-Renaissance- says:
Zeta
-Renaissance- says:
I want to die
and it's not because of some emo reason

Zeta says:
wtf no we'd miss you =(

-Renaissance- says:
Spoilers: I'm do not want to die, LET ME FINISH WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY.
-Renaissance- says:
I*
-Renaissance- says:
A ****ing girl, has been following me, ever since I've went to my new school.(2years now)
She IDK HOW THE **** got my cel phone number, she calls and calls and calls and calls and calls and calls and calls. I told her to **** off, go suck a cock, **** herself EVERYTHING.
She keeps following me, calling me. Sad thing is, her voice mails...
-Renaissance- says:
oh and somehow got my e-mail too
-Renaissance- says:
e-mails and voicemails are composed of this:

Zeta says:
Fukken creepy, man. O_o

-Renaissance- says:
"OH KEVIN I LOVE YOU, YOUR LIKE MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU, I KNOW I'M UGLY BUT CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"

1. I hate her
2. How can she "feel" love? SHES JUST ****ING 13 (12?) YEARS OLD
3. hate
4. hate
5. hate

Zeta says:
BAHAHAHA YOU'RE GETTING STALKED BY SOME LOLI! XD

-Renaissance- says:
Sad thing is
-Renaissance- says:
SHES NOT A HOT LOLI *** **** IT
-Renaissance- says:
Shes a ****ing fat nigra
-Renaissance- says:
( I'd imagine if it was a hot loli... oooh *** yes, making out, ohhohoho)
-Renaissance- says:
oh yeah and
-Renaissance- says:
she just left a voice mail

Zeta says:
What's it say?

-Renaissance- says:
and said supposedly crying
" I LOVE YOU... whaaha, I LOVE YOU"

Dude, if this keeps going.
I will kill her.

Zeta says:
bol

-Renaissance- says:
I though she was slitting her wrists
to cry of the pain.
-Renaissance- says:
but eh, its fukken fake

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Wtf, I'm doing more typos than normal.

Anywho, I hate her.

That was the lamest attempt to talk with me.

I hate her =)

WHY CAN'T IT BE A HOT LOLI STALKING ME!?
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/COLOR]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Poor little Phantasm..... I weep for you.

Posted by Ant

tl;dr

Posted by Slade

tl;dr version, faggot:

1. fat loli stalking Phantasma

edited'd

Posted by mis0

DO NOT SEX LOLI'S FOR THIS IS A CRIEM. SCRUFF MCGRUFF WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DO.

AND LOL, A FAT NIGRA WUVS U? HOW CUET!11

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: AND LOL, A FAT NIGRA WUVS U? HOW CUET!11

[COLOR="Black"]WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

{=(

MAYBE SHE'LL DIE BECAUSE OF THE SLIT BLEEDING![/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

Oh McGruff, what would society be without you?

Posted by Zeta

TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME!

edit: GRAAUGH I'LL TAKE A BITE OUT OF YOU NINJA SLADE!

Posted by Slade

lol ninja'd joo

Posted by Zeta

*Bites j00*

Posted by Phantasma2

[email]naeesha2006@hotmail.com[/email]

[COLOR="Black"]DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THIS UNHOLY E-MAIL.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]Btw, thats her name. (Naeesha)
NIGRAAAAA[/COLOR]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

*sings* Scruff, McGruff, Chicago Illinois! 6-0-6-5-2!

Edit: Must be a nigra, never heard that name before in my life.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Mao Zeta: *Bites j00*

*gets rabies vaccinations*

What a nigra name. And email address. Is she retarded?

Posted by Xenos

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=303457#post303457

All ideas go here for the big bomb!

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Is she retarded?

[COLOR="Black"]Yes sir. She even took summer. (If you get me)[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

stick it up her pooper then mocker her until she cries.

Hopefully you'll ruin her life.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: stick it up her pooper then mocker her until she cries.

[COLOR="Black"]**** no =([/COLOR]

Quoted post: Hopefully you'll ruin her life.

[COLOR="Black"]There are other ways to ruin her life. =)[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

I feel your pain. I still have no idea how Azure Wolf found this place, but I can't get her to leave me alone.

Posted by Zeta

But Azure isn't an ugly loli... is she?

/r/ pix 4 Judgement

Posted by Linko_16

Well, she's not loli.

Anyway, it's not that. She's just really, really, really annoying.

Posted by Zeta

Regardless, /r/ pix

Posted by Linko_16

Here's [url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/29627336/]some cosplay thing[/url] she posted on DeviantArt. She's not even, like, really ugly or anything, I just never liked her that way... And even after I told her so, she still put stuff in her LiveJournal like, "omg, Brice LOOKED at me today, maybe he's in love with me after all!!" That kind of really annoying.

She's really ugly.

And from what I can tell, really annoying too.

She might as well just suicide herself right now.

Posted by Linko_16

Careful how mean you are. She probably searches for all my posts so she can read every thread I post in.

Dude, Loney, post if I'm right.

Quoted post: Careful how mean you are. She probably searches for all my posts so she can read every thread I post in.

Not like she's capable of doing anything.

YAY INTERNET LOL

Posted by Xenos

Weeeaaabbbboooo.

xenos wins for pure truth

Posted by Klarth

I've seen uglier.

Faaaar uglier. She's average if anything.

Posted by Ant

You are going by british standards so I can understand they are much lower then the rest of us.

Posted by Klarth

Kate Moss, etc

Posted by The Judge

Nope, you don't get to pick the models if you have the standard women you do. I've been. I know what it's like.

