Posted by ~Snake~

mine are
Nick Swardson

John heder

danny masterson

adam sandler

pamela anderson

Posted by Crazy K

Wow Pamela Anderson, John Heder and Nick Swardson, both horrible choices in my opinion.

Anyways

Actors - Jack Nicholson | Johnny Depp | Mel Gibson | Nicolous Cage | Orlando Bloom | Bruce Willis | Christian Bale | Tom Hanks | Clive Owen | Christopher Walken | Robert De Niro | Jean Reno | Russel Crowe | Kiefer Sutherland | Sean Bean | Danny Glover | Hugh Jackman | Etc

Actresses - Keira Knightley | Scarlett Johansson | Anne Hathaway | Jennifer Connelly | Natalie Portman | Naomi Watts | Kate Beckinsale | Kate Winslet | Hilary Swank | Angelina Jolie | Penelope Cruz | Salma Hayek | Jennifer Aniston | Michelle Pfeiffer | and many others.

Posted by ~Snake~

i like comedy and they are funny tom hanks isnt funny none you named are funny and nick swardson is the funniest person alive do you have limewire his comedycentrelpresents is so funny

Posted by AngelTY

me i like many
1.adam sandler
2.jack black
3.will smith
4.david spade
5.john heder
6.carmen electra
7.pam anderson
8.nick swardson
9.tom hanks
10.CHUCK NORRIS

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=~Snake~]i like comedy and they are funny tom hanks isnt funny none you named are funny and nick swardson is the funniest person alive do you have limewire his comedycentrelpresents is so funny

I'm not saying that I hate Nick Swardson because of his comedy, he's just not a great actor. John Heder is also a horrid actor, just for his portrayal in Napoleon Dynamite. As for Danny Masterson, he was only good on "That 70's show". I really don't see him doing anything else. But I respect your opinion.

Posted by Dexter

Male: Christian Bale
Female: Hilary Swank

Posted by Fei-on Castor

How can someone think that Jon Heder is a good actor yet? He's been in what, like, 2 movies?

Anyway:

Adam Sandler
Bruce Willis
Will Smith
Jason Lee
Gary Sinise
Ben Affleck
Ethan Suplee
Nick Swardson

Chicktresses:
Scarlet Johanssen
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Aniston
Linda Fiorentino
Salma Hayek

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Perestroika Castor: How can someone think that Jon Heder is a good actor yet? He's been in what, like, 2 movies?

I believe I've seen him in a total of 3 and although he was enjoyable to watch, I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to put him as one of the top actors. That's just silly.

Quoted post: Gary Sinise

Good choice.

Posted by Kanashuri

I like Kevin Spacey. Ever since i saw The Usual Suspects he became one of my favorite actors.

Posted by ~Snake~

Quoting Crazy K: I'm not saying that I hate Nick Swardson because of his comedy, he's just not a great actor. John Heder is also a horrid actor, just for his portrayal in Napoleon Dynamite. As for Danny Masterson, he was only good on "That 70's show". I really don't see him doing anything else. But I respect your opinion.

nick swardson is a good actor have you ever seen any of his movies?
grandmas boy?
benchwarmers?
he has a small yet funny part in click
and have you ever seen him on reno911

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=~Snake~]nick swardson is a good actor have you ever seen any of his movies?
grandmas boy?
benchwarmers?
he has a small yet funny part in click
and have you ever seen him on reno911

Grandma's boy was not that great, had tons of horrid acting and it was just stupid.

I still have yet to see Click. He only showed up in small skits on Reno 911, and he acted as, well the gay guy.

I'm kind of tired with the so called "Gay ascent" that he uses a lot. Seriously, anyone can put out a gay girly man voice if they put their minds to it. Also Nick Swardson is playing in a tv series called "Gay Robot" which basically says it all right there. Of course he did play in another horrible movie (Malibu's most wanted). The only movie I'm interested in seing with him actually in it is, Art School confidential. And of course you'll be happy to hear he will be playing in some Reno 911 movie entitled to a 2007 release.

