that makes any sense. Its no fun. Being serious is no fun

Posted by Arcadios

I agree with you on that one but most people responce revolves around your methods of posting.

Meaning:

Post idiotic things=People think your an idiot

Post smart things=People think your smart

Post a balance of both stupidity and intelligence=People see you can be serious but they know they can joke around with you.

Quoted post: Because being only smart is stupid? If that makes any sense. Its no fun. Being serious is no fun

It's how you be stupid, where, and be stupid to whom. Look at me for example. Skim through my posts and you'll see some retarded ****, but it's usually humorous, kept in DA, and directed towards people I know and like.

Posted by Kanashuri

I dont prejudice my stupidness to people whom I only know and like.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/NEDM.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kanashuri: I dont prejudice my stupidness to people whom I only know and like.

Ya lost me there.

Posted by Kanashuri

Yeah.....figured you wouldnt get it

[SIZE="1"]Back in my mind I hope she swallow[/SIZE]

Posted by Arcadios

Then explain it to me since your the one who said it.

"Nasty girl" lyric...but your gay aren't you?

Posted by Kanashuri

If you are too stupid to get it then forget it.

Posted by Arcadios

Maybe you don't get it yourself since you don't take the time to explain it or maybe the way you worded it threw me off.

Quoted post: Ya lost me there.

He's stupid to and around everyone.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Vampiro: He's stupid to and around everyone.

What he said.

Posted by Arcadios

Now I finally get it.....the density of my mind scares me.

Posted by chaser3592

ok again we're off topic i think that we should relize that no matter what we post it will stray a little off topic so we all need to make a better effort to stay as on topic as possible and if anyone gets off topic i'll call an old "friend":chainsaw:and yes i relize that that was a little stupid but it's tollorable so it's ok to be stupid but there's a limit

to quote axel "got it memorized?"

we're still in the kh forum ya'know

It's not that you guys go off-topic. That's fine. Most threads get derailed. It's pretty much just the other stuff all ready mentioned.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[quote=
I forgot to add your name.:) jk
It is harsh but I couldn't put it into a less mean way and if I didn't directly tell them this then they would probably just ignore it.

i know that sometimes i do need to think befor i type but that dose not mean that i dont agree with u, because i do some people do need to think befor they type.

Posted by Arcadios

Well if you don't take my advise along with everyone else who agrees with me then thats okay I'm not going to hate you for it.

Posted by Alastor

Everyone else might, though. Think about that. ;)

Posted by HaloPhantomX

What hate Mr.Nintendo or the other members hate the Kingdom Hearts people?

Posted by Arcadios

I think Alastro meant that the other members will hate the kingdom hearts people for not taking advise that would help them not seem brain dead.

Quoting way2dawn: WA WA WA WA you sound like your trying to turn this place into a prep place.

[quote=Kairi Fan][quote=Sapphire Rose]
Quoting Kairi Fan: N stfu and let him do what he wants. I totally disagree with your thread. I mean COME ON! I really don't care how ppls look at me! I LIKE ME AND MY POSTS THE WAY THEY ARE! ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT I THINK OF ME! NOT WHAT OTHER PPL THINK OF ME!
Okay, why would you disagree with a thread Mr.Nintendo made to help you guys not look so much like brain-dead children (as you tend to play yourselves out to be), and more like an active member of this comunity? This is why many of the senior members derep, flame, and mock you guys so often.

And you're wrong, here at VGC, the Internet, and the rest of the world, what people think of you is EVERYTHING. It's true.Oh and um Sapphire Rose, I don't WANT to act like a dignafied snob member of "this community". I'm only 13, I've got a lotta years left till I stop acting like a kid, so I'm gonna act my age. And I still don't give a fu[COLOR="Plum"]ck[/COLOR] about what people think of me. It really doesn't matter to me. And I don't care if you, N, Klarth, Wally, or anybody else say otherwise.

Quoting Wally The Weird: Hey! Itsum, not, uhhh, my fault, I gots dain brammage!

