Yoshi Touch and Go

Posted by maian

So, I just acquired this game for free, and it's pretty interesting. However, I haven't been able to have much fun yet. Would it be worth it to trade in this game for something else? My Game Force wants to pay $8 for it, which is clearly not worth it.

I'm sure the game has potential. I keep telling myself I should play it a lot more before I jump to anything. What do you think of the game?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Keep it. Eight bucks is a rip-off, even if you got it for free. It's a fun game to come back to now and again, but it's relatively simple. Stick with it, unlock the extra modes, beat your highscores, see what you think.

Posted by maian

Well, I wasn't planning to trade it in for eight bucks, period. Game Force has always had crappy deals.

Yeah, I'm going to keep it for now. I'm going to wipe all previous data, and see what I think of it.

Posted by Colonel

I thought this game was fun. Especially when playing with other people.

Posted by Drewboy64

it's pretty fun, it can get addicting sometimes, and multiplayer is quite nice. Not the best game, but it's decent.

Posted by maian

Yeah, I'm keeping it.

I found it to be surprisingly addicting. It just uh, drives you to beat the scores. I wanted another Yoshi's Island for my portable system, in the aspect of being a great, addicting, replayable game. I guess I found it, quite literally. :cookie:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I found it to be surprisingly addicting. It just uh, drives you to beat the scores. I wanted another Yoshi's Island for my portable system, in the aspect of being a great, addicting, replayable game. I guess I found it, quite literally.

Guess it'll hold you over until the Yoshi's Island 2 comes out then.

Posted by Bebop

I thought this game was quite wank.

Posted by Zeta

HEY GUYS IF YOU REARRANGE THE TITLE IT SAYS 'GO AND TOUCH YOSHI' LOLOLOLOL

Eh, I didn't really like the game. I've always been more accustomed to games with an end.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Zeta]HEY GUYS IF YOU REARRANGE THE TITLE IT SAYS 'GO AND TOUCH YOSHI' LOLOLOLOL

Eh, I didn't really like the game. I've always been more accustomed to games with an end.

Rearrange? Just say it backwards.

Posted by Zeta

'Og dna Hcuot Ihsoy'

:cookie:

Posted by Dog

or, you can also rearrange it to "Touch Yoshi and Go".