And yeah, she's ugly. When she showed me her picture, I just never commented or spoke to her again (seemed like the nicer option).

Quoted post: I've seen uglier.

Faaaar uglier. She's average if anything.

Everyone has seen uglier. But that doesn't exuse her ugly. And average? Uh, no. Ant's right, she's average by Brit standards.

Posted by Xenos

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31693666/

weeeabbbbbbooooooooo.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, that's another part of her annoying personality. Being called the nickname "Chibi-kun" got old really, really, really fast.

Posted by Poison

There’s your mistake. The great thing about a loli is that there is no much thing as a fat loli. If a girl is over aged or not cute, she is automatically not a loli.

Posted by Linko_16

... You must consider who I am. I'd snap a loli in half if I wasn't careful.

Posted by Ant

ugh, naruto.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: There’s your mistake. The great thing about a loli is that there is no much thing as a fat loli. If a girl is over aged or not cute, she is automatically not a loli.

[COLOR="Black"]What should we name her? Since shes fugly.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

... Noli?

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Noli it is.[/COLOR]

Posted by Poison

Noli is also too cute, she will be deemed uglyfuckingbitch.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Noli is also too cute, she will be deemed ugly****ing*****nigra.

[COLOR="Black"]
Fix'd to suit her the best way possible.[/COLOR]

Posted by Poco

call her a little hambeast and tell her to go **** butter

Posted by mis0

Call her roadkill after you spread her across the pavement with grandma's '82 Buick.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: grandma's '82 Buick.

[COLOR="Black"]Your grandma's Buick or my grandmas Buick? Cause my grandma is dead =([/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

HER grandma's 82' Buick.

i think.

I was like, man I wanna fap, but I really don't have time. Then I tried to look at that pic Xenos posted, and though it wouldn't load, the fear of what it could be completely drove out my will to fap.
I almost want to thank her now, for that.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR="Black"]Your grandma's Buick or my grandmas Buick? Cause my grandma is dead =([/COLOR]

haha you're grandma died! TAKE THAT FAGGOT!

Posted by Xenos

I wonder if she read this thread and deleted it.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: haha you're grandma died! TAKE THAT FAGGOT!

[COLOR="Black"]Sad thing is 2 died, one after another.
1st died, then like 3 weeks later the other died.

I was like wow my grandmas suck. =([/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

who read what now?

Quoted post: I wonder if she read this thread and deleted it.

Wouldn't doubt it. Which makes me lol.

Posted by Ant

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HA! How...sad.

Posted by The Judge

Who what?

I concur

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]... You must consider who I am. I'd snap a loli in half if I wasn't careful.

****ing hot

Posted by The Judge

Who deleted what?

That girl Linko knows deleted a picture of herself. The one he posted.

Posted by The Judge

Haaaaahahaahahahaha

What a dummy

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16:
Dude, Loney, post if I'm right.

Yup, your right, man.
And it's a **** good thing too, otherwise my fat, ugly *** wouldn't ever know just how annoying she is.
Seriously, you all should be ashamed of yourselfs!But of course, most of you aren't. I've always had a really low opinion of men, but now, thanks to you, it is MUCH lower. Way to go.

[QUOTE=Linko_16]I feel your pain. I still have no idea how Azure Wolf found this place, but I can't get her to leave me alone.
Uhm....hello. You told me about uit in LJ when I gave you the fanart.
Sounded interesting. You were on. I joined. End.

[QUOTE=Linko_16]And even after I told her so, she still put stuff in her LiveJournal like, "omg, Brice LOOKED at me today, maybe he's in love with me after all!!" That kind of really annoying.

Heh. I know a certain someone who also freaks out the moment he sees his own crush.
*dwuh! Ohemgee! LuAnn! Heart heart drool drool*
You may not stalk her like I did you, but I'm sure you feel the same way.

[QUOTE=Linko_16]Yeah, that's another part of her annoying personality. Being called the nickname "Chibi-kun" got old really, really, really fast.

I spent a long time figuring out that nicame. I figured since you wanted to be small, you liked anime and "chibi" was a small, cute name I'd call you that. I figured you'd like it.
Nope.
I also figured youd be at least flattered that someone stalked you. That someone else was doing the crushing for once.
Nope. Not even a little.

Your all pitiful people, and the egomaniacal Linko is your ***.

Posted by Ant

Fukken BOL

Quoted post: But of course, none of you aren't.

fix'd

Quoted post: I've always had a really low opinion of men, but now, thanks to you, it is MUCH lower. Way to go.

enjoy your aids.

Quoted post: I also figured youd be at least flattered that someone stalked you.

lol what? Who gets flattered over that ****? It's illegal for a reason.

Quoted post: Your all pitiful people, and the egomaniacal Linko is your ***.

You're pitiful. What's worse than people who put down others? The people who get put down and take it to heart. Your opinion on a whole sex is being changed by a few guys on the internet. You're stalking someone over the internet. And you're ugly.

However, Linko is our ***. You got that part right.

Posted by Linko_16

This is pretty much what I was afraid of when I said not to be too mean. Now she's probably under the impression I think sh[color=indigo]it of her. Which, believe it or not, I don't.

Anyway, Loney, assuming you're coming back to see my reply, you can shut the hell up right now. I never called you ugly; in fact, I really like your long hair (I wish more girls would wear it that way), and I think you have kind of a cute face.