Now don't get me wrong, I find him funny, but he is not at all in the standard of great actors, not yet atleast.

Posted by ~Snake~

hes not a drama actor he is funny and a good funny actor

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=~Snake~]hes not a drama actor he is funny and a good funny actor

That's not really saying much, especially when he only acts "Gay" in nearly every movie he is in. He is funny, but there is far more funny out there.

Posted by Last Fog

Who the hell is Nick Swardson? I never heard of him. Then again I hardly watch any modern "comedies" because they're hardly ever funny.

Off the top of my head, my favorite actor is Jack Nicholson.

Posted by ~Snake~

not really in grandmas boy he acts like a little boy and in click he acts like a a werid guy from bed,bath and beyond in bench warmers he is a albino and in mailbus most wanted he is a wigger and the only time he acts gay is in reno 911 he just has a gay sounding voice

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=~Snake~]not really in grandmas boy he acts like a little boy and in click he acts like a a werid guy from bed,bath and beyond in bench warmers he is a albino and in mailbus most wanted he is a wigger and the only time he acts gay is in reno 911 he just has a gay sounding voice

Most of which are horrible movies. If he only uses a "Gay sounding voice" in all of his movies, then really I don't consider him a great actor. Actors need to change it up a bit.

Posted by ~Snake~

Quoting Crazy K: Most of which are horrible movies. If he only uses a "Gay sounding voice" in all of his movies, then really I don't consider him a great actor. Actors need to change it up a bit.

only in 2 off hes shows he uses a gay voice click and reno 911 and i like all those movies

Posted by Dexter

I just watched Flightplan and it reminded me how much I enjoy watching Sean Bean. He's like the background character we all wish was the main character.

Posted by Echo

Actors: Jack Nicholson, Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, Adam Sandler, Edward Norton

Actresses: Keira Knightly, Scarlett Johanson, Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz, Kate Beckinsale

Posted by Crazy K

OMG I can't forget Steve Segal

[COLOR="DimGray"]Sarcasm[/COLOR]

Posted by Delilah

Helena Carter, Anthony Hopkins, Frank Langella. And curses to all of you who say Tobey McGuire is good.

Posted by Brennivin

johnny depp, adrian grenier, marlon wayans, patrick swayze, keanu reeves, collin hanks, samuel jackson.

Posted by Kanashuri

Whos Adrian Grenier?

Posted by Viccica

I'm rather fond of Milla Jeckovich. She did quite a good job on Resident Evil, Ultra-Violet didn't have much of a script, but she pulled it off rather well.

And I'll always be a Robin Williams, Adam Sandler and Jim Carry (sp) fan. Although one hour photo is definately not on my top for Robin Williams.

Posted by Delilah

Yes. Milla Jeckovich is very good- except in Final Destination 2. That movie was a joke. But I gues the horrible plot and directing wasn't her fault.

Posted by Dexter

huh? Are you talking about Milla Jovovich? She was never in any Final Destination films. She was interesting as Fangora in Dummy and I liked her in The Fifth Element.

Posted by Delilah

Yes she was. She played Clear Rivers.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Ladydragonrider]Yes she was. She played Clear Rivers.

Ali Larter did. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309593/

Posted by Delilah

Oh. ***, I've really got to stop doing that... :(

Posted by Dexter

And Final Destination 2 wasn't that bad. David Ellis isn't a terrible director. Cellular was great and Snakes on a Plane is gonna be teh rawkers!

Posted by ~Snake~

thomas lennon is funny and i like this actor even though he isnt that good of one i like vern troyer

Posted by Ayu

I personally like Johhny Depp, and Adam Sandler.

Posted by NeXidala

(sorry if I can't spell their names right) My fav are:
-Scarlett Johanson
-Jim Carrey
-Johnny Depp
-Rosaline Sanchez (spelling?)
(That's all I can think of for now lol)

Posted by ~Snake~

depp is a good actor

Posted by Sir Ashen

I like Depp, Jaquine Phoinex, Adam Sandler, and Nick Swardson