think of a DS

Posted by Vg200x

I was think of getting one sence all the good games don't come out till fall for PSP and I played new super mario at game stop and thought it was fun, I was wondering with the wi-fi, can you get online or play with anyone in the world if your out in the middle of no where or do you need to be near a lan because the closes one to me is a mile away..and what games would you recommend for DS, the only one Im interested in is NSM and mario kart DS. Does anyone no any good games to get or that are going to come out?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You need to be near a hotspot, which you can create yourself with a twenty dollar wireless router. If you're out of a hotspot, you can't play wifi.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Vg200x: Does anyone no any good games to get or that are going to come out?

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Chibi Robo: Park Patrol
Trauma Centre: Under the Knife
Metriod Prime Hunters (Best online game)
Sonic Rush
ect.

Posted by Zeta

Games that are coming out
Final Fantasy III
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Kirby: Squeak Squad
Children of Mana
Star Fox Command
Yoshi's Island 2

And of course there's also GBA games, such as the Summon Night: Swordcraft Story games.

Posted by Colonel

oh yeah! When is Star Fox Command beiong released.

Posted by Vg200x

sorry I meant to type. thinking... ok so NSM,MK,zelda,yoshie's island, I would have to look at kirby and sonic rush... anyone no how much a used ds at gamestop is? for the older ones and the new ones used.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting .hack//: oh yeah! When is Star Fox Command beiong released.

Japan? August. West? Dunno.

Posted by Drewboy64

Also Mario vs Donkey kong 2 should be fun.

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Vampiro: You need to be near a hotspot, which you can create yourself with a twenty dollar wireless router. If you're out of a hotspot, you can't play wifi.

Theoretically, you can. If you happen to have a broadband connection, and Windows XP, there's a neat little device you can buy from Nintendo that lets you still go on wi-fi.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Theoretically, you can. If you happen to have a broadband connection, and Windows XP, there's a neat little device you can buy from Nintendo that lets you still go on wi-fi.

which basically creates a hotspot... lol

Posted by Apathetic

Feel the Magic xx/xy
RUB Rabbits