Or something like that.

Regardless, you do raise a good point Sapphire. Here, on the internet, you basically are what people think of you, and what people think of you, is often influenced by what you type, seeing as that is about all there is to do.

And way2dawn, your acting like the poster boy for the short bus.

Quoting Kingdomkeys: thats not true because no one can know everyone is imposible, and u dont have to lissen if they say somthin rude or mean about u. Everyone has there own opion about stuff and u cant change there mind if they dont agree with u, so stop trying to. THAT IS MY OPION AND NO ONE IS CHANGEING MY MIND!!!

Quoting Wally The Weird: I recall my previous statement partially.
What people think of you, on the net, is determined by their interpretation of what your posts say.

If you have bad grammar and spelling, and have rediculous claims or ideas, then people are gonna think you took the short bus to the web today.

Just stating my revised opinion on the matter.

Quoting Kingdomkeys: Like I said befor no one is going to change my mind about this and I don't realy care what u or anyone thinks of me, it does not bother me one bit

Posted by Sak

Okay...I...I really can't STAND you anymore. You're not the guy that I became friends with. You may have the name, but you are not Mr. Nintendo. You've changed. You're one of them now.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Kairi Fan: Okay...I...I really can't STAND you anymore. You're not the guy that I became friends with. You may have the name, but you are not Mr. Nintendo. You've changed. You're one of them now.

Yeah, loser.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kairi Fan: Okay...I...I really can't STAND you anymore. You're not the guy that I became friends with. You may have the name, but you are not Mr. Nintendo. You've changed. You're one of them now.

Whoa, wait, so now he's being rejected by the KHers -and- the rest of VGC?

What's he done to you people?

Posted by Kanashuri

Im j/k Nintendo, BFF FOREVER!

Posted by Kit

Quoting Klarth: Whoa, wait, so now he's being rejected by the KHers -and- the rest of VGC?

What's he done to you people?

He tried to make them smart, and they kicked him out of the KH board.
Nice try, Mr. Nintendo.

Edit: Ninja'd =( Nevermind

Posted by Klarth

I can't think of any polite way to say this, so here it goes.

DEAR KINGDOM HEARTS LOUNGE RESIDENTS: YOU ARE IDIOTS. YOU HAVE A POOR GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, YOU ARE POINTLESSLY RESISTANT TO CHANGE AND YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF BEING SOCIABLE. GROW THE HELL UP AND GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING.

ALSO: "DEFINATELY" AND "FREIND" ARE NOT WORDS, AND "YOUR" IS *NOT* INTERCHANGABLE WITH "YOU'RE". THE SAME GOES FOR "THEIR" AND "THEY'RE".

This is the INTERNET. You are living in the INFORMATION AGE. GO LEARN SOMETHING FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Posted by Sak

Oh that's soooooooo threatening Klarth...... :rolleyes: I'm shaking with fear....... :rolleyes: Oh and maybe we don't WANT to change. Maybe we like ourselves the way we are NOW. I for one really don't care what the hell you say about us. It just proves how big of a jacka[COLOR="Plum"]ss[/COLOR] you are. All of you guys are just jacka[COLOR="Plum"]sses[/COLOR](Mr. Nintendo included).

Posted by Kit

OMFG! She used proper capitalization and spelling (Besides the "sooooooooooooooo")! Say more stuff, Klarth, you made it work. =)

Posted by Ayu

Wow, Klarth...Anyway nobody ever never kicked MR.N out!
Some people were angry at him for awhile, but the ones who are actually his friends followed his advice and shaped up. Very funny Kirby.

Posted by Sak

Kirby maybe if you read some more of my posts you'd realise that most of the time I do spell and capitalize correctly.

Wow, you guys are just being flat-out ridiculous now.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Kairi Fan: Kirby maybe if you read some more of my posts you'd realise that most of the time I do spell and capitalize correctly.

