Post your stories of SORA and KAIRI HERE!!!

Posted by NeXidala

Here is the place where you can post made-up stories that you wish happened between Sora and Kairi or of one of them individually!! :D! I will start evryone off with my story!! ENJOY!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
THE STORY
"Sora slowly walked into the cave rejoicing in all the wonderful memories of finding Kairi again...but he had a weight on his shoulder...he knew Kairi thought of Sora and herself as just real good friends, and that burned a hole in Sora's heart, because he wanted to be sooo much more. But, because of his great love for her, he would rather be friends then make the friendship akward. There he sat by the wall where Kairi and him drew the picture of the Papou Fruit. He slowly placed a hand on the picture and a soft tear came rolling down his cheek and landed on the picture. "Kairi...." he whispered. Then, as he turned to leave, Kairi came through the entrance. "Sora? What are you doing here?" she asked. "Uh nuthing, I was just ...relaxing..." Sora replied. But, Kairi knew something was wrong. That's when she noticed Sora's hand on their picture, the tear on his eye and the wet spot.....on the picture.
So, she went to Sora and grabbed him by the hands. "Sora, sit! Let's talk about your adventures!" "Sure." Replied Sora, "It all began the night when the heartless came............................." During this time Sora explained his whole adventure, and at the end Kairi asked.... "But Sora, why did you put your life on the line like that?" Then, Sora turns his head at Kairi, and softly replies "For you........." Surprised Kairi gives Sora a big hug and this is when Sora knew his one and only chance had come. So he gently grabs Kairi's hands, pulls her towards him and gives her a long, beautiful kiss as tears roll down his cheeks!!! Kairi then pulls back with a tear rolling down her cheek and says "Sora...I love you!" and continues the kiss....Finally, after all the struggle and strife of finding each other again, they were now and forever one!!!
THE END!!!!!

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j22/fierceluvah/kingdomhearts6.jpg[/IMG]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*for all u that want to c the picture here it is!!* ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by Stalolin

So Sora and Kairi were suddenly sucked into an alternate dimension. Sora was thrown into the battle arena for the enjoyment of the overwhelming alien race. Kairi was sold off as a maid and worked in unhappy conditions where she was harassed and beaten for three years.

She then snuck out of the house and disguised herself as a male in order to get into the battle arena to see Sora again. Sora was set up in a battle to the death against Kairi in her first match. Sora, blinded by the instinctual need to survive, quickly and efficiently slew Kairi. He then removed her helmet and saw who she really was. He took up his dagger and tried to stab himself in the heart when all of a sudden V blew up the battle arena in order to free the people of the alternate dimension from the dystopia that they lived in by taking away their main distraction.

The end.

Posted by Dreadnought

Do I smell a dead thread?

Posted by WackoHater2

Weird. It say's I've posted here before.. but I havent.

Posted by Red

oo k I have a story that ivolves fiction characters AND non fiction characters
k here it goes

one day Sora Riku and kairi were out and about in town. they decided to stop off at uncle scrooges ice cream shop and pick up the sweet and salty popsicle...two weeks later they die of rat poisoning that slpiped into the ice cream. all of the KH noobs from vgc were mad and depressed, all the other members of vgc who hated Kingdom Hearts were happy and rubbing it in the Kh Noobs faces, so the Kh noobs broke, foudnd out where everyone lived, and murdered every last one of them, they then convinced Jesse Smith to re-name the site something more Kingdom Hearts apropriate.

THE END...or is it?

Posted by Dreadnought

I shall consider this a declaration of war and exterminate every last miserable primate on this wretched mud-ball as punishment.