Your involvement at VGC.

Posted by Xenos

I guess it fluctuates - during the school time, I did not have a lot of chance to come here and post around, but during the summer, however, I think I almost live here. Considering the fact that I have online courses, I am pretty much glued to the computer whether I volunteer or not, so I feel as if it doesn't hurt to check up on VGC every now and then.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I sort of fluctuates for me. I like to post here and be active, but due to various things in life, that gets put to a stop at times.

But, as of late, I've been more active, and plan to stay as such for at least a while. :D

Posted by Zeta

I'm pretty much here every single day. As of summer vacation starting the only time I'm really not here is when I'm asleep.

Cue someone saying 'Get a life'.

Posted by Raptor

I pratically don't come here at all. I just came in the right time to answer this thread.

Posted by Boner

I tend to post for a month or two at a time. Then, leave for about a month. Then I come back.

Posted by Kanashuri

I usually post till i get banned. Then wait about 5 months come back reintroduce myself and post some more.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Kanashuri: I usually post till i get banned. Then wait about 5 months come back reintroduce myself and post some more.

Winnar of them intarnets.

But yeah, half an hour a day sounds good.

Posted by The Judge

I wouldn't say I live here, since I don't post around very much, but I do live at DA, and I'm on here quite a lot.

So whatever.

Posted by S

I'm here to mod my board, besides that I rarely post outside of it. I don't like a whole lot of people, leave it at that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Everyday. I have no job to occupy my time outside the two-three hours I do things with friends. The rest of the time, I'm quite bored.

Posted by Delilah

Everyday. Whenever none of my siblings are on the computer.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I've been spending a lot of time here lately. Maybe more than anywhere. On average, i'm probably here like 6 hours a day.

Posted by Ant

I think the best answer for me would be: Too Much. Considering I have the highest amount of time spent on the boards. Although I think Klarth or Zeta might pass me up soon since I now have a job and other things to occupy my time(finally).

Posted by Delilah

Good wacko, we all need lives...

Posted by Vagabond

I just came back recently. Eh, I stay here for a few minutes a day after I\\\'m done from work and can use the computer here for a few minutes.

Posted by Linko_16

I re-check the boards a few times a day if I don't have work or social activities that day, but it's not like I've got to be on all the time.

Posted by Dexter

Fairly high. At times, I'm here more than anyone else. If we totaled up everyone's total time here, I'm positive I would come out in the lead.

Posted by Corrupt

Come to think of it, I actually do spend a fair amount of time here; at least half an hour a day, sometimes going up to 2-3 hours. However, it seems that I lurk too much instead of actually posting. I will say that I do read quite a bit of the material the members contribute all over the boards and enjoy it quite a bit. I just hope I can bring myself back to contributing posts and threads like I used to.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Well, I live here on summer. During school time well, like 1-2 hours.

And this is the first forum I've been to, so now I'm used to go here when I get my arse on this seat. I feel connected to this site.[/COLOR]

Posted by Apathetic

I guess medium, I was gone for while and stuff. I come here usually once a day when Im not traveling, for like 10 minutes and most times longer. I like it here though, first forum and first friends.. even though most of them here hate me :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR="Black"] I feel connected to this site.[/COLOR]

Give it a year or so and it'll wear off.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Im still emo from when I got dumped so I just play World of Warcraft for about 16 hours a day. Cuts into VGC time

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Then now's the time to Un-Emo yourself and realize you have so much to live for! :)

LAWL

Posted by Ch

I post. Then I leave for a while.

Posted by Dog

I come here alot, but more than half an hour a day.

Posted by Arcadios

I come here everyday and spend like 2 hours or so.

Posted by mis0

I tend to leave my account logged in and my computer on standby, so I probably show up as being active much more than I actually am.

Posted by Moogs

Ah, I come here every now and then. Maybe 5 minutes per day just to look for a topic to discuss.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Zeta: Cue someone saying 'Get a life'.

If I told you to get a life, I'd be a hypocrite. =(

I pretty much come here when I've got nothing to do, which is a lot, lately. I should really go out more, or get some friends that aren't lazy fucktards.

Posted by Echo

I'm here a lot more lately. I work at night a lot, which is the only time there is anyone to hang out with. So I spend a good bit of time here, maybe an hour or two, each afternoon before work. I don't post too much, but I lurk a lot, and I enjoy that. And of course I mod anything that needs to be modded in GGC.

