That new paris hilton song

Posted by Kanashuri

Maybe not BRAND new but i just heard it. In the beginning i thought it was going to be a reggae song but i wasnt that fortunate. The song is kinda catchy but the lyrics are stupid and its a meaningless coming from her

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Worst garbage...EVER!!!

That is all :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

she sings?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: she sings?

Well, if you can call it singing...

:(

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Emperor Vampiro]so how much was her voice electronically altered this time?

:cookie:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Hit the nail on the fukken head!

Posted by Raptor

Who is Paris Hilton, and what does "fukken" mean?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Why is she making music? She's already famous, is really rich, probably has no interest in making meaningful music, and she has a fragrance. What more can you ask for? Talent? Fuck that.

Posted by Klarth

She's acting now, too.

:/

Posted by poisonblood

Her acting is no better than her singing.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Klarth: She's acting now, too.

At least she got butchered in House of Wax.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Sean the Wicked: At least she got butchered in House of Wax.

only if she could in real life.. she's so freakin ugly. the simple life the dumbest show in the world but at least she has more smarts than nichole riches.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

She's not even good in the sack. She should just kill herself now.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: she sings?

Quoting Klarth: She's acting now, too.

So.....she acts like she can sing? If she starts singing with a cock in her throat; Then, and only then, will I be impressed. Even if it sounds like total ****.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Grave Wisdom: She's not even good in the sack.

You'd know ;)

Well, yeah. She's a shi[COLOR="lime"]t[/COLOR]ty actress and a shi[COLOR="Lime"]t[/COLOR]ty singer, maybe she should slit her wrists, then the emos could even remotely like her.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Dark Kirby: ...maybe she should slit her wrists, then the emos could even remotely like her.

She would probably do for EMOs what Tom Cruise does for scientology.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Opeth: So.....she acts like she can sing? If she starts singing with a cock in her throat; Then, and only then, will I be impressed. Even if it sounds like total ****.

Man, if she did that...even i'd have to give some credit to er'!

Posted by Vg200x

*** emo is going to be like disco, and paris hilton is going to be like michele jackson.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: she sings?

Unfortunatly she does. I so hate her song "stars are blind". It annoys me. The clip is not much better either.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Now waiting for her duet with Kevin Federline.

Posted by Dexter

She acted better than Keanu Reeves and "Stars Are Blind" is actually a catchy tune.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Dexter: She acted better than Keanu Reeves....

Yeah, because that's a good goal to reach.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: She acted better than Keanu Reeves and "Stars Are Blind" is actually a catchy tune.

I dunno if she would have made a better NEO is the matrix, but yeah her song is pretty catchy. Stayed in my head for an entire day at work.

Posted by Dexter

I dunno if he could sing "Stars Are Blind" as well as Paris.