the best C &C game

Posted by Vg200x

Out of the C & C games,which would be your fav.. I liked red alert but I got genrals and wasn't paying attention so I can't play it because my computer won't play... is there anyone who could possibly trade a laptop or a notebook for my computer? it's decent I just wan't a laptop to play games on.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yes, let me go ahead and give you my good laptop for a PoS computer that wont play C&C: Generals.

Also, let me give you my exact adress so we can do this.

:rolleyes:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

My favorite C&C would probably be the original, but Red Alert 2 is a very close second.

Posted by juliebriggs

im going with generals since its the only one ive played

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Well... I can't really pick one.Ones I've played:

Original: First one I ever played and the so old skool
Red Alert: Yet again - old skool due to it being the first of the storyline
Tiberian Sun: Like the original but vast improvments
Red Alert 2: Brill gameplay much nicer graphics
Renegade: Brill game that combined l33tness of C&C with 1st person shooter

Just got Generals and about to install...

I've missed a lot of the games out, I didn't even realise there were so many. Covert Ops, Counter Strike, Aftermath, Yuri's revenge... Firestorm :|

Posted by Klarth

RA2: Yuri's Revenge is easily the best in the series.

Generals was crap. I do wish Renegade 2 hadn't been cancelled though :(

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Rebel Rose: Yes, let me go ahead and give you my good laptop for a PoS computer that wont play C&C: Generals.

Also, let me give you my exact adress so we can do this.

:rolleyes:

well It needs a new graphics card, but I got a $300 one for dirt cheap and just havent installed yet. but anywho, I play C&C red alert for the PS1 which was pretty fun for a consol and I think I played the origanal once with my neighbor but I can't remember