Posted by Xero

I should I come here and then. I'm online when I can be and I usually stay online as long as I have something to post on.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: I come here everyday and spend like 2 hours or so.

Let me correct you...

Time spent on board: 3 week 0 day 11 hour

So about 75 days here. You have been loged on for 536 hours, which is about... seven hours a day!!!! :D:D:D:D I think you live here!!!! Don't move away!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Arcadios

*Walks away in shame*
Yea I know but only you and Moogs corrected me on it.:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: *Walks away in shame*

Aw C'mon dude. Your beating the all time forum records. Keep it up ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I think you live here!!!! Don't move away!!!

Yeah, I just noticed the "30 minutes a day thing". I should've picked "I live at VGC" instead.

*oscar*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: *Walks away in shame*

Dude!!! Don't be in shame!!! Remember, you are da King of da Posters!!! In a year you'll have 17,000 posts. er..that's if all your posts are out of the Lounge where posts don't count in da Post Count. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Jesse Smith: Dude!!! Don't be in shame!!! Remember, you are da King of da Posters!!! In a year you'll have 17,000 posts. er..that's if all your posts are out of the Lounge where posts don't count in da Post Count. :D:D:D:D:D:D

If he reaches 17k posts in a year ill officially put him out of his misery but shooting him in the head

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Kanashuri: If he reaches 17k posts in a year ill officially put him out of his misery but shooting him in the head

er...you are a Kingdom Hearts fan! Why would you want to destroy your own species!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Kanashuri

What? No i only post in the Lounge part when im bored and thats where when I post ill get a reply in the next 5 seconds. Not once have i posted ABOUT KH. kthxbai

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Dude!!! Don't be in shame!!! Remember, you are da King of da Posters!!! In a year you'll have 17,000 posts. er..that's if all your posts are out of the Lounge where posts don't count in da Post Count. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Holy crap! Dexter needs to post a lil more or he'll lose the number 1 posting title...

Posted by GameMiestro

Since I absolutely cannot use a computer/gameboy/gamecube for more than an hour a day during the summer, I feel it would be rather pointless if I posted about games for an hour a day and didn't actually play them. During school, I've been on for hours a day. I think during the time the RPG was started, esp. on weekends and since I was at a dorm, there was times I was on the forum overnight. Thats, like, 6-7 hours at a time. Scary stuff, eh?

Posted by Arczu

I come here... look for sometthing then pretty get sucked backed into my cycle. Sometimes I'll be free for awhile if some people are steeling the TV when I'd LIKE to watch the program that only comes once a darn week amonsgt all the ca-rap... but there is fluctuation.

I like how everytime I come here, there is at least 5 threads I want to look at.

Posted by ExoXile

Depending on work.

No work = Alot.
Work = None.

So, irregular indeed.

Posted by G-Sides

I used to 'live' here, but now it's all gone to **** and I hate it so I don't really come anymore.

Posted by Speedfreak

For all intents and purposes, you are all guests in my house via my computer.

Posted by Bebop

Well lately I've been coming on a lot more than before becuase I've finished college and on my gap year. Hopefully, for your benefit and mine, my time spent here will decrease.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Speedfreak: For all intents and purposes, you are all guests in my house via my computer.

You're a guest on Jesse's server :cookie:

Posted by Shin-Ra

I got a connection on my computer again, so I'm going to be on more frequently and for longer periods of time. Still, I'll probably stick mostly to the Music Board and Off-Topic stuff. I bought a 360 recently, so I might even bother with the game boards on occassion since my interest has been peaked once again.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting Roger Smith: Give it a year or so and it'll wear off.

[COLOR="Black"]I've been here since October 2005 and I don't feel like leaving here for a moment of my fukken life.[/COLOR]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Klarth]You're a guest on Jesse's server :cookie:

Jesse's server is actually named "Fun Bus to Speedy's house!"

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I've been coming here constantly ever since I got a new computer. I first registered here using a computer at my school's teen center and then I didn't come here for a long time. Now after a year and a half with no fixed computer at home a I come alot. people thought I was going to be a never comebacker. Thanks to Mr. Nintendo

Posted by Screenname

-

Quoted post: You last visited: 05-24-2006 at 10:58 PM

Hello Screenname it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I like how Kamek and that other guy LIED........!

Posted by Xenos

Huh, how come you died for a few months?

Posted by Screenname

Ummmmmmmmm I dunno VGC doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Plus I was in space. shifty.gif

Posted by ExoXile

You bring appeal to no one.

truth.png

Posted by Screenname

I don't really care though.