Yeah, I asked your permission to show off that picture you drew here, I admit that I forgot about that. But I never, ever, ever wanted you or anyone else to join up. Sure, I won't tell a friend "gtfo" if he or she joins up just because I've got no right to tell them that, but my on and offline life are ones I like to keep seperate. I have every right to be a little upset you're still hanging around when you're clearly not interested in the board at all, just in observing my every comment.

My attraction to Luann is worlds different from yours to mine. I wasn't critisizing you being infatuated, like I was, I was critisizing you for deluding yourself. I accepted ages ago that as much as I thought we had in common, she just doesn't like me that way and only ever went to Homecoming with me or did anything else just because I'd asked and she had no reason to say no. I have not badgered her or stalked her in any way.

The nickname "Chibi-kun" is the embodiment of everything I dislike about you, even moreso now that I have heard your reasonings. It's something you systematicly formulated from scraps of your knowledge of me in an effort to increase my affections for you. This is crap. You don't just dream up nicknames born from your own obsession. It's something that comes from a humorous/meaningful event or whatnot during time spent together. Know why you don't have a real one for me? Because we've never spent that kind of time together. Because my interest in you has never been more than "someone I see at school who I'm polite and friendly with."

You stalking me, flattering? For the first two days or so I knew about it, maybe. After I made it clear that I didn't like you that way and I didn't want you hanging around all the time? Not for a second.

Quit acting shocked, surprised, or heartbroken. I'm not saying much here I haven't told you before. I don't like you. You're annoying, and you always have been. What are you going to do? Give up? Break down? Hold on forever to a life that could have been? Quit being so fucking pathetic. There's a whole world out there of possibilities for you. Don't wither away just because one was lost.

Shut the fuck up. "Egomaniacal" is an insult I will not tolerate. All I ever wanted to do is help people, and if you had half a brain, you'd see that I've been trying so hard to do the same for you all this time. You think I'm selfish? You think I'm selfish because I will not devote my interests to you, someone who has never brought me any real happiness? It'd be cakes and rainbows to never, ever, ever see you again, but every time this has happened, I've tried to set you on a path to renewal, give you a fresh start and help you forget about me. NEVER call me egomaniacal again, or you'll really see what I'm like when I give no shit about you whatsoever.

But, yeah, kudos to me on being right about you searching for my posts. I know I just gave a little speech about how selfless I am, but I admit it makes me warm and fuzzy inside to be right about things.

[quote=Vampiro]However, Linko is our ***. You got that part right.

I love you, man.
[/color]

Posted by Ant

Woah, Linko cursing just blew my mind.

Quoted post: Shut the **** up. "Egomaniacal" is an insult I will not tolerate.

It's a fact. Linko's probably one of the nicest, most down to earth people on this site. So it's more humorous than anything.

oh, and owned, etc.

Posted by Slade

It's kind of nice to see so much truth put into words... even if they are purple words.

reality'd :D

Posted by Xenos

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Linko so angry before.

Posted by The Judge

I only read his post because Ant made a note about him swearing. And I loved it.

Posted by Vagabond

****. Don\\\'t you people have a bit of a heart? I can not believe how AMAZINGLY shallow some of you are here.

Posted by The Judge

And?

Posted by Vagabond

You are being a ***** thats what.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vagabond: ****. Don\\\'t you people have a bit of a heart? I can not believe how AMAZINGLY shallow some of you are here.

What do you care? It's not like we know the girl personaly. And the one person who does know her personally obviously doesn\\\'t want to be affilated with her anymore. And since I\\\'ve known Linko for much longer and have even meet him in person before I believe I\\\'m inclined to side with him on this issue.

Can\\\'t you see where I\\\'m coming from?

Posted by sabre

Oh come on.

You don't know when to keep your mouths shut. You really don't. Do you have any idea how bad that girl must be feeling right now? It's hard. I can understand Linko being angry, and as such I hold nothing against him for it. This is his call, and it's his life. Stuff can be weird, especially when strong emotions like this are involved. As a result, I can also empathise with Azure_Wolf. Nobody has a perfect life and stuff like that can be really hard to accept. Go
d knows I'm having a hard time of things right now, too. I hold nothing against either of you, and I'm sorry for both of you for what you're going through. I'm happy to speak to either of you.

The rest of you, well, what can I say? I'm really disappointed. You get involved in something that is, frankly, none of your business, and then you rip the girl to pieces? What is your problem? You don't know her. You have no connection to her. So following a somewhat harsh post on Linko's behalf, you all gang up on her and call her ugly? Does she "not meet your standards?"

Most people, if they don't think much of someone, they know when to keep their mouths shut. However, you guys are spouting your mouths off about it. You don't like the way someone looks, or you don't like the way they post, or you don't like something about them, and so it's justified to rip them to shreds? You're like vultures, seriously. Do you have any sense of dignity? Or does it all evaporate because you're never going to meet them, and so they don't matter?

People are insecure. It's natural. Azure_Wolf must be feeling incredibly insecure and alone right now - she must feel upset because she can't have Linko, and if she's gone as far as to stalk him then this obviously means a lot to her. This all happens offline, and it's bad enough. But then you all start yelling at her - clearly a fragile girl - about her looks, to boot? In plain sight? It's the internet for you, sure, but for her, that's her life. And that's her personality, and her interests. Okay, you don't like them, fair enough. I think some people have some groanworthy posting habits too, but did I say anything? I keep my mouth shut. Why can't you do the same? Or at least keep it to AIM, where nobody gets hurt?

And then when she responds you laugh in her face?

I'm sorry. I'm revolted right now. All I can see right now is stupid, pathetic, remorseless people who think they're the business. And you're not, you're really fucking not.