I'm not stopping you i'm just saying he was tryin to help. It's you're choice not his. Do what you want.:)
------------------
Hey Vampiro, I was helping MR.N.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: Anyway nobody ever never kicked MR.N out!

I know, hence the:

"Edit: Ninja'd, nevermind."

Quoted post: Very funny Kirby.

I'm only speaking the truth.

Quoting Kairi Fan: Kirby maybe if you read some more of my posts you'd realise that most of the time I do spell and capitalize correctly.

That wasn't my point, if you did, you wouldn't need to post in this thread, and you wouldn't be arguing that members shouldn't try and post a little better. And the reason you claim to 'hate' Mr. Nintendo is because he's trying to help you all, but if there wasn't a problem, he wouldn't be wasting his time.

Posted by GameMiestro

Mr. N, if you don't like em, de-rep them. You're only encouraging it by making threads like this.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Sanaxis: Wow, Klarth...Anyway nobody ever never kicked MR.N out!
Some people were angry at him for awhile, but the ones who are actually his friends followed his advice and shaped up. Very funny Kirby.

I agree with Sanaxis, at first I was one of the people that were mad at Mr.N but then I noticed that he wasn't trying to be mean to us or make us look like idiots, he was actually trying to help us because he didn't want all his friends kicked off. I now post less, spell most things with correct grammer, I keep spam to a minimum, and I also make my posts a lot longer. I really don't care how some people take his advice because they've stuck it in their heads to not change. It's not a life or death situation, it is just an internet site, don't make a big deal out of it, but you still have to follow the rules *cough* way2dawn *cough* (lol jp) Anyways, for the people who followed Mr.N's advice you'll see you are getting more credit from other members and people are treating you less like "little kingdom heart 'turds" (BTW I LMAO'd! at that quote!) Thanks for trying to help Mr.N, Good Luck with everyone else :D!

Quoted post: Hey Vampiro, I was helping MR.N.

Oh, not you. Don't worry. Same for NeXidala. It was mostly directed towards Kairi Fan, everyone who hates Mr.N because he tried to help, and those who refuse to change/improve.

Posted by Klarth

I don't get it. Everyone on this site is acknowledging you as the biggest plethora of retards to ever join, and you're well aware of this - Despite this, you're unwilling to learn something?

You people are sad. Once you gain some maturity you'll look back and cringe.

Posted by Xenos

Oh come on, don't flame them like that - but on the other hand , I do agree with what Mr. Nintendo, yet it seems as if you guys get the message now.

EDIT: [URL="member.php?u=8401647"]Sanaxis[/URL], please change your font. It's very difficult to read. Thanks.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Xenos: Oh come on, don't flame them like that - but on the other hand , I do agree with what Mr. Nintendo, yet it seems as if you guys get the message now.

NeXidala and Sanaxis are being pretty reasonable, and understanding, but the rest seem to be just ignorant and/or obnoxious. I don't really think there's much anybody can do.

Posted by Klarth

The only person making any effort here is Mr.Nintendo, and the only people who really aren't bad as they are are Wally and, to a lesser extent, Roxas Lover.

And that's all I have to say. I'm leaving you alone now.

Holy crap, I think I was complimented by Klarth, I am honestly not sure if I should be happy or morbidly afraid of this fact.

But, I do agree with him. Mr. N is making a valiant effort to stop acting like a total noob, trying to make himself better so that by extension, he can make this section of the community of VG chat better.

However, I do not think Mr.N was always acting like a retard, in my opinion, he started out great, kind of dropped for a moment, and then is trying to better himself.

I won't speak for myself, cause I am bad at self opinions. Now, I may have misinterpreted (I just know I spelled that wrong) something, but Kairi, I can honestly not see why you hate Mr.N for trying to change himself. Please explain cause I am lost on this subject.

Posted by Sak

No, I don't hate him for trying to change himself, I hate him for trying to change all of us. I don't WANT to change and he doesn't seem to get that. Oh and because he hates lesbians....but that's a different story for a different thread.

