Idea

Posted by Linko_16

If we change our name to "Witty, Straight Intellectuals Advanced," doesn't that mean they have to be "Stupid, Homosexual Dumbasses Advanced" or something?

Yes, this needed its own thread.

Posted by Ant

Interesting.

actually, I was recently thinking that anytime someone bashed DA and people who go there that we all act like it's a place where we all come to have intellectual chats and whatnot. And then they take a quote from one of us from a thread here in DA like "lol i came" and say back "yeah, I don't really see what's so stupid about that".

yeah.

Posted by Slade

Wait, don't they already have that with the "Liberalist" thing?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Sovi-Ant: And then they take a quote from one of us from a thread here in DA like "lol i came" and say back "yeah, I don't really see what's so stupid about that".

"Well, of course I came. Obviously, you do not understand what a profound statement this is. DA is a place of the mind, a place where those able may challenge the inner workings of society, mankind, and the universe as a whole. We discuss matters of such titanic importance that many would flee at the mention of its very name, too cowardly to face the world for what it truly is. But I did not run. I came. And I will unravel the very fabric of reality until I can call every corner of space and time my own."

lolololol.

Posted by Ant

"But I did not run. I came."

How ****ing epic. I love it. "I came"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: "Well, of course I came. Obviously, you do not understand what a profound statement this is. DA is a place of the mind, a place where those able may challenge the inner workings of society, mankind, and the universe as a whole. We discuss matters of such titanic importance that many would flee at the mention of its very name, too cowardly to face the world for what it truly is. But I did not run. I came. And I will unravel the very fabric of reality until I can call every corner of space and time my own."

lolololol.

oh ****, win and bol

But yeah, I approve of this idea... whatever it is.

Posted by Klarth

Idea: ****ING RAPE WITH THE LEFT-HANDED SPEAR OF PENETRATION

Posted by The Judge

Idea: Don't give that blog any attention, and it'll die within a few weeks.

But yes, I approve.

Posted by Klarth

Nobody ever considers my ideas.

Posted by The Judge

*looks at screen name*

Shut the hell up, okay?

Posted by Klarth

Hahahahaha :cool: