MY PSP!

Posted by Moogs

I got a PSP last week. The only game I have is some Namco game pack thing, but anywho, I wanted to ask what are your suggestion in games I should get for my PSP. Y'know, games that have good storylines/gameplay. The graphics really do not matter to me.

Posted by Arcadios

If ya haven't gotten GTA:Liberty City Stories then I recommend it.
If your into fighting games and DBZ then get Shin Budokai since I tried it and liked it.
There's also Megaman Powered up and Megaman Maverick Hunter X they're both good.
Ridge Racer is a must for PSP.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: There's also Megaman Powered up and Megaman Maverick Hunter X they're both good.

[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Klarth

Tales of Eternia.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Soviet Klarth: Tales of Eternia.

I didn't know there was a Tales game for PSP... Thanks alot fag, Now I HAVE to buy a PSP... ;)

Posted by Klarth

There are another three coming out. Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Destiny II and Tales of The World: Narikiri Dungeon X.

Posted by muffla

gta is a must and also get gta vice city stories this october

nfs rivals was a launch title but i still like it alot

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Lumines, Loco Roco, Bleach HTS 1 and 2

Posted by Moogs

They are making a GTA Vice City Stories as well... interesting... Thank You Guys, I have gotten Loco Roco and I like it. I am going to get GTA now!! Tell you what I think...

Posted by NeXidala

ya definately get grand theft auto i have it and it rocks! also if u like adventure games and getting ur character upgraded and what not i would recommend kingdom of paradise :D