Zelda A Link To The Past

Posted by Desperado

S***. Now this what you call a real adventure game. Many consider it to be the best game in the series or simply just the best game ever made. I put it in both categories. This game went on 2 sell nearly 5 millions copies worldwide.

[IMG]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6190/zelda37sm.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/922/zelda3184cq.gif[/IMG]

Posted by wii

it's the BEST game on the SNES that's for sure

Posted by Staev

Quoting Desperado: S***. Now this what you call a real adventure game. Many consider it to be the best game in the series or simply just the best game ever made. I put it in both categories. This game went on 2 sell nearly 5 millions copies worldwide.

[IMG]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6190/zelda37sm.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/922/zelda3184cq.gif[/IMG]

Thanks for telling us!:D

Posted by Proto Man

I am getting a copy in the mail soon. Hopefully this one saves. :( I love playing this game though, and think it is one of the best games of the series.

Posted by Cloudstud

I got this game with my super nintendo back in the day. I hated it at first because I was pretty young when I got it. It collected dust for like a year before I tried it again. Now im on the band wagon. Best game on super nes by far! One of my favs of all time!

Posted by Proto Man

I just got my copy in the mail last week, AND IT SAVES! Now I can finally get back on track. Always wanted to beat this game.

It will take me a while though to get back to where I was. I had gotten pretty far before, but just never had enough time to beat this game in one sitting. Plus my mom wouldn't allow me to keep my SNES on for a week lol.

Posted by Zapper

This was one of the first games I played on my SNES. I loved it.
It's one of the best SNES games in my opinion. Although, I don't think I ever got around to finishing it =\

I should try some time.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Desperado: [IMG]http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/922/zelda3184cq.gif[/IMG]

I'm assuming this is a photoshop. If not, when did this happen? Deleted scene?

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: I'm assuming this is a photoshop. If not, when did this happen? Deleted scene?

its the game's ending, got it from VG Museum. Havent played LTTP in a minute now...

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Desperado: its the game's ending, got it from VG Museum. Havent played LTTP in a minute now...

Hmm, really? I've never beat the game myself, I can't wait.

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Proto Man: Hmm, really? I've never beat the game myself, I can't wait.

I think its one of the secret endings. Like when u finish the game wit all secret items and treasures.

That wouldn't surprise me. I've beaten it a million times, and I still never saw that during the ending.

Posted by Dexter

Great game. A friend actually gave me his copy for the Game Boy Advance. I wouldn't mind going through this game again. I might just use my DS to do so.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Dexter: Great game. A friend actually gave me his copy for the Game Boy Advance. I wouldn't mind going through this game again. I might just use my DS to do so.

Hah, I bought it not too long ago, I play it on my DS and my Gameboy Player. It's such a kickback to the good old days.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Roger Smith: Hah, I bought it not too long ago, I play it on my DS and my Gameboy Player. It's such a kickback to the good old days.

AND I PLAY IT ON MY SNES, SO THERE! :p:

Posted by Dexter

I play it on both so WIN!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Dexter: I play it on both so WIN!

I've played on SNES, emulator AND GBA! lmao

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Roger Smith: I've played on SNES, emulator AND GBA! lmao

SNES > GBA > Emulator

Posted by Desperado

True, there's nuttin better than experiencing the game on it's original platform.

GBA version > SNES version. The fact that I can play it at the DMV, at the airport, or anywhere else that I want wins every time.

Posted by Dexter

It is nice having such an ability. I had to wait 5 hours for my flight but time went by quickly because I was amused with playing Tales of Phantasia again on my DS. I don't find myself as absorbed into the game as I would be with the TV, but it's still nice, nevertheless.

Posted by Zeta

Newer Zelda games need more Kholdstare... and Blind... and Trinexx... and Gleeok...

... Yeah, I know Gleeok wasn't in LttP, but still...

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: GBA version > SNES version. The fact that I can play it at the DMV, at the airport, or anywhere else that I want wins every time.

While this is somewhat true, Desperado said it best!

Quoting Desperado: there's nuttin better than experiencing the game on it's original platform.

Plus GBA sound is sucky IMO. Comes nowhere close to the quality of the SNES.

Quoting Zeta: Newer Zelda games need more Kholdstare... and Blind... and Trinexx... and Gleeok...

... Yeah, I know Gleeok wasn't in LttP, but still...

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Protodude/gleeok.png[/IMG]

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: That wouldn't surprise me. I've beaten it a million times, and I still never saw that during the ending.

Wait, really? Huh, I remember seeing that specific part nearly every time after I completed the game, and I'm (PRETTY SURE) I've gone through the game as much as you have. Then again, I would never go ahead and slaughter Ganon until I had obtained absolutely everything (yes, even the Cane of Byrna), so it probably is some kind of special little extra for gathering all the items, heart containers, etc.

Yeah, I know I've said this before, but this is one of my favorite games for the SNES, and honestly one of my favorite games of all time. I have SO many good memories of playing this game that I don't even know where to start.

Posted by Zeta

There's no special requirement to see those epilouge things.

Posted by Corrupt

Then maybe our friend CC is just blind!

Posted by Angerion the Brave

As I was saying before in the Super Metroid thread, LTTP has the EXACT same non-linear game play that makes the Golden Age games so wonderful. Yeah, the temples are labled 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 blah blah blah, and yeah, its much easier to just follow that system... but you don't have to.

I love to beat Dark World Palaces 5 & 6 before the others, get the Jumbo Bomb and get the Enchanted Bow than just decimate the lesser bosses.:D Nessessary? No... Fun? HELL YEAH!!!