A magazine Switch

Posted by Crazy K

As I been thinking lately of becoming a director/producer/screenwriter in the future, I might switch my magazine subscription from PSM to a movie/director magazine. I as of lately could care less for sony and all that, so I'm much more interested on learning more from what the movie buisness has to offer.

For MovieMaker it's: One year 6 issues for a whole year for $9.95. 12 issues for 2 years at $18.95

For Premiere it's: One year 10 issues for $9.21. Two years 20 issues for $17.21, and 3 years 30 issues for $24.21.

So it looks like Premiere is far less priced, but I still would like opinions.

Posted by Delilah

I like moviemaker- its more fun and definately easier to read.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never read either. But, I will say, don't go just by price. By a few copies of each if you haven't all ready, look through them, compare the content, and choose from there. Premiere might be cheaper, but are you getting your money's worth?

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vampiro]Never read either. But, I will say, don't go just by price. By a few copies of each if you haven't all ready, look through them, compare the content, and choose from there. Premiere might be cheaper, but are you getting your money's worth?

Yeah I could do that, I could purchase 3 magazines at once for like $4.00 from a local store (recent month issues). I could try to find one with both possibly and read up on both.

Posted by muffla

r u still gonna b a gamer or total swich and never visit this site again (the later would make me sad :()

Posted by Crazy K

I'll still game it out, I'm just not as interested in Sony anymore since PSM is a sony based magazine. I'm far more concerned with my future and being that of a director.