teh pointless thread!

Posted by Dark Seth

talk about anything! YAY!

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok then.

Posted by Dark Seth

eh? you have you're all girl post let me have my all guy post.

Posted by antisora

Hey thats not right didnt Roxas let you on her thread!

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting antisora: Hey thats not right didnt Roxas let you on her thread!

Yeah most likely.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Dark Seth: eh? you have you're all girl post let me have my all guy post.

hey tht was a free thing we can come on if we want!no rules against it...
------------
antisora has a point...

Posted by antisora

Yeah

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Don't you guys already have multiple threads where you just post pointless banter? Hell, you already do that in ALL the KH boards, much less the KH Lounge.

Posted by antisora

THats what makes threads so special

Posted by NeXidala

This makes it the billionth pointless thread........

Posted by antisora

Yeah yeah!~!~!~!~

Posted by NeXidala

HEY ANTISORA!! u shud go buy a smoothie, you kno? ;)

Posted by antisora

OK!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Posted by NeXidala

there are lots of really beautiful tropical birds at the smoothie shop!! :-D

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

i thought all threads on this site were pointless.

Posted by Roger Smith

I officially hate you seth.

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PICKLES IN MY PANTS! I'VE GOT PANTS IN MY PICKLES!

Posted by Dark Seth

I laugh at this thread. I made this, but when I was 11. it got into such a big argument and everything over a simple comment that was probably just playful. oh and roger smith, yea, don't really care if you hate me.

Posted by junior senior

shut up. you like anime

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Dark Seth;910962]I laugh at this thread. I made this, but when I was 11. it got into such a big argument and everything over a simple comment that was probably just playful. oh and roger smith, yea, don't really care if you hate me.

You should care. Roger Smith is a big deal.

Posted by Dark Seth

I still don't care what he thinks of me, though, if someone wants to ban me just because he hates me, then I can obviously tell the selection of staff on this site is poor. I do recall people banning me just because I was talking to someone and they considered it spam, which it wasn't. they obviously don't give 11 year olds a break when they're simply talking and don't know much of what's going on.

Posted by Ant

well, did you ask your parents if you could join the site or not?

Posted by coromoro

Wow... stepping into the Kingdom Hearts board is like stepping into a new dimension of VGC. Look at all those weird people that I don't know. Lounge...? What the hell is this?

Posted by maian

the lounge is random...lol xD

spork! >>;

Posted by junior senior

^_______^ ANIME RULEZ!

Posted by ExoXile

Hey guise.