If you're anything like this in real life I'm surprised you have teeth left. I hope someone smacks some sense into some of you, and soon. I'm not going to hold grudges, but I'm really disappointed to see some of you people pulling this shit. I thought you were better than this.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, I never called her ugly personally, although I noticed others were doing so and could see how it would hurt her feelings. But, what do you expect? I think that's the price you pay for stalking somebody on VGC when they obviously don't want your attention.

As for the laughing in her face part. Yeah, I "bol'd". It was a ****ty retort to say the least. And if it was in real life I would probably laugh too. Be me the dickhead, or her the misunderstood girl, doesn't really matter.

And that's all I have to say about that -sits down-

Posted by The Judge

First off, in my own defense, I barely said anything.

Next up, I'm the totally wrong person to speak about emotional turmoil. Not sure if you know it, but I've conditioned myself specifically not to be the type she is. I'm a very emotional person, prone to fits of uncontrollable passion (that goes for all forms of passion: Romance, Anger, Happiness, etc) due to my severe ADD. I managed to overcome it, and I can get over anything, no matter how serious, with a matter of hours, at the very most. Thus, excuse me if I may, but I have nothing but contempt for others who are easily succeptible to such emotions. I am, and I manage to avoid it. They get no sympathy from me.

Remorseless? Of course. Life f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking sucks. It's a fact, look it up. I get threatened to be fired every day I work, I get undermined by everyone around me, I only just got a girlfriend after 19 years of being alive, and an entire career in middleschool and highschool of being rejected blatantly and publicly, and what do I get out of it? A pitiful life with no real future awaiting me due to my own inhibitions, with nothing but worries every day. And you say I should feel sympathy for her pitiful plight? I went through all of middleschool and highschool being openly picked on and made fun of by literally everyone who wasn't my four-or-so friends. If she can't deal with one person she's f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking stalking not liking her and being mocked by people on a forum who she'll never meet in her life and barely knows, that's her f[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR][/COLOR]cking problem.

Don't come here for pity, remorse, or woe. We don't give it. I know when to use tact in real life, but I have no pity for things like this. Sorry if I'm heartless, but I personally don't give a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck.

Sabre: No one ****ing cares. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. I completely agree with Derick on this. Life sucks. Get over it. I've been through severely rough situations in life, but that's what I've been dealt with. I didn't *****, moan and sulk. I got over it and moved on because that's what life is all about. If she wants to sit there and feel bad for herself because Linko doesn't appreciate her stalking him, well no ****. No one wants that. She's not misunderstood, nor deserving of pity or remorse. She's mentally unfit if she deems her current actions suitable and proper. I'm not going to feel bad for someone like that. So take your **** and guilt somewhere else.

Posted by mis0

Christ. And I mean CHRIST. This thread just shattered what I thought about most of you.

Posted by Xenos

Good job guys, you made him leave.

What is love? Love is dead.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Misoxeny: Christ. And I mean CHRIST. This thread just shattered what I thought about most of you.

Extreme sarcasm or dead serious...the world may never know.

Posted by The Judge

And who Miso's speaking to.

And if the opinions were changed for better or worse.

Quoted post: And who Miso's speaking to.

And if the opinions were changed for better or worse.

You, Ant and I most likely. And for the worse.

Posted by The Judge

I was under the impression that it was well known that, while the whole satanist murderer rapist thing was obviously a joke, I was very clearly a heartless person with little to no remorse for anyone. I mean, yes, I'm a bad person. Whoo. Maybe if people would actually listen to me instead of assuming I'm just trying to be gothcore, this might not come as such a shocker.

Posted by mis0

Well, I think Sabre is naive, Linko is, well, extreme, and Judge has had a rough life. Not that my opinion matters much.

Posted by Iris

Not one of you is truly incapable of feeling remorse, along with any other emotions. It's funny that you have to compare people's lives to your's before feeling pity.

No, Sabre's right. If you honestly act this way in reality, it's no wonder you claim to have such a hard life.

Posted by The Judge

Probably all correct, actually. Well played.

And Iris is totally wrong. What a strange turn of events. Before you say I'm totally incapable of feeling pity or remorse, you should actually get to know me. OR, maybe, try to catch me when I'm in a situation that actually warrants it. I don't act this way in real life unless the situation calls for it. I'm heartless, but I'm not an idiot.

Posted by Xenos

Sabredog is naive then I must a worthless, stupid, dumb scumbag that should be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Quoted post: Well, I think Sabre is naive, Linko is, well, extreme, and Judge has had a rough life. Not that my opinion matters much.

So wait, what exactly did you mean in your post?

Quoted post: It's funny that you have to compare people's lives to your's before feeling pity.

Not really. Since I wouldn't feel no pity matter what. She's a stalker that think her victim appreciates it.

Quoted post:
No, Sabre's right. If you honestly act this way in reality, it's no wonder you claim to have such a hard life.

This:

Quoted post: I know when to use tact in real life, but I have no pity for things like this.

and same for me.

And stop making stupid assumptions.

Quoted post: That is what I get and feel from all these post, do you guys hate me that much?

uh, what?

Posted by Iris

No one here can actually keep themselves from feeling remorse. It's just natural instinct. Convincing yourself some one doesn't deserve pity because you've had worse experiences is just as bad as some one not having the willpower to move on as quickly as you think they should.

Yes, it's some one's fault for leaving an item out to get stolen, but you can't help but feel some sorrow for their loss, even if they brought it upon themselves. You don't go any make fun of them for losing it. It's the same thing.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro: What is love?

