Public "Sorry" Thread

Posted by Hitsu Yurogashi

Yea...sorry for my absence, i can't get on a computer as much as every one of you other people because i have a life...no offense. *ahem* anywho, i'm here to request you reopen the Thunder Battle Royal and Ye Old School threads so that i might edit my stupid post, because obviously twas not acceptable of me to post such a radical reply towards Necro. I also apologize i did not read the rules of the house yet, i mean i barely registered about a month ago and i'm only on about one or twice a week so i don't have much time to read rules and what not. I also jumped into this battle because i beleived it would be interested and so far it has, and its been active enough as well, so i stayed in it...but then i made a mistake in posting such ****. I just go by what people tell me. I assumed that most limitations such as "dealing damage" (*** modding is what i call it) "meta gamming" and other improper ways of RPing were a little lightly lifted from this particular fight. I have currently read all rules and standards of this forum including battle rp rules and or requirments to fight so i am now well informed. I apologize for my behavior and would like to continue the fight if anyone is still willing to do so. I'll just edit my post and we can continue, no harm, no fouls. What do you say?

Posted by S

Crono's call.

Posted by Kanashuri

Dont apologize. Whatd you say?

Posted by Chiaroscuro

You aren't the only reason this thread got shut down. See many of your comrades up and active to post? Me neither. Forget it, it was a sinking-ship idea anyways. Battle Royale's haven't worked since we had a surplus amount of members and right now we do not; rather, we try to scrape ALL active members to be able to do it at all, and I feel some of them entering share the sentiments of myself of not wanting to do it at all and simply participating because I am a number.

Read rules, and don't "go by what you're told." Get some backbone, man, and some common sense. You really just jumped in here and clicked on one thread without looking at ANYTHING? Yeah, that's helpful for all of us, especially you.

I vote these threads stay closed, if I have a say, which I don't feel I do.

PS: If I was a moderator wastes of space like this wouldn't be closed, they would be deleted. Be glad I lack the power I once had here...so long I still have the respect.

Posted by Crono

I left the thread intact for the simple fact that it's still some brilliant writing in the thread, even if it was a failed attempt. I for one, don't enjoy deleting someone else's writing at all, and don't delete any IC threads.

As for the other one, it'll be deleted soon enough. I just want to make sure I leave it up there long enough for Cascade to read that my comments were definitely not directed at him.

[Edit] Also, Luna is leaving the decision to me because I was the one that started it and the Thunder Style thing is pretty much another of my little trademark things. We've talked about it many times over, and the decision isn't solely mine even if he says he leaves it to me. His opinion counts for a lot in my book.

Posted by S

Thunder Clash is Crono's deal but I'll step in if I ever feel it necessary. What Hitsu did was bad, yes. But I'm a forgiving person, and it was also a minor offense as things go. As Crono says, I'm more diplomatic and I won't step in unless I feel it absolutely imparative that I forcefully stop the situation. I've been a mod and a leader for a long time, I do my job - don't worry about it.

As for IC threads, I'm with Crono. I never delete works of writing. I was even going to PM Hitsu his post before I deleted it, in case he wanted to keep it.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Ok, well thats that then. If no one has anything else to say, lets get back to writing!!

....Please.

Posted by S

I'm waiting for responses :/

Posted by Forgotten Soul

You and me both....this is why writing died for me a few years ago...people stopped posting IC replies, instead it turned into excuses as to why they couldnt post a reply. I was guilty of it myself....its a shame.

Posted by S

Well I'm mostly waiting for the 2v2 you guys are planning, hopefully that will be prompt. That'd put me at four fights but one hasn't responded since I made my entrance a week and a half ago, and the other won't post for awhile I'm sure. While Ace may post at any time, not sure. My own fault though, I should've engaged someone who was prompt instead of a newbie.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Indeed. Well, we should get that 2v2 going when Sean and Nido finish their bout.

Id ask if you wanted to start one of our own up, but if we do that 2v2 soon....either way

Posted by El Cascade

Quoting Crono: As for the other one, it'll be deleted soon enough. I just want to make sure I leave it up there long enough for Cascade to read that my comments were definitely not directed at him.

Yeah, I saw it.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Your diplomatic stance happens to work, Lunair, because this forum no longer commands an iron fist to lead it like so many do. There's not enough idiots to require a demanding moderator who is trigger happy for locks and deletions like I had to be years ago in that position-- but I enjoyed every second of it.

You guys can fire up that 2 v 2, I have so much catch-up to do anyways it will be much easier to lay out a group of replies in good states of mind than struggle on them piece by piece. So, I'm game, and as already said, in with Necro.

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]For the most part, Hitsu's mistake could have been prevented when he said:

[quote="Hitsu Yurogashi"]Anything goes!?! does that mean I can research our opponents and METAGAME THERE ASSES TO DEATH!! or even *** modding would work!! lmao jk jk XD

Of course Sean responded and gave him a 1 setence explaination of how unorthodox is played. Despite how everything turned out, Sean also has some responsibility for ruining it for everyone, for not informing his team-mates of the style and the rules--I was actually looking forward to the entire ordeal myself. However, I will look into reading up on some of the battles you all have set-up despite this set-back.[/COLOR]

Posted by S

No need to beat a dead horse here, ya? Crono doesn't know if he can pull a big fight out of his *** but maybe I'll come up with something. Feel free to IM me if you have any ideas. I'm considering a Free For All.