If you could change anything in KHII.

Posted by Xenos

I would change the irritating cutscenes that are so pointless and take up so much time - I guess I would also like to see a more "badass" Sora, but on the subject of the cutscenes, that was my main problem with the entire game. Sometimes, it felt as if I was watching a movie more than playing a game. It's nice in the beginning, but it gets really irritating after awhile.

Oh yea, another qualm is that I would like to make less "flexibility" in the game - make the worlds concrete. As in you don't have a choice on where to go first, BUT make the worlds more involving in the story rather than making it seem like 100 side quests. I can only count a few worlds that were really necessary, and it doesn't have to be that way if that added more scenes in other worlds that related to the actual story itself.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I would take out Atlantica.

Posted by Xenos

Oh, I forgot that too. Yes, and that.

Posted by Zeta

More Amano characters. Maybe then I'd actually play the games...

...Wait, nevermind, I wouldn't want to risk Nomura or whatever his name is messing up Terra, Bartz, etc.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Number one thing i'd change is Nomura having any involvement with the games. I hate his character design...a LOT.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

More involved story quests and less ****ty and time-consuming sidequests (****ing skateboarding? Come on.).

Harder enemies rather than, "oh be this level and you can beat this place", and more explorable worlds rather than just this spot, this spot, and this spot.

Some other stuff, but I'll get back to it later.

Posted by Moogs

So far, just having an FF world. Maybe just one.

Posted by NeXidala

i wud change the fact that evrything is so PG!! i wud love to see like a kiss at the end between sora and kairi instead of a handshake and i wud definately like more FF involvment! and i agree with xenos there are too many trecherous cut scenes and that are very pointless!! :D

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Grave Wisdom]Number one thing i'd change is Nomura having any involvement with the games. I hate his character design...a LOT.
Well, at least Kairi doesn't have huge breasts - but on the sidenote, the "Metro-Punk" look gets irritating after awhile. Mickey wearing punkass outfits? I think not.

Posted by Viccica

Yeah, Mickey being the punkass dress type has to have emotionally scarred little 3-7 year olds everywhere.

Cut scenes got waaay too ****ing irritating to actually be a desirable trait.

Posted by chaser3592

NOMURAS CHARACTER DESIGNS ARE COOL BUT ON MICKY?

THE TREASURE WAS WAY TO EASY TO FIND AND THE JURNAL EASILY COMPLETED I MEAN PLEASE MORE CHALLENGES GOT 100 PERCENT OF EVERY THING EASY AND ON PROUD MODE!!!!!!!THE BATTLES ARE WAYYYY TO SELF AUTOMATIC THE REACTION COMMAND WAS A GOOD IDEA BUT ITS TO EASY

Posted by Tysis

Well for one thing, I agree with you almost completely. I do like the cutscenes, except for the ones where Sora acts a little gay. Sure they are kind of pointless, but they also made it so you can skip through them. For another, I would also like to agree with Roxas Lover; Atlantica was COMPLETELY pointless. Why on earth would Sora and the others waste time singing instead of saving the worlds? Don't get me wrong, hitting on Aerial does sound kind of fun, but he had more important things to do. Even the 100 acre woods was completely pointless in this game. Merlin actually called the ship back from space just to talk to Sora about it. Why the heck would the heartless want to steal that book anyway? Im sure Merlin had more interesting articles laying around, e.g. Playwizard (grown-up joke).

Quoting chaser3592: NOMURAS CHARACTER DESIGNS ARE COOL BUT ON MICKY?

Although he does look a lot better in his Organization Outfit, I can safely say he still looks better in his regular KH clothes than in his standard red pants and gold buttons.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'd make it more like the first. You know, not ****ty. :cookie: [spoiler]cue de-repping... now[/spoiler]

Posted by Colonel

I agree with Vamp, i only like the first KH, so i'd change everything

Posted by Demonblade

i havent played it, but if it is anything like the first one...id get rid of the keyblade. Thats just me, i know it pertains to the storyling...but honestly, when your weapon shop needs to have a home depot sign on the front...you've got problems.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Quoting NeXidala: i wud change the fact that evrything is so PG!! i wud love to see like a kiss at the end between sora and kairi instead of a handshake:D

You have no idea how much i would like to see that. We know how they feel for each other and so on, why not just show it. Also, most of the disney worlds were just flipping filler. And really, did we want a Tron level? That was weird. At any rate, the game just needed less filler, and more story to replace said filler.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting jefferey shalome: You have no idea how much i would like to see that. We know how they feel for each other and so on, why not just show it. Also, most of the disney worlds were just flipping filler. And really, did we want a Tron level? That was weird. At any rate, the game just needed less filler, and more story to replace said filler.