Baby don

Quoted post: No one here can actually keep themselves from feeling remorse. It's just natural instinct.

Not saying I never feel it, it's just rare and it's usually reserved for things that deserve it.

Quoted post: Convincing yourself some one doesn't deserve pity because you've had worse experiences is just as bad as some one not having the willpower to move on as quickly as you think they should.

Read again. It wouldn't matter what's happened in my life. She wouldn't get a drop of pity from me.

Posted by Iris

No one's asking you to go express how sorry you are (or aren't, because who cares if she's sad lol?), but you can't accept how immature it is to just insult her for being sad, whether or not it was brought upon herself?

Quoted post: No one's asking you to go express how sorry you are (or aren't, because who cares if she's sad lol?), but you can't accept how immature it is to just insult her for being sad, whether or not it was brought upon herself?

I don't recall insulting her for being sad. More so for being fat and ugly.

protip: I stopped taking this discussion seriously right around the time I said "love is dead."

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro]I don't recall insulting her for being sad. More so for being fat and ugly.
You did insult her for it. And the other insults are just too retarded for me to comment on any further.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Iris: you can't help but feel some sorrow for their loss, even if they brought it upon themselves.
I can. Does that make me utterly incapable of remorse? I cried at a funeral I attended recently. Cried like a ****ing baby. Funfact: I'd met the guy once in my entire life. I can feel plenty of sadness, but this situation doesn't warrant any.
[quote]You don't go any make fun of them for losing it.

Yes I do. In all seriousness, I could go on for quite a hefty length of time detailing why I'm like this, the cause of my environment (drunk father throwing me against walls while yelling at me for something as arbitrary as dropping silverware while eating by accident, being the social outcast at school, having everything I do undermined and never appreciated, being the comic relief for every single person who knows me, etc), and the fact that until 2 years ago I wasn't like this at all. In fact, you know what? I was one of the nicest people you'd ever meet up until then, but it kept getting thrown back in my ****ing face that I lost the will to care anymore, and now I am what you see.

Listen, we all have our share of problems. The dumb b[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]tch was a stalker, and she deserved exactly what she got. If you're delusional, you bring problems upon yourself. There's no ****ing point in feeling sorry for her miserable ***. She doesn't deserve it.

Posted by mis0

It's hard to feel remorse for Asure in this situation. She comes off as a psycho more than deserving of pity. I think Sabre is naive to expect that when someone has obviously been told by someone else that they don't share the same feelings, for complete strangers to feel upset when you get told off once you've been found to be stalking. I don't know where you guys live, but I wouldn't expect anything less if I pulled this same crap.

Posted by Poco

I know this isn't valid, but this relly makes me long for the old days, when we woul; just call her the "butter stalker". Misoxney is right, though. She does come off as a psycho. If she wants to come off as normal to anyone, maybe, you know, she should just leave linko alone? If that can't be done, then why can't she accept just friends?

Posted by The Judge

In short: She doesn't deserve pity. She brought it upon herself, and we're not bad people for mocking her, just as anyone would do if they didn't know her, which none of us do.

End argument.

Posted by Iris

[quote=The Judge]I can. Does that make me utterly incapable of remorse? I cried at a funeral I attended recently. Cried like a ****ing baby. Funfact: I'd met the guy once in my entire life. I can feel plenty of sadness, but this situation doesn't warrant any.
Maybe it's just different for the other sex. When I see some one sad, I just feel pity for them, not question why they're sad. I don't have to judge the situation that caused it to know if some one is unhappy. Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe harassment here has become such a comonplace that people are willing to go out on a limb to insult anyone for any reason given. Who cares if it makes the person feel worse, amirite?
[quote]Yes I do. In all seriousness, I could go on for quite a hefty length of time detailing why I'm like this, the cause of my environment (drunk father throwing me against walls while yelling at me for something as arbitrary as dropping silverware while eating by accident, being the social outcast at school, having everything I do undermined and never appreciated, being the comic relief for every single person who knows me, etc), and the fact that until 2 years ago I wasn't like this at all. In fact, you know what? I was one of the nicest people you'd ever meet up until then, but it kept getting thrown back in my ****ing face that I lost the will to care anymore, and now I am what you see.
So basically, you can't feel remorse for something like this because you're still sulking as well? oh, k lol
[quote]Listen, we all have our share of problems. The dumb b[COLOR=black]i[/COLOR]tch was a stalker, and she deserved exactly what she got. If you're delusional, you bring problems upon yourself. There's no ****ing point in feeling sorry for her miserable ***. She doesn't deserve it.
Maybe she's delusional because she has her own share of problems? lol nah, she's just a mindless stalker, her only purpose is to annoy. I can't believe how insensitive people are willing to act, especially from the point of view you're all in.

Quoted post: You did insult her for it.

I just checked, and no I didn't. You must have misread.

Quoted post: Maybe it's just different for the other sex. When I see some one sad, I just feel pity for them, not question why they're sad. I don't have to judge the situation that caused it to know if some one is unhappy. Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe harassment here has become such a comonplace that people are willing to go out on a limb to insult anyone for any reason given. Who cares if it makes the person feel worse, amirite?

She SHOULD feel bad. She's stalking someone and annoying them. She thinks that's acceptable. She doesn't understand why these things are being said. None of this is uncalled for. If you don't want people talking ****, don't air your dirty laundry on a FORUM.

Oh, and we're not insulting her for just any reason. She gave us a pretty **** good one that would've been questioned just about anywhere on the net.

