G'day

Posted by Viccica

Hello all. My name's Megan, I'm a moderator on Anfiniti, to those of you who know of it.

Don't tell me not to be stupid. I know.

I have quite the attitude problem and will waste no second thought on flaming anyone who decides to start. ^-^

But other then that, I don't think we'll have any problems whatsoever, as I'm good with the whole forum-going thing.

Now....

WELCOME ME *****ES!! <33

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Anfiniti sucks, enjoy your AIDS.

That aside, most people here also have an attitude problem and also won't think twice about flaming someone. So you fit right in.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WELCOME TO OUR BOARD. Feel free to yell at people for no reason anytime you want.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well then..... enjoy yelling at the Kingdom 'Tards we have running around.

Welcome. :D

Posted by Viccica

Oh I will, don't worry about thay one. =D

Thanks for the welcomes.

I'll try to spread my *****yness out as evenly as possible, but I make no promises.

Posted by Klarth

Anfiniti is a turdbag of a forum.

That said, caustic assholes are appreciated here, so you should fit riiiiight in. Eat shit and die :)

Posted by The Judge

Prepare to be discriminated against due to your attitude and (on some parts of the site) simply because you're a woman. It's good that you can dish it out, but for your sake, please be able to take it as well.

That said, I'm off to work and make a living.

Quoted post: please be able to take it as well.

She's a girl. She can't take it.

Posted by Slade

Wtf thought that's what they were made for. :o

I don't know anything about Afiniti. I should look it up.

Oh... "what everyone else said" times a lot.

I looked it up for you: http://www.anfinitinetwork.com/forum/

Posted by Slade

You weren't kidding about how bad it sucks. RPG Gaming->Square Enix like they're the only thing that exists...:mad:

In that case:
WELCOME TO A FAR SUPERIOR FORUM, Viccica.

Posted by Kanashuri

Welcome to the forums. Maybe if you are a big enough ******* and get a good post count youll become a mod like the others

Posted by Malevolence

You seem like a large enough bitch. Enjoy your stay.

Posted by Raptor

Another sassy broad from New York! Splendid!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: Anfiniti sucks, enjoy your AIDS.

That aside, most people here also have an attitude problem and also won't think twice about flaming someone. So you fit right in.

Shut the **** up Vamp! ***.:-D

Welcome, Afinity AIDS distributor.

Quoted post: Shut the **** up Vamp! ***.

Too far, Roger. Too far.

Posted by Roger Smith

Now, now Vamp. It's all in ill humor of this thread;)

Posted by Viccica

I can take it. Don't worry. =p

Besides, I'm actually really nice. I just like to come off as a ***** so people think I'm all gr. It's quite funny, really ((not really)).

And yeah. Anfiniti has ceased to exist. Tear tear ((not really)).

And let people discriminate. I could still own any one of you ****ers in any mortal combat, Zelda or Mario game.

MRAH!

Posted by Ant

They have fighting Zelda games now? Huh.

Welcome aboard partner. You seem like a good person, so yeah...Hi.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: She's a girl. She can't take it.

FYI, I tried to rep you for this. Alas, I could not.

Anyway, you are but a grain of sand that is the beach of new members here at VGC. So, for whatever it may be worth....welcome. And watch out for the high tide.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

welcome Viccica. I post at Anfiniti sometimes, so you may remember me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay...and post-whore a lot! ;)

Quoted post: And let people discriminate. I could still own any one of you ****ers in any mortal combat, Zelda or Mario game.

Your lack of a K in Mortal Kombat says otherwise :)

Posted by Dog

welcome to the boards.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: Your lack of a K in Mortal Kombat says otherwise :)

Maybe she's one of those people that simply mashes the buttons and gets lucky a lot.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Opeth: Maybe she's one of those people that simply mashes the buttons and gets lucky a lot.

Grah, don't remind me. This stupid jock on my school's football team beat me at MK II that way.

Granted, it was the first time I'd played the game in years, and he had just been playing for over an hour... It was still stupid.

Side-note: We have *****y *****es who come off as more *****y than Viccica seems so far, which, while not "*****in'," isn't half as bad as the *****y *****es we end up with every *****ing day.

Quoted post: Grah, don't remind me. This stupid jock on my school's football team beat me at MK II that way.

Granted, it was the first time I'd played the game in years, and he had just been playing for over an hour... It was still stupid.

Good times. I remember playing Bloody Roar, thinking I was great at it, then my friend played against me for his first time and completely kicked my ***. **** buttonmashers.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: She's a girl. She can't take it.

...if a girl cant take it, what good is she LOL INNUENDO

Do I... Do I stick it in her pooper?

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: Do I... Do I stick it in her pooper?

WHATEVER YOU DO JUST BE CONFIDENT MAN, JUST BE CONFIDENT.

Posted by Viccica

You're all on drugs. ^-^

And yes. I am a button masher in the sense that I can piece together things quickly, making it seem like I'm mashing when I'm really not. >.>

Posted by Malevolence

I've seen people win by just pressing the punch buttom repeatedly. You get near them, and say goodbye to half there health. Lucky if your Smoke, you go ninja on them.

Posted by Slade

I hate when I'm not expecting button mashing on, say, Soul Calibur, so I am trying to guard against different attacks but my opponent just uses the same move over and over. It messes up my groove. :(

I think the all-time button mashing game is Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. It works really well in that game, actually, but I've seen people use calculated attacks and totally own button mashers.

lol wut is introdukshun thredd?