Filler? What are you talking about? What world, aside from the Little Mermaid world, was filler and thus did not add anything to the story?

Posted by chaser3592

look if they would make the battle system better show more emotion between characters and keep everyting within the storieline it would be an awsome game andanyone who is on th kh team in the next game or knows nomura(which probably wont happen) should see these tips and take note in the kh forum there is a lot of spam but also there are a lot of good tips that should be heard

Posted by Tysis

I don't think they need to change the battle system. I happen to like the battle system and think its a lot better than most games. It's not a hack-n-slash, it's a bit more complicated than that. The way you have to press the triangle button to get a special attack, not to mention they have limits and Drive forms. Dynasty Warriors is a hack-n-slash. (Not that im dissing that game, I love the ROT3K games)

The KH fighting system is a big change from the regular FF games, and a welcome one to me. I HATE turn-based fighting, It's so unrealistic.

"Hey! let's take turns hitting each other until one side loses!"

*runs over and swings at an enemy*

"What!? I just missed you even though your'e standing right there, not moving?"

Posted by Rahxas

lol I have to say that I totally agree with Tysis about the battle system. When I went from playing Kingdom Hearts to playing one of my FF games, I was thinking to myself how stupid the battle stytem is with the turn taking (no matter how you try to set it up, I hate turn taking).

Okay, lol I just had to say that XD

Posted by Arcadios

What I would change is the buttoon mashing.
I like a little strategy with my action.

Posted by antisora

id like to change the main charecter not that i dont like sora or nothing its just that i diffrent is better.

Posted by deathdealah

Quoting Roxas Lover: I would take out Atlantica.

definately who the hell wants to sing queer songs thee only good thuing bout it is seeing ariel half naked haha

Posted by Ayu

I agree, I hated Atlantica. I did like the battle system, though, and I agree with Tysis.lol. I also believe the game is to childish and needs at least a kiss in the game.:)It's not even PG it's more like a G game with alcohol in it and that's it.

Posted by Arcadios

I am I the only one who liked Atlantic???

Posted by Roxas Lover

The game needs to go from E 10+ to T.
And no Mr.N I think NEMI and Kairi liked Atlantica.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: I am I the only one who liked Atlantic???

I think so. I mean, it was nice and all, but the ending was weird. I liked the world in all, but going back over and over again was annoying.
------------
I wish it was teen...

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Sanaxis: I wish it was teen...

I think a lot of people do.

Posted by Arcadios

Teen?
Why?

Posted by Ayu

It was just to childish I mean, like someone else said they are in love let them kiss. Come on! Geez, if you would risk you're whole being to save someone, why would you just hug them and shake their hand. Seriously, Sora cried when he found Riku! The least they could have done was have one kiss.

Posted by Roxas Lover

The reason why I want it to be teen is because then they wouldn't have to cut out so much like in the first Kingdom Hearts but for KHII they didn't cut out a lot and that's one reasons why Nomura might not make a KHII final mix.But that is just me.

Posted by Arcadios

Blood and gore would make KH alot more enjoyable. :cool:
I'd so shoot Peter Pan.

Posted by Roxas Lover

The only things they changed for the American version,that I know of,is that when you cut off the heads of the Hydra in the japanese version green blood was supposed to gush out but they edited that out.And in Port Royal Will was supposed to point a gun at his head in the one scene where Barbossa over ran the ship.And I know that they say **** and hell every once in awhile.But that is all I know.

Posted by Arcadios

There's more then that.

-On Jap. version if you used the magic attak fire the zombies catch on fire.
-Scope from Xaldin was changed to look less like a sniper.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_2

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yes I knew that there was more but that is all I could remember.
And it wasn't Xaldin it was Xigbar(I think that is how you spell it).

Posted by Arcadios

My bad I never get them mixed up but for some reason I automatically did on that post.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I also forgot about the scene with Barbossa and Jack.
But yeah eveyone gets things mixed up sometimes.