Quoted post: Maybe she's delusional because she has her own share of problems? lol nah, she's just a mindless stalker, her only purpose is to annoy. I can't believe how insensitive people are willing to act, especially from the point of view you're all in.

Who cares? I didn't come her asking for attention. I've never made any of my personal issues public... because, you know, they're personal. Maybe if she had a bit more tact in the way she directed herself, none of this would have happened.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Iris: Maybe it's just different for the other sex. When I see some one sad, I just feel pity for them, not question why they're sad. I don't have to judge the situation that caused it to know if some one is unhappy. Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe harassment here has become such a comonplace that people are willing to go out on a limb to insult anyone for any reason given. Who cares if it makes the person feel worse, amirite?
Ah the glories of the internet, amirite?

[quote]So basically, you can't feel remorse for something like this because you're still sulking as well? oh, k lol
I'm not skulking, actually! :cookie: I just don't feel she deserves a single scrap of pity, and who gives a flying f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck if we insult her? She's not a close friend. I'll be a cock to her as much as I d[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR][/COLOR]mned well please.

[quote]Maybe she's delusional because she has her own share of problems? lol nah, she's just a mindless stalker, her only purpose is to annoy. I can't believe how insensitive people are willing to act, especially from the point of view you're all in.

Start believing it then. I'm actually astonished you find this surprising. She gave a bad impression, and we're calling her on that. G[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR][/COLOR]d forbid we have our own opinions. You feel sorry for her? Good. Feel free to express your opinion to her. I don't care how you feel about her, because I feel a different way. If you'd have just said to her your acknowledgments and a "That sucks. I'm so sorry for your pain" etc etc etc, without the whole "you guys are disgusting" rigamarole, none of this would have happened. And this entire argument is going in circles, because we've gotten to the point where we're just saying the same things over and over.

I'll give you one finishing statement, and then I'm locking this thread.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: Maybe it's just different for the other sex. When I see some one sad, I just feel pity for them, not question why they're sad. I don't have to judge the situation that caused it to know if some one is unhappy. Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe harassment here has become such a comonplace that people are willing to go out on a limb to insult anyone for any reason given. Who cares if it makes the person feel worse, amirite?

No, it's really not diffrent. I feel for her, but then again, she's stalking him, and Linko seems to really be scared her.

[quote]Maybe she's delusional because she has her own share of problems? lol nah, she's just a mindless stalker, her only purpose is to annoy. I can't believe how insensitive people are willing to act, especially from the point of view you're all in.

She probably has a ton ofproblems if she feels the need to stalk Linko for attention. I've only talked to him a few times, and he's really nice, but she seems to be pushing his limits.

Posted by Iris

[quote=The Judge]and we're not bad people for mocking her, just as anyone would do if they didn't know her, which none of us do.
Yes you are! That's my point! Why would you do that? Miso has the 1337 harassment team and is willing to harass random people who he's never met just to please friend's requests. Do you guys deem this wrong? No, because you know Miso. How do you think the friends of the people Miso harasses react? They probably think Miso is some psycho, and think their friend did nothing wrong to deserve it! Linko is getting angry at a stalker, whom none of you know, but it's Linko, so it's just "who cares" if it's a good reason? You're all sheep! Why must we harass people just because some one we know personally brings up the topic?
[quote]I just checked, and no I didn't. You must have misread.
Yeah, in your reply to Sabre.

Posted by The Judge

We would be harassing her if they were two complete strangers. Does that make us bad people?
SO BE IT

Your finishing statement is up. Thread locked.

Quoted post: Yeah, in your reply to Sabre.

My response that's directly about her:

Quoted post: If she wants to sit there and feel bad for herself because Linko doesn't appreciate her stalking him, well no ****. No one wants that. She's not misunderstood, nor deserving of pity or remorse. She's mentally unfit if she deems her current actions suitable and proper. I'm not going to feel bad for someone like that. So take your **** and guilt somewhere else.

I don't see an insult about her being sad.

Quoted post:
Linko is getting angry at a stalker, whom none of you know, but it's Linko, so it's just "who cares" if it's a good reason? You're all sheep! Why must we harass people just because some one we know personally brings up the topic?

We aren't doing this because of Linko. We LIKE Linko. We're not going to do anything that purposely hurts him. If he wants all of this gone and deleted, I'll delete it and apologize to her. But she came into OUR blog, insulted us and Linko, and aired **** she shouldn't have. She should've kept it to the PMs, AIM, or real life. That's obvious. Anyone with a brain who doesn't want attention knows this.

And how exactly are we sheep again? Because we all agree? Uh, right.

Quoted post: Your finishing statement is up. Thread locked.

ah, poo :(

Posted by The Judge

You know, Vamp, with your mystical powers, you can unlock it! :cookie:

eh... lazy

If she cares to argue anymore she can just make a new thread or something.

Posted by The Judge

No, we resolved it on a non-public medium.

JUST LIKE AZURE_WOLF SHOULD HAVE TOO LOL

LOL QFT

Posted by Klarth

I think that anyone who said anything against her is tactless, offensive and not worth listening to. Not in the "hey it's da pay no attention to us" manner, but in the "just ignore" manner.

I'm an asshole like the rest of you guys, but you went a little far. I'm with Linko and Azure a bit each on this one, despite their sharing different opinions.

Posted by Kit

The internet has given people a free will to express themselves, and Azure_Wolf has used it to show her feelings for Linko, there's no need for everybody to make her feel bad for it, like a bunch of assholes. It's Linko's life, not anybody else's, so he should of handled this in his own way, he said what he wanted to, so there was no need for anybody else to reply.

Posted by Klarth

Well put.