Quoted post: No, I don't hate him for trying to change himself, I hate him for trying to change all of us. I don't WANT to change and he doesn't seem to get that.

YOU don't have to change. This isn't directed at YOU. It's directed towards those who don't even know grade one punctuation and the english of a three year-old.

Quoted post: However, I do not think Mr.N was always acting like a retard, in my opinion, he started out great, kind of dropped for a moment, and then is trying to better himself.

That shouldn't be an issue. The point is, he's better/trying to improve now.

Never new about that last part.
Look, please tell me how you think he is trying to change you (By whcih I mean, what about you he is trying to change)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Vampiro: True, I recall that statement.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Vampiro: YOU don't have to change. This isn't directed at YOU.
Actually, it is. My name is on that stupid list of his and he keeps quoting my posts in here.

Kairi, you never answered my question. I can't make a reasonable comment if I don't know the facts in this situation.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Ya know, I believe I will stop posting so many idiotic links from now on. Hurray for reform!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Kairi, you never answered my question. I can't make a reasonable comment if I don't know the facts in this situation.
Wally I don'thave to answer any of your dumbass questions okay?

Okay, now your are really acting like a prat. All I wanted to know was why you think what Mr. N is doing or acting is a bad thing.

Quoted post: Actually, it is. My name is on that stupid list of his and he keeps quoting my posts in here.

You should know it's not directed at you then. The only thing you need to fix is your attitude.

Posted by Kit

Quoting jefferey shalome: Ya know, I believe I will stop posting so many idiotic links from now on. Hurray for reform!

Good job, that's a step closer to being a better poster. ;)

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Y'know, I was originally gonna post something intelligent and thought-provoking...but I got lazy. However, i'm glad to see some people are making an effort to un-n00bify themselves.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: Oh and because he hates lesbians....but that's a different story for a different thread.

I don't hate lesbians and when did I ever say I hated lesbians
This change isn't by force.
I'm telling this to all people in the Kingdom Hearts boards cause most of them are my friends and I rather they not be called retarded idiotic dumbass'.
I'm trying to help my friends and if you don't take my advise I'm not going to hate you for it, I'll still hold the same respect towards as I did before any of this ever happened.

Gotta go back to work.
Be back on later.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Kairi Fan: No, I don't hate him for trying to change himself, I hate him for trying to change all of us.

Hating someone for trying to help make you into better members who aren't hated by nearly every member outside of your moronic little clique is very mature of you.

Grow up.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Grave Wisdom: However, i'm glad to see some people are making an effort to un-n00bify themselves.

Perhaps you should make an effort yourself.

Posted by Arcadios

Sorry for going chessy one everyone but Change can be a good thing or a bad thing and it mostly depends on the person weither they can take them but the change of maturity are inevitable. Some people who can't grow up ignore these changes and become more childish as they continue to deceive themself but will eventually have to face their fears.

And GameMiestro, I feel that de-repping other members creates tension between them so I rather not de-rep them.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[quote=NeXidala]I agree with Sanaxis, at first I was one of the people that were mad at Mr.N but then I noticed that he wasn't trying to be mean to us or make us look like idiots, he was actually trying to help us because he didn't want all his friends kicked off.

I'm not sayin that he was mean it's some of these idiots who are like Karth, and alot of ether people that just keep yelling and preachen about grammer and spelling. Who cares, if u can read it then does it realy matter:mad:! I mean come on, yes i do agree about what Mr.N says but some of u that are talkin and yellin at us. Just look at the stuff u are writeing it's just as stupid, I mean realy go look and then u will see![IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

I'm wager any amount of money that Kairi will say "You go girl!" or any other congratulatory sentence involving girls joining together and backing each other up.

