Someone (koh) PLEASE HELP

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/steamerror.jpg[/IMG]

Someone set me up the bomb. Please advise.

Posted by Kanashuri

I get that sometimes. It just means the server had an error getting your steam id. Just try to reconnect a few times and if not close steam and log back in and try again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah cuz i didnt try that like 5 times lol.

Anyone with half a brain got an idea?

Posted by Kanashuri

Im saying its just the server. Can you join any other games?

Posted by Lord of Spam

DURR DURR IT DIDNT WORK ON ANY SERVER LAWLLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFLRO)FLLMAO.

Posted by Kanashuri

Reboot ur comp

Posted by Lord of Spam

Okay, seriously, if anyone can help, I'd REALLY like that. I've been wanting to play for a few days now but havent been able to. :'(

Posted by Kanashuri

1) Simply restart Steam. This is so simple that a lot of people forget this step.

2) If that doesn’t fix it, and it didn’t for me, then re-login to Steam. Launch Steam, then under settings click the ‘Login as a different user’ button and re-enter your username and password. This fixed it for me, I haven’t had any problems since.

3) Failing that locate your steam folder, usually in the program files directory, and delete the ClientRegistry.blob file and restart Steam and bingo! I can’t testify that this works because the previous solution fixed my problem. If it works, or doesn’t, then leave a comment.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.xvi32.net/2006/02/16/error-verifying-steam-userid-ticket-fix/#comments

That you?

Posted by Apathetic

GET A BETTER SCORE OR GET OUT
[SIZE="1"]or redownload steam if non of the above work?[/SIZE]

Posted by Stalolin

it's unable to contact something.

who's internets are you using? is there a possibility they could be blocking something?

Posted by Poco

Disable your firewall, champ!

Posted by Kanashuri

Firewalls have nothing to do with this, champ