Posted by Zeta

I regret asking for pix now. Didn't expect it to raise this big ruckus. :(

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: I regret asking for pix now. Didn't expect it to raise this big ruckus.

[COLOR="Black"]I imagine what would happen if Zeta ask's for the apocalypse.[/COLOR][spoiler]*lame joke*[/spoiler]

Posted by Kit

First the apocalypse, then a ruckus?

Posted by Zeta

Exactly.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Wrong.

There will be world peace.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: The internet has given people a free will to express themselves, and Azure_Wolf has used it to show her feelings for Linko, there's no need for everybody to make her feel bad for it, like a bunch of *******s. It's Linko's life, not anybody else's, so he should of handled this in his own way, he said what he wanted to, so there was no need for anybody else to reply.

Three mistakes she made:

1) She said it on the internet
2) She said it on VGC
3) She said it in DA

Personally business does not belong on a public forum for a reason. Anything else is irrelevant.

Posted by mis0

Expanding on what Judge said, Klarth, the internet gives them freedom to express their disapproval of her actions. :/

edit: Iris, my blog is a joke based on the old '1337 Harassment Team' where we would primarily harass other VGCers, and then usually let them in on the joke. It's not like we tried to make people commit suicide, it was more like "haha gotcha."

im in ur 4chans posting azures emoness

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro: im in ur 4chans posting azures emoness

i challenge you to a game of red alert 2

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE

let us be to the duel of deads

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait, holy ****, what did I miss? Did that azure_WEEABOO chick say that she wanted linko's cock? Oh man, ****ing lol. I remember him posting some fugly chick; i can only pray for his sake that this one is better. Though if her irl personality is anything like her online one, the only thing that would make her attractive is a ballgag IFYAGETWHATIMEAN*

*by which i mean that she seems like the type that doesnt know when to shut her ******* ****ing mouth

Posted by The Judge

...And here I didn't think anyone could actually make me look good.

Posted by Slade

Five bucks says he's drunk, or has been drinking.

I'll admit that I don't like to see people get called OMFG UGLY to their face, but here I just ignored it and focused on how she was acting, like what her intentions were and how she went about them. I was glad when Linko laid it all out there for her to understand, and the fact that it's on a public forum just made it better as a final "This is how it is." I've personally had to make a few "This is how it is" talks... so I like to see other people doing it.

Okay I typed up all this sh*t, so I'm going to post it even though this topics over. Deal with it.

Posted by The Judge

She rackah discaprin

Posted by Linko_16

Vampiro/Judge/whoever else is right.

A reality check was what she needed. If being called fat (which she is) and told that I don't like her (with excruciating detail) is going to cause her to break down, then she's a stupid, weak-minded fool.

Sabredog/Iris is right.

She's not a psycho. She's a human being, one who's made some bad decisions that have caused some depressing repercussions. Judge her all you want for her actions, that's entirely understandable, but... Even if you don't feel too inclined to help her back on her feet, the last thing you need to do is kick her while she's down.

Posted by The Judge

I thought it'd be funny if I deleted the latter half of your post.

Posted by Linkman

Linko wasn't harsh on her, he was honest. If you're gonna allow yourself to be stalked and tormented by a girl (or anyone for that matter), just because you don't want to hurt their feelings, then just surrender your dignity right then and there.

That's really all I have to add.

Fair enough.

But come on. You can't tell me she didn't want some kind of reaction and/or attention. Otherwise she wouldn't have posted it on a public site. No one would do that if they wanted their personal buisness remain personal.

Posted by The Judge

Or she's just mindbogglingly dumb

Posted by Ant

You know what's really f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cking funny? If Azure was a male, and Linko was a female, and had said the exact same things. NO ONE WOULD BE DEFENDING AZURE THEN! LOL!

G[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="Lime"]a[/COLOR]mn, every argument I've seen Iris in lately makes me sad.

Posted by The Judge

It makes me even sadder, because I have a huge crush on her but I'm too scared to admit it. :(

Posted by Klarth

I'm not going to take anyone's side here, but Linko was right to say what he did, and whoeveritwas was wrong to say what they did about Azure. Fact is, I like her and I think she's a decent person - I may not know her offline, thus not being exposed to her less-than-perfect qualities, but hey, the same goes for me. I'm known for having a bad temper and blowing up at people easily. I'm bipolar, guys - When I'm actually in a downer, I just stay the **** offline. When I'm ranting off about how stupid someone is, chances are I'm being jovial at the core of it.

I don't know what kind of message I'm actually trying to convey here, but people who live in glass houses shouldn't hold tag team tournaments.

Posted by The Judge

Your last analogy made even less sense than the paragraph before it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I want pictures of all of you, because I know the majority of people who posted in this thread are either scrawny and ugly or fat and ugly

Posted by Ant

Kinda funny. If I recall her picture correcetly I think I'm basically the same build as she is, maybe a little less. Oh, and taller too.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

okay, so I'm proven right in one case. Come on guys, fess up!

Quoted post: Kinda funny. If I recall her picture correcetly I think I'm basically the same build as she is, maybe a little less. Oh, and taller too.

Difference being, she's a girl. Which is pretty much unacceptable. You'd think magazines and TV would have gotten to her long ago.

Quoted post: okay, so I'm proven right in one case. Come on guys, fess up!

I'm neither fat and ugly or scrawny and ugly :cookie: yet I fail to see what that has to do with anything. It shouldn't be "you shouldn't say mean things when they apply to yourself" it should be "you shouldn't say mean things at all." Kinda dumb.