Posted by Sak

Yeah what KK said. Except for me it's a bit different. Because you guys keep yelling at us, is one of the reasons that I DON'T want to change. While you think you might convince me to grow up and stuff, you're actually just stopping me from doing just that. Yelling at me isn't going to get me to change. And I know what you're going to do because I'm stating the truth. You're going to derep me and post other rude comments. Let me tell you, that isn't going to help either. If anyone needs to grow up, you guys do.
_______
Oh and YOU GO GIRL! lol.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

i meant every word that i said i mean realy does it realy matter if we cannt spell right, im only in the 7th grade am i supost to know how to spell every word in the world i mean no one can know that much

Posted by Arcadios

Kairi you know I like you but it sounds like another excuse to avoid something like this for example.

Quoting Kairi Fan: Wally I don't have to answer any of your dumbass questions okay?

Posted by Sak

Once again.......YOU GO GIRL!
_______
Wait.....wait....Which post do you mean? If you mean my last one I meant every word that I said in it. To be honest the others were just excuses cuz I couldn't think of any reasons.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Thax and all kairi but dont thax me im just speaken the truth. I just cant stand it when people say that we say stupid stuff and the say somethin stupider than what we said.

Posted by Arcadios

Let's amagine just for a moment if everyone agreed with about these changes but the both of ya, Kairi and Kingdomkeys.
Wouldn't you two look dumb for not take advise that help everyone else and changed the opinion of every member about the Kingdom Hearts board and people in VGC or do you just want me to say there isn't any hope for improvement for the people that isolate themselve in the Kingdom Hearts board?

Posted by Sak

You forgot Way2dawn (I think that's what his name was). He doesn't agree with it either.
_________
There's nothing to improve. There's nothing wrong with me or any one of us for that matter. Our posts are fine the way we are. (Yes I kinda got that from X3. lol.) MAN I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SAY THAT ALL DAY! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

I know but he's a lost cause.

So your basically going to round up all the people who disagree with me?

Posted by Sak

Yes, basically. Even though there's only 3 of us....or is it two.....? lol.

Posted by Alastor

The "yelling" is because most of you, namely you, Kairi Fan, are acting like children. You have room for improvement, and here we are telling you the way to go, but there are still those of you who retort with a near unreadable hissyfit. Nobody can make you change, though, so if you want to wallow in your own stupidity and ignorance, go right ahead. I tried, but after seeing how some of you are responding, I don't really give a shit anymore.

Posted by Arcadios

I would have to say that your cause is hopeless but then I would have to say the same for my own.

Posted by Alastor

It's not hopeless, really. Look at how much you've improved. Others are on their way, as well.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

MAN DO U NOT READ. I SAID THAT I AGREE WITH U BUT NOT EVERY ONE ON YOUR LIST HAS THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM, i mean Kairi she is not that bad, she does get off subject but who dosent.

Posted by Arcadios

But one of the things people can improve on is posting in our case spaming which she does alot of along with the other people.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Alastor: wallow in your own stupidity and ignorance,
See? That's what I was talking about before. Those words aren't making me want to "improve", as you call it, anymore than I already don't.
_______
Oh and KK, YOU GO GIRL! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

That's because it shows what your posting like and if you don't want to be told these things then you can improve so people don't say things like that anymore.

Posted by Alastor

They shouldn't. I'm honestly not trying any more. You've responded the same way to the polite suggestions, so why bother sugarcoating anything?

Posted by Sak

Yeah well I just don't want to "improve". I think my posts are fine the way they are and I don't care if anyone else says otherwise. There's really nothing to "improve".

Posted by Arcadios

I would like to show people how everyone post on a couple of threads in the lounge but then that would just prove my point on the improvement we need on the posting(spaming in our case).

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kingdomkeys: realy does it realy matter if we cannt spell right, im only in the 7th grade am i supost to know how to spell every word in the world i mean no one can know that much

Seventh grade? I'm assuming you're twelve-thirteen. If this is the case, then you're a sad example - I've honestly NEVER seen what's so hard about correctly spelling things. As far as spelling/grammar goes, my demeanor's been identical for the past ten years - since the age of five. It's as trivial as actually SPEAKING English. Chances are I'll be able to spell anything depending on its phonetics - Familiarise yourself and do the same, you dim bint.

