Animal Crossing Wiishlist

Posted by Drewboy64

What would you like to see on the Wii version of AC?
Personally, I would love to have more customability with shirts, such as being able to design seperate patterns for the front and back/sleeves, or making sleeveless shirts/robes.
I'd also like to be able to have lots of interaction between the DS version and the Wii version, so I'll still play the DS one when the Wii one comes out.

Posted by D.J Cat

I think this game has the potential to be incredibly good.
The Gamecube games was and still is a lot of fun but could have been so much better with more time to make it.
now...

- More speech. And I mean A LOT more speech, to the point where they will very rarely repeat themselves.And also having each animal as a unique individual (they are already but you know what I mean) rather than just being a certain 'type".

- Updated graphics. yeah I know, its not really needed, its the gameplay that matters, but the technology will be avaible so why no tmake it pretty. Good lighting effects, realistic looking water and what not.

- A down to earth, either 1st or 3rd person camera angle, so you can see the town at that level.

- Quicker loading and speech skipping. For example, the speech on the train gets VERY annoying if you make lots of visits to friends town and Blathers can't be sped up at times. Very annoying.

- A City! Yes, this game will probably be online, so every town is somehow connected. Somewhere along the line there should be a City, say the size of 10 towns (or whatever). You can visit this city, and its like some massive hub, BUT visiting it is not complusary. There could be shops and animals who scour the city, and you can interact with other humans who are in the city at the same time. Trading and things can be done. Plus there could be weekly/monthly/yearly competitions. This has potential! Remember they will have better technology and you shouldn't just be limited to running and walking. Sports games, Battles, whatever, use your imagination!

- Bigger houses.

- Now this is a far shot but hey we can dream...
How about you know how you can download calssic NES,Snes and N64 titles. Well, you can put them in your house and play them that way! Of cours epeople visting your town wouldn't be able to play them for obvious reasons.

- I second the more costomizable clothing option.

This game has MASSIVE potential, I really hope, that Ninty realise this and truly evolve the game rather than just updating it.

Posted by protomanv4

Will I think we should be able to trade items to ppl, get to design our shoes , and to be able to host your own events.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, more room in the house would be nice.
And certain cabinets that are seperate, so you can store mroe stuff. I agree with slightly better graphics and more speech.

It'd be cool to see some DKJB-type fur.