Posted by Zeta

About 900 days ago: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/Other/DSC00008.jpg

:cookie:

Posted by The Judge

I'm scrawny. But d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mn I'm good lookin.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: Not one of you is truly incapable of feeling remorse, along with any other emotions. It's funny that you have to compare people's lives to your's before feeling pity.

fun fact: not being able to=/=being able not to

she deserved to be made fun of.

Posted by Ant

...why did you just bump a 4 month old argument?

Posted by Lord of Spam

vamp made me do it

IT WAS IIIIIIIIIII

Posted by Linko_16

Normally, I'd complain, but I got rep out of it.

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

*bump* :D:D:D

Gah!!!! Now now, have compassion for da poor girl!!! Her heart has probably been crushed for life!!!! Now, apologize to her...if you can get her back!!!!

er, I had never even hurd of Egomaniacal until this thread!!! :eek:

*Looks at dictinary.* er, I'm egomaniacal!!!!!! :D:D

Quoting Ant over a year ago: tl;dr

What da wack!!!! So you guys had been saying that for over a year before you all start crying about it!!!!! Uggg!!!!

*Faints at reading Linko's French!!* :eek: :eek: :eek:

Posted by Ant

jesse smith. you're such a wacko.

GOOD THREAD TO BUMP THOUGH

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blame Linko for linking to it!!!!! Now, be nice to da poor girl!!!!!!

Posted by Ant

when did you do that? it was brought up awhile ago in a chatroom but I know you weren't there :$

Posted by Omni

Jesse is the internet.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=740040&postcount=152

haz a link to dis thread!!!!!

Posted by Ant

tldr

is this the thread where we made loney kill herself? we should sticky it

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, she's still alive!!!! I just got an E-mail from her!!! :eek: Linko crushed her poor heart!!!!!!

>Okay. So? He wants to drag it on and continue to obsess over it summore? Let 'em.
>
>
>I'm over it. I know I was noobish. I know I was creepy.
>
>
>But he had done some equally dumba** things himself. His ego-centric a** can't blame me for everything.
>
>
>?
>
>
>Thats just not me now.
>
>
>?
>
>
>I realized last Valentines that he was going to continue to just be an a**hole to me. (I mean hell, even if Hitler gives you chocolate, you don't just give it to some random guy in your next class. THAT is a load of bull****.)
>
>
>?
>
>
>It was also around that time that i realized that even if we had gotten into a relationship by some rip in the space-time continum, he would still be the disgusting, egocentric, sex-crazed a**hat that he is to me today, it would just take a little more time.
>
>
>?
>
>
>I don't mean anything bad on him, he's a living person and thats how he is. Some people can take it, some people like it, like you guys.
>
>
>And for a while, i guess I did too.
>
>
>?
>
>
>But hell, it's totally behind me. I have Robert and I don't?have second thoughts about being with him. I know Rob's not egocentric and I know he's not going to try his whole life to get me naked. I'm perfectly happy, and I hope that, with whatever 250 pound hooker decideds to hook up with him, he's happy too.
>
>
>?
>
>
>- The Uber Sickeningly Cute, Fat, Ugly, Annoying Loneyface.

Posted by Ant

wait, you emailed HER about it? wtf?

That's not actually her. protip

Posted by Jesse Smith

I was trying to get her to come back and post!!!!

Her posting = DRAMA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoted post: >- The Uber Sickeningly Cute, Fat, Ugly, Annoying Loneyface.

How does cute factor in?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's not actually her. protip

Newsflast!!! It's not hard to find and E-Mail her when there's a link to her blog in this thread!!! Look at da link at

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=303497&postcount=23

Go to da main blog page and you'll see...she's still alive updating da blog!!!! :D:D:D:D

Jesse, she's dead. Get over it. The healing can only begin when you let go.

Posted by Ant

furry art AND a gaiafag? oh man.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: she's dead.

*yawn* Prove it.

http://loneychan.deviantart.com/

Posted by Slade

Quoting Jesse Smith: Her posting = DRAMA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

what the wack are you smoking??

*~Loney~*: "hay gaiz i just got dun watchin anime lol LUV YA LINKO <333 lol"

Everyone else: GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK

the end

Posted by Linko_16

Oh man, I JUST noticed the e-mail on the last page. Fuk[color=indigo]kin' BOL.

And to think I asked myself after [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=740180&postcount=169]this post[/url] if I was being too cruel, since she may have started acting differently after all this time.
[/color]

Posted by Linko_16

Though I guess this is a step up:

[quote=Loney]It was also around that time that i realized that even if we had gotten into a relationship by some rip in the space-time continum, he would still be the disgusting, egocentric, sex-crazed a**hat that he is to me today, it would just take a little more time.

This is far from an accurate description of me, but the thing I could never convince her of before was how she was creating this completely false image of me and how I am. At least now she's figured out that our personalities are just plain incompatible.

Posted by Slade

but when the giant water dragon attacked, she thought you were dead!
:(:(

and though it was such a beautiful, violent creature, she thought it must have understood her and returned you to her so you two could live happily ever after.

Isn't this what love is all about? Being spared by water dragons because someone out there cares about you?

Posted by Linko_16

Shut.

Up.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! You should try to get her back here!!! Drama is kool, and she would provide a lot of drama!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Jesse, cut it out. She doesn't deserve to be pestered anymore for this.

EDIT - And nor do I for that matter.

Posted by Ant

linko you're a fag for this

deeeeeeeeeeead

Posted by The Judge

Soon to be the "cheap ripoff anime character drawings" thread.