Kairi Fan, Kingdomkeys - You're on the internet. You have spell-check, a myriad thesauri and all the words of the dictionary at your disposal. USE THEM, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Posted by Alastor

Which really just proves that you're a very narrow minded person. If you're on a community-heavy website but care nothing for how the community sees you, I don't see really why you're here. Not that you should have to try to impress everyone, but I'd think having nearly everyone dislike you might give you a little motivation.

Nobody is trying to make you change, but you don't have to act so childish towards us for trying to give you some suggestions on how to improve. You could just politely reject our suggestions and move on instead of acting like we're the bad guys.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Not to be rude but Mr.N why do u want to change us so much, i mean if we get kicked off it is r oun fought so y do u care. I know we are your friends an all but y? Just look what u started friend agenst friend. Me for one would post once and someone all ways had somethin rude to say back. u dont have to lisen to me but come on just look.

Posted by Arcadios

Well when I see my friends in a situation that they need help on I try to help as much as I can but if ya don't want it then don't post in this thread anymore and keep posting they way your doing right now.

EDIT*
Here are some places I go and post that are "Ground Zero" of Spam.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14927
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15158
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15199
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15154
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15155
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14898

And we're the terrorist that hit the Kingdom Hearts board.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Kingdomkeys: Not to be rude but Mr.N why do u want to change us so much, i mean if we get kicked off it is r oun fought so y do u care. I know we are your friends an all but y? Just look what u started friend agenst friend. Me for one would post once and someone all ways had somethin rude to say back. u dont have to lisen to me but come on just look.

[Quote=Fixed]Not to be rude, but why do you want to change us so much, Mr.N? I mean, if we get kicked off, it is our own fault, so why do you care? I know we are your friends and all, but why? Just look at what you started. Friends are against friends. Me, for one, would post once, and someone always had something rude to say back. You don't have to listen to me, but come on. Just look.

I don't see you getting banned, either way. The more people come here, the better business is for Jesse, and Jesse always does what's best for business.

Edit: Not unless you blatanly break rules, of course.

Posted by Sak

Dude, that's just being a dumbass. I mean it's readable. There was no reason to fix it.
______
Oh and I thought you were "done trying to get us to improve"?

Posted by Arcadios

I'm sorry but the first time I tried to read it, I had to go through it at least 7 times for me to understand it.

Posted by Alastor

That's ironic, considering the person you're defending confused fought with fault. :)

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: Dude, that's just being a dumbass. I mean it's readable. There was no reason to fix it.
______
Oh and I thought you were "done trying to get us to improve"?

Your ignorance is blinding you to see what is in your best intrest.
You agree with a person who is on your side even though it's already a lost fight which proves that she needs "improvement" and you need to stop being so dense and accept the fact that nearly everyone needs "improvement".

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kingdomkeys: Not to be rude but Mr.N why do u want to change us so much, i mean if we get kicked off it is r oun fought so y do u care. I know we are your friends an all but y? Just look what u started friend agenst friend. Me for one would post once and someone all ways had somethin rude to say back. u dont have to lisen to me but come on just look.

HE'S TRYING TO HELP YOU. If you didn't reject the concept of actually growing up and getting some intelligence perhaps there never would have been any controversy in the first place.

[quote=kingdomkeys]it's called short hand gosh what do they teath in computer class now days
Last time I checked, computer class (haha) had a bearing on learning about computers, NOT getting tips on AIM-speak. Maybe you should pay more attention in your English class, dear.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

omfg i spelled a few words wrong and the world is going so end[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Alastor

c u guys l8r im levin k bie gusy

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kingdomkeys: omfg i spelled a few words wrong and the world is going so end[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

I'm getting tired of being right most of the times.:(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kingdomkeys: omfg i spelled a few words wrong and the world is going so end[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG]

"I STOLE YOUR MONEY, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END"
"I RAPED YOUR WIFE, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END"
"I KILLED A GUY, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END"

Simply misspelling something might not cause an apocalypse, but it's ****ing annoying. I honestly don't know how many times I'm going to have to say this, but IT'S THE ERA OF COMMUNICATION. RENDER YOURSELF COHERENT.

