MMO Board

Posted by MGamer

I think we should have an entire board dedicated to MMORPG's. Right now there isn't much of a place to talk about them so I think it would be good to have this.

Posted by Xenos

Huh, strange. I was thinking about the same thing yesterday night, but I passsed it off as, "nah, I doubt they would do it."

Posted by Red

it would be a good Idea though

Posted by Arczu

I really wonder about that.

Maple Story has it's own blog, but I don't know if they would go through the trouble of creating a board for MMOs.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Ug, I was going to post this idea today! YOU CAN READ MINDS MAN! Anyway, I think this would be a great idea. Since there is so many MMORPG's out there. Like Maple Story, Gun Bound, FlyFF, Silk Road, and many others. Actually, if they do make this board, I would love to mod it. Don't flame me for asking. I just think I could help this board/blog out if they made it.

Posted by Red

how many MMO's do you own? and why do you think YOU should mod it?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Mr.Red: how many MMO's do you own? and why do you think YOU should mod it?

I play alot of Maple Story, a little FlyFF, and I have just started Silk Road. I should mod it because I know alot about MMO's.

Posted by Red

my vote goes to you then. but mostly because your the only one to vote for so far.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Thanks Red.

Posted by Linkman

There's already an RPG forum. There's no need to make another one for MMORPGs.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

MMORPGs are completely different from regular RPGs though, so it would make sense if they got a different forum, even if it was just a subforum to the main RPG one.

Posted by Stalolin

This is the MMO board.

[URL="http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15"]http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15[/URL]

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Killer Jordo]Actually, if they do make this board, I would love to mod it.
SNOWBALL'S CHANCE

Posted by sabre

Quoting Killer Jordo: Actually, if they do make this board, I would love to mod it. Don't flame me for asking. I just think I could help this board/blog out if they made it.

No offence, but you're not going to be a VGC moderator any time soon.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Sabredog: No offence, but you're not going to be a VGC moderator any time soon.

Yeah, somehow I just saw that one coming from down the street.

Posted by Klarth

Seriously, nominating yourself for mod is bad.

Really, really, really bad.

It makes Sabredog cry.

Posted by GameMiestro

You know the deal. Make lots and lots of MMORPG threads, make every mod say that your threads don't belong in their forums, and eventually, you'll get a new board.