Posted by Arcadios

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=319269#post319269

Posted by nuwra

yeah Mickey being the king it just makes the video game look stupid.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

The king is awsome they cant have a disney game without its king, (ok they can but i like him in it, he got me out of some jams) Kairi needed to kiss Sora or the other way aroud. Did it show the eat the palpo thing?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Kingdomkeys: The king is awsome they cant have a disney game without its king, (ok they can but i like him in it, he got me out of some jams) Kairi needed to kiss Sora or the other way aroud.
What she said.

This has been said, but the disney levels have to be more than just filler. It's retarted that they have little to no signifigance. Also, the light cycles in space paranoids sucked ***.

Posted by Arcadios

For KH3, Square should make more then just button mahing and put more commands then X and triangle also they should bring back the Drive system.
It was the best part of KH2 and they should add more fusions with like individual chracters from diffrent worlds.

like a valor drive mixed with world specific characters fighting styles. Shweet!

Posted by Arcadios

Basically yea but you can also just fuse regular Sora and lets say Jack Sparrow and then you have a new fusion but would only be exclusive to that world.

Posted by drake27278

i would make them swim i missed that a lot the charecter desighn didnt bother me much

Posted by Kingdomkeys

They could swim in the first one, and in the 2nd one they didnt need too excepted in Alantica.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'd take out the Little Mermaid place, because its mad annoying.. and I'd put more worlds.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Booyaka619: I'd take out the Little Mermaid place...

Doesn't eveybody?

Posted by WackoHater2

I dunno. It wasnt too bad in Kingdom Hearts II I guess. The singing stuff wasnt so bad. In Kingdom Hearts it sucked though. It was hard to fight Heartless under water.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yes but I didn't really like it in KH2 either.

Posted by Sak

Roxas what are you talking about? I actually liked the singing! It was a little too happy, but whatever. lol.

It was crap. mea crap. as illustrated in this: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=194

Posted by Roxas Lover

The Japanese singing might have been a little bit better but I did not want to hear Haley Joel Osment sing.

Posted by Nocturnismelodia

if i could change anything.... I would take out Atlantic, it was stupid and made me feel stupid. but i also think it suck that you don't even really come across Riku till the end. i think you should have seen more of him

Posted by Kingdomkeys

No Nocturnismelodia Riku is there the whole time just in that black robe. He was helping Diz you just have to look.
----------
Back on subject I would take out Alantica it was so stupid.

Posted by Roxas23857

Um.....Zexion being in the game and we learn more about him. That would be nice.

Posted by Special Agent Bob

I would put in the rest of the Final Fantasy 7 crew... like Barret, Vincent, Red XIII, and Cait Sith with Reeves.

Posted by Tysis

The only thing that I think doesn't go with KH at all, is the gummi ship stuff. Don't get me wrong, I do think it's kind of fun, but it doesn't really belong in KH. Heartless in spaceships? Its kind of stupid if you ask me.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Tysis: The only thing that I think doesn't go with KH at all, is the gummi ship stuff. Don't get me wrong, I do think it's kind of fun, but it doesn't really belong in KH. Heartless in spaceships? Its kind of stupid if you ask me.

I forgot about that. Yes I didn't really like the gummi ship, it was ok but I just don't think it goes right with the game.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

true so true the gummi ship was retarted.

Posted by Sehwar

Well, I do agree with everyone on Atlantica, if I wanted to play a rhythm/music game, I'd play DDR.

I wish the summons were different, somehow. I got them, and really never used them...maybe because it seemed pathetic to call upon a chicken to do my dirty work for me.

(I also wish my favourite character hadn't died...but that's just me.)

Posted by Creedence

The Gummi ships would have changed into Ar-wings off star fox 64. That would have been awesome, and why is Chip and Dale the mechanic dudes, whats up with that. You think it would be some smarter disney people.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

i hate the Atlanta place with the little mermaid, that and the gummi ships. i would definitly change that.

Posted by Red

I would change how long each world is, it seems like the worlds only took a few hours each, I would have liked them to been more challenging, also it would have been cool if there were more secret areas you could only reach by having high jump/ glide abilities (treasure chest locations,etc.)

Posted by Zeta

Make it so that Setzer was never in KH2. They ruined him. ;_;

Posted by Red

I've never played FF8 thoroughly, but Setzer ****ed me off in KH.

and thanks to him we got the gayest line in videogame History "we totally owned you lamers"

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Red: I've never played FF8 thoroughly, but Setzer ****ed me off in KH.

... *Facepalm*

Posted by Red

am I getting him mixed up with Seifer again??

whoops.

Posted by Poco

i would change it so this game was never made.