Also, I don't get why any of you talk like this - the text in Kingdom Hearts isn't totally fucking incoherent, so why are you? If you're capable of understanding correct English, why can't you use it yourself? Or do you have some idiot-language version I've never encountered before?

Honestly, taking four extra seconds to use your shift key and check spelling/grammar isn't that much of an epic labour.

Posted by Sak

All of you just stop acting like dumbasses and leave her alone. It really doesn't matter if she misspells something. It's not the end of the world, the sky didn't fall. Seriously, WHO THE HELL CARES?

Posted by Klarth

The rest of VGC. And if she wants to get anywhere in life, the rest of the world.

Posted by Arcadios

I second that.
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=310088#post310088

Posted by G-Sides

GUYS JUST CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS LIKE THE NEWBIES YOU ARE AND STOP TRYING TO IMPROVE THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNLESS A MOD DECIDES TO ACTUALLY TAKE SOME ACTION WHICH PROBABLY WILL NOT HAPPEN EITHER SINCE XENOS HAS LIKE 10 OTHER FORUMS TO MOD AAAAAH

Posted by Xenos

Hey G-Sides, please give me a reason why I am the world's more terrible moderator.

EDIT:

Uh, DUDE. I PM all the ****ING time. I'm getting ****ed off at people *****ing at me. "OMFG UR A TERRIBLE MOD." [SIZE=10]I ASKED THEM POLITELY to stop, but then keep on doing it, and I keep on deleting and asking them. Kindly suggest an alternative plan that will ****ing have a better chance to succeed. If you all hate me that much, then please complain with Jesse and have him demoderate me. Thank you very much.
[/SIZE]

Posted by G-Sides

You're not, I love you.
I was just bored. I know you have like a zillion other forums to mod and could probably care less about this one. :/

Posted by Arcadios

Can a person be banned from a board?

Posted by Xenos

Protip: I am not in the mood for ****. :(

And no, I spend a ****load of time on this board alone. IF you ask the average newbie how many PMs I send them telling them to fuc off kindly.

Posted by G-Sides

I wasn't being serious with you. :l

Posted by Arcadios

I think you might be to kind for your own good, please don't hate me for saying that.

Maybe banning some members here for a day that deserve it would make them think other wise....wishful thinking.

lol I wouldn't mind being the mod here.....more wishful thinking

Posted by G-Sides

You don't qualify for a moderator position, hate to break it to you.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=G-Sides]I wasn't being serious with you. :l

Sorry man, too many people are complaining lately. :( When I see someone go, "you suk." I cannot take it anymore.

Mr. N: I cannot ban people anyways. Most of the s-mods are gone and the only s-mod I had contact had just resigned.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting G-Sides: You don't qualify for a moderator position, hate to break it to you.

Yea I know but I was just joking.

Posted by G-Sides

imo xenos, you should opt to mod less.

you have a ****load of forums to mod :s

Posted by Arcadios

Maybe you should resign some to reduce stress.

Posted by Xenos

RPG doesn't get much activity, OT is easy to handle because there are so many other moderators there. KH board is the most annoying, but whatever. I just wish people would ****ing shut it.

Posted by Arcadios

I agree with ya but was the lounge a smart move?

Posted by Xenos

It wasn't my idea. :rolleyes: Tysis, I believe, was the one who requested it as a thread, I asked Jesse if it was okay, he said, "sure whatever." And it gained so much activity, he made it a blog.

Posted by Arcadios

I actually think it incourages retardation.

Posted by Xenos

FUGGIN LOCKED. On the other note, it's cool that you are trying to improve, but your "rightcheousness" is getting on my nerves.

Holy **** people, you want to give me a ****ing heartattack.