Shakira kicks major ***!

Posted by WackoHater

Shakira is hotter than hell, there is no greater female singer that has existed ever!

Posted by Linkman

I despise them all.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, you forgot that option. Good job!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

If it keeps out idiots like you, then yes, it is.

Posted by WackoHater

You're an ******* on his way out, bet on it, if you treat new members like you treated me, your *** is gone Dickhead :eek:

Posted by s0ul

Shakira's the man, albeit a hot sexy female man.

Posted by Xenos

Must be a joke account.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting s0ul: Shakira's the man, albeit a hot sexy female man.

Is there anyone here that is not an infantile idiot?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You're an ******* on his way out, bet on it, if you treat new members like you treated me, your *** is gone Dickhead

lol welcome to vgc, what's most likely a puppet account.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: lol welcome to vgc, what's most likely a puppet account.

The more I think about it, the more I come to the realization that it's probably true. :(

I've been arguing for nothing. :(

Posted by WackoHater

No puppet, no ****, don't treat people like **** man and live!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting s0ul: Shakira's the man, albeit a hot sexy female man.

Who is talking **** about Shakira now???

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Didn't you already quote and comment on that??

die monster! you don't belong in this world!

Posted by WackoHater

Why can't I post photo attachments on this crappy board and why is a create new thread button on each thread ?

Is this place run by a Wacko or Something ?

You guys all need to grow up man, what a bunch of babies!

Posted by Porcupine

Good lord, I couldn't possibly pick only one of those amazing vocalists.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Linkman: I despise them all.

Notice how WhackoHater "forgot" that option! ;)

Posted by s0ul

Quoting WackoHater: Who is talking **** about Shakira now???

The hell? I rep you and express my love for Shakira and you have the audacity to be a prick to me? You go **** yourself, kind sir.

Posted by WackoHater

You called my baby a man dude, and why can't I post photos on this crappy board????

Posted by Alastor

...because you apparently fail at basic HTML.

Posted by WackoHater

There is an attachment feature on most vB boards dude, got it?? :eek:

Posted by Alastor

Good thing ours is disabled, I guess! :)

Posted by Iris

[quote=Grave Wisdom]Notice how WhackoHater "forgot" that option! ;)
Maybe because sane people would opt to ignore the thread, especially about a music artist they don't particularly like? Dear lord, you guys are f[COLOR=#ff9999]uc[/COLOR]king retards if you're going to ruin some ones thread and rep because they don't like the same music as you.
Also, WackoHater's IP doesn't match anyone else's, so we can't confirm he's a puppet. He probably is, though.

Ugh, as for the thread, Shakira's not too bad and I think Mariah Carey's got a great voice. I don't really like many of Madonna's songs though, but they are pretty catchy.

Posted by Iris

This thread belongs in the music board. Please do not move it and encourage immature posts.

Quoted post: Maybe because sane people would opt to ignore the thread, especially about a music artist they don't particularly like? Dear lord, you guys are ****ing retards if you're going to ruin some ones thread and rep because they don't like the same music as you.
Also, WackoHater's IP doesn't match anyone else's, so we can't confirm he's a puppet. He probably is, though.

Sorry we don't take someone like "WackoHater" seriously.

Posted by sabre

What a trainwreck of a thread. Why does nobody on this entire ****ing website know when to keep their mouth shut. Locked.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Shakira who??!!! :D

Posted by Omni

Quoting vBulletin Message: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WackoHater again.

****, you need more negative rep points, too.

I think that Janis Joplin is the best female singer in the realm of popular music ever.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: Shakira who??!!! :D

i love you

Posted by Killer Jordo

Shakira is a slut.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I can't stand Shakira. Her voice annoys me, but she is sexy.

The others are also bad, but Madonna isn't that bad.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater

Please explain why [URL="http://f2.buzz.re2.yahoo.com/topsearches2006/lists/"]Shakira is one of the most searched on terms[/URL] anywhere then?

If Britney would have not pulled her pants off Shakira would have blown her away for sure! :mad:

Did you all miss this important fact that shows [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=499383&postcount=35"]Shakira as the number 1 superstar in the world[/URL]?

Posted by Arcadios

Nah, she's a tranny.

Posted by Shin-Ra

She's pretty and popular culture is far more fascinated with appearances than they are music. Plus, the music's catchy and more accessible for everyone, so yeah it'd make sense that it'd gain widespread success.

Personally, I think this sort of music is completely laughable for lack of anything remotely special or purposeful other than being danceable. Hey, if clubs and being happy to plastic, industry produced music for cheap thrills is your thing, have fun.

Posted by WackoHater

So you think she is the world's biggest music star just because she is a good looking girl ??

I guess you have never seen [URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=5yHU_aR1sw8&mode=related&search="]Shakira perform live[/URL] that much!

Shakira can play guitar, harmonica, dance, lead sing, the drums, she writes and produces her own records and she sold out Miami American Airlines arena a record 5 times on her North American tour this year!

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Arcadios: Nah, she's a tranny.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting WackoHater: Shakira can play guitar, harmonica, dance, lead sing, the drums, she writes and produces her own records and she sold out Miami American Airlines arena a record 5 times on her North American tour this year!

Doesn't really matter when it's still cheap pop music. And yeah, I believe her success is mostly due to her looks, the other part being the easy to dance to music. She's just another example of every successful artist, in that she's the right person at the right time. You think what she's doing is ground breaking? She's nothing special at all. Her success is sales numbers means absolutely nothing to me because she's not making a statement and her music has no purpose other than catchyness. It's pathetic that people would latch onto such a thing, it's not even an art.

Posted by Arcadios

When I first heard her she sounded like a man.
I was telling my mom it was a man since it was over the radio till I saw her on TV.
I didn't really care afterwards.

She's only popular because she's not white and can move her hips well. End of discussion.

Quoted post: Vasioth agrees: She's not =/ ? ... Lol

No. Colombian/Latino. How does she look white to you?