Which RPG are you currently playing?

Game Name:
Company:
How far are you in the game?:
Do you like the game so far?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Game Name: I'm replaying Breath of Fire I
Company: Square ?
How far are you in the game?: I'm halfway in Winland.
Do you like the game so far?: Yeah, it was a fair game--not the best, but good for it's time. Well, I think it's much better than FFII.

Posted by Roth

Game Name: Dragon Warrior II
Company: Enix
How far are you in the game?: Just started it (someone from another forum motivated me to play it)
Do you like the game so far?: I've played it before, but never finished it. I did like what I have/had played, however.

Posted by Philsdad

Well, currently I am doing a Suikoden run ONLY to get the save data for the Suikoden II mode I've been wanting to try. I've ordered Torneko: The Last Hope on ebay though, and hope to play it soon. For those not familiar, it is a dungeon crawling RPG for PS1 based on the character Taloon the Merchant from Dragon Warrior IV for NES.

Posted by Kit

Tales of Symphonia.
Namco.
Not very, stuck on a boss.
It's very good.

Posted by Cloudstud

I am currently 40 hours into star ocean till the end of time. Great game. Love character customization and inventing items. Give the game alot of variety.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Name: Tales of Symphonia
Company: Namco
How far: Just before the tower of mana on my 4th run through
do you like it: Its my 4th run through and im still playing the 3rd time through to learn all thge techs. Does that answer?

Posted by Legend Saber

Game Name: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Company: Square-Enix/Tri-Ace
How far are you in the game?: About thirty hours thus far, I forget my exaclt location, though.
Do you like the game so far?: It's am amazing game, the fights are extremely fast-paced and fun, slightly repetive, I will admit, but not as much so as most RPG's are.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Game Name: Xenosaga Episode 1
How far are you in the game: I just started the game over. I got bored with it the first time around and since the sequel picks up where this one left off, I figure I might as well see what happens.
Do you like the game so far: I loved it the first time around so I should feel the same on this one.

Game Name: Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Company: Bethesda
How far are you in the game: I have no idea. It's one of those games I never really stopped playing even though I've had it for a couple of years. I still play it at least 3-4 times a week for kicks.
Do you like the game so far: I love it. Combat sucks (unless you're a magic user), but I love the freedom. I'm looking forward to Oblivion very much.

Posted by Dooms Day

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Square-Enix
Iv'e Been playing it for about 35 hours.
It is really addictive. I love the fact that you can practicly battle any time you want.

Star Ocean: till' The End of time.
Square-Enix
About 23 hours. i.e. I think Im about to verse the Dragon brigade.
Love it. Inventing is really addictive. Can't help myself.

Final Fantasy X
Square-Enix (I'm a big fan)
I keep getting stuck at the battles against seymor so i've started a couple of games.
Game.1. About 2 hours
Game.2. About 33 hours
Game.3. About 30 hours
Again, it is really addictive if you get stuck into it. Love the sphere grid system.

Question: If anybody knows how to defeat the Seymor up at mt. Gagazat, Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee tell me.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Game Name: Zelda: A Link to the Past
Company:Nintendo
How far are you in the game?: Just beat the first dungeon in the dark world
Do you like the game so far?: Obviously. (replay)

Game Name: Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Company: Nintendo and Capcom
How far are you in the game?: beat two dungeons
Do you like the game so far?: How can I not?

Game Name: Final Fantasy X
Company: Square
How far are you in the game?: Technically haven't started... well, I did, only to find out that my PS1 memory cards didn't work on my PS2. Haven't played since.
Do you like the game so far?: Amazing graphics

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Your PS1 memory cards do work on the PS2, but only for PS1 games. You can't save PS2 game memory on a PS1 card, although you can store PS1 game saves on a PS2 card. You can't access it in gameplay, though.

Game Name: Xenogears
Company: SquareSoft
How far are you in the game?: Not very. I'm in the stalactite cavern. I haven't played for awhile, though.
Do you like the game so far?: It's alright.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

That's what I meant. They don't work for PS2 games.

Posted by Klarth

Game Name: Breath of Fire II
Company: Capcom
How far are you in the game?: Very near the end.
Do you like the game so far?: Yep. Oops, I think the old man hooked up to the machine was Ryu's father. Oh well.

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

Game Name: Star Ocean: Till' the End of Time
Company: Square Enix
How far are you in the game?: I'm just at Firewall
Do you like the game so far: It's the best RPG I know so far! :double:

Posted by Boner

Company: Forgotten Realms
Game: Neverwinter Nights (full series)

I have beaten this game twice with different characters. I am starting it again with a new one. I find it highly addictive.

Posted by Dark Link

Game Name: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
How far are you in the game?: Currently On Floor B6 in Riku's Story Mode (Reverse/Rebirth)
Do you like the game so far?: LOVE IT

Posted by Bubblez

Game Name: Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2 in the US)
Company: Level-5
How far are you in the game?: I've played about 15 hours and I'm still in chapter two. My next turn will be defeating the boss by the butterfly waterfalls
Do you like the game so far?: Yes, I absolutely adore it. The graphics are great and the game is more varied than the first part.

Quoting Opeth: Company: Forgotten Realms

That'd actually be Bioware Corp. published by Atari. I should really start playing this game, but I think I'll finish BGII first. Have you played any of the Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale series?

Posted by Black_Wolf

Someone said they bought Torneko The Last Hope off ebay...that sucks, b/c it's voted like one of the worst games ever. Sorry dude.

Suikoden IV
Konami
Just Started
Yes, it's still got the Suikoden charm, but the graphics are a littel stale

Posted by Bubblez

Game Name: Final Fantasy II
System: Super-NES
How far are you in the game?: I turned my character into the Paladin on Mt. Ordeal (or whatever else this mountain is called), now I can go to Baran.
Do you like the game so far?: Absolutely, it's the second time I play it. The first try was only about 9 hours, so there is still a lot to discover.

Posted by William

Great game by the way Bubblez.

Game Name: Xenosaga Episode I
How far are you in the game?: The Kukai Foundation
Do you like the game so far?: I love it. One of the best games ever in my opinion. I cannot wait until Xenosaga Episode II comes out, and after I beat this, I'm going to finish up Xenogears.

Posted by Unite

Game Name: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Company: Atlus
How far are you in the game?: Just about to fight the end boss
Do you like the game so far?: Really Good

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Final Fantasy Anthology (PS). Final Fantasy VI to be more exact.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Legend of Zleda: The Minish Cap.

Second time through. Just beat the Temple of Droplets or whatever it's called.

Posted by Bubblez

After losing the save data from FFII I've switched to Dawn Of Souls on the GBA. I'm playing FF I right now and it's awesome. I've played about 5 hours, got the wake-up potion for the elven prince and now, after collecting all the items with the magic key, I'm heading for the next city (dwarf city I guess).

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]I am currently playing Final Fantasy 1 on the PS1 - Final Fantasy Origins. [/COLOR]

Posted by Fiindil

Game Name: Baldur's Gate series
Company: Black Isle studios (.... you Interplay!)
How far are you in the game?: had to re-install 2, wouldn't run, for BG1, just about to finish Cloakwood
Do you like the game so far?: Oh god yes!

Posted by Ronin

I'm playing FFX.

I beat it already but im trying to max all the characters stats and get their ultimate weapons and believe me, that's no stroll in the park.

Lulu's ultimate weapon calls for you to