Can We get a Weblog?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Max Mouse(currently Marx Mouse), ShDig, Roger Smith and I have one called MAXimum Mayhem. If you need reasons I'll post them.

Posted by Xenos

The procedures for getting a weblog is to PM a moderator or the administrator and making a thread will decrease the likely hood to get one.

Posted by Klarth

I will vote no on it :)

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Mind explaining why?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Phlynthe]If you need reasons I'll post them.
I think you should explain yourself first!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not a mod, but I'm so against this that it should count as a vote anyway.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

We all want to have a place here that we can call our own and that we can express our thoughts in our own way. Most of us have modding expierence already and have talked about doing this. If we had one place to do this it would give its visitor a feel of what we're all like.

There are more reasons that I'll post later.

Posted by Klarth

I don't mean to offend, but I really don't think a visitor would give a **** about what you're like.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: that we can express our thoughts in our own way.

We've seen what you think, and it's horrendously stupid.

Posted by Iris

You're certainly not going to get as many votes when you can't even follow the procedure for applying to get one.

I don't see the blog turning into anything but a retard LiveJournal anyhow. I personally wouldn't want to give any mod-like position to members that are fairly likely to be banned at any time. :)

Posted by mis0

You know that stupid retard of an administrator will give it to them anyway.

Posted by Linkman

I vote 'no' on Darkness Advanced 2!

Quoted post: I vote 'no' on Darkness Advanced 2!

Mm, good analogy. I must agree. Just imagine the state VGC would be in with two DAs.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

This blog just seems like overkill to me. If I was a Mod, i'd vote no.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Phlynthe: We all want to have a place here that we can call our own and that we can express our thoughts in our own way. Most of us have modding expierence already and have talked about doing this. If we had one place to do this it would give its visitor a feel of what we're all like.

NOT ANOTHER FORUM FOR PATHETIC CLIQUES!!

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Phlynthe: We all want to have a place here that we can call our own and that we can express our thoughts in our own way. Most of us have modding expierence already and have talked about doing this. If we had one place to do this it would give its visitor a feel of what we're all like.

Theres already like 5 dead blogs that you could "call you own".

What a lame reason to ask for one anyhow. What if everyone said they want a blog so they could call it their own.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: Mm, good analogy. I must agree. Just imagine the state VGC would be in with two DAs.

Well, yeah, DA is the reason we're not getting any good new members. I mean, people google "Kingdom Hearts" and the first result is DA! It's terrible, they see happy people and they realise they'll never belong, because we don't have a LINKING ANGST FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT BEYBLADEKEEPERS board! =o

Posted by Iris

I think Vamp meant another blog with no rules that draws attention from the main forums.

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Xenos: The procedures for getting a weblog is to PM a moderator or the administrator and making a thread will decrease the likely hood to get one.

...unless you are The Judge, which he is not. Anyways, we don't need a spam blog, that's exactly what this is, and we got rid of those about a year ago.

Posted by Dog

uuuuuuuh didn't you say you were doing somthing like this 5 months ago? and it didn't happen?

i'm having second thoughts.

Posted by GameMiestro

The weblogs have become a rather frightening place. Depending on who mods it, new people might actually post.

Come to think of it, the only "discuss what's on your mind" blog that isn't a DA tool is the noobies- all time high blog, and that's pretty bad. We need a capatalist blog, thats what.

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: ..unless you are The Judge

Uhh what?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

This won't be another DA 'cause it'll have RPing,Comedy(not to heavy on the dark humor),and other stuff that I'll edit in later.
For example, it'll have lot's of interesting topics that are friendly to noobs and the DA crowd. This by no means has to be a clone blog to achieve these results.This won't be a clique blog it'll be an open-ended blogging revolution.

Quoted post: This won't be another DA 'cause it'll have RPing,Comedy(not to heavy on the dark humor),and other stuff that I'll edit in later.

sounds like DA to me.

Posted by Klarth

No it doesn't; it sounds like shit!

Quoted post: I think Vamp meant another blog with no rules that draws attention from the main forums.

I just saw this, and I would argue it, except I was so sarcastic I'm not even sure what I meant anymore. So I'll say you're right...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Soviet Klarth: I don't mean to offend, but I really don't think a visitor would give a **** about what you're like.

You said it all.