The best box sets of all time.

Posted by Vg200x

what box sets do you think have been the best in this time? for know I only own the terminator box set and the .Are you being served? box set which I haven't evan opened.but which one's no matter wheather it be from T.V or from movies or something else.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Alien Quadrilogy.

Posted by Echo

The Twilight Zone Collection 1

Or Family Guy seasons 1+2.

Or the Star Wars Trilogy.

Posted by juliebriggs

transformers season 1

Posted by Raptor

The ***father.

Posted by Raptor

Posted by Colonel

Full House season 1 & 2 :cookie:

Posted by maian

LOTR Extended Editions, and the Star Wars trilogy.

...When're they going to release a mega-fine, special edition 6-set Star Wars box?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: Alien Quadrilogy.

?

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting juliebriggs: transformers season 1

true that.. I bought the family guy box set just to watch.. It's peanut butta jelly time, over and over and over and over.lol I bust a gut every time.I never did like the ***father..

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Soviet Klarth: ?

ZOMG!

Posted by ~Snake~

Quoting .hack//: Full House season 1 & 2 :cookie:

what are you gay

Posted by Crazy K

The only box set I got is the Rambo films. I would also love to get the Batman animated series box set as well as some other films and shows.

Posted by juliebriggs

Quoting Soviet Klarth: ?

now how am i gonna put that on my dvd rack lol. its got the "wow factor" but stores terribly

Posted by Ch

I've got to say it's the Seinfeld boxsets and The ***father trilogy for me.

Quoted post: now how am i gonna put that on my dvd rack lol. its got the "wow factor" but stores terribly

You're not supposed to store it. It's meant for display.

Posted by juliebriggs

who displays dvds?

Posted by Domino

Jacka$$ Box Set and Family Season 3.

Quoted post: who displays dvds?

People who buy a case meant to display said DVDs. Though you're not displaying the actual dvds, but the case that holds the dvds.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I bought this one box-set with like 100 different horror movies for $30 or so. Granted, some of them sucked...it's still pretty **** sweet!

Posted by juliebriggs

id just buy the standard boxset, then ebay one of the empty cases. im sure someone somewhere is selling one

Quoted post: id just buy the standard boxset, then ebay one of the empty cases. im sure someone somewhere is selling one

You're most likely just going to waste money by doing that. The standard bosext is all ready pretty expensive, plus whatever someone's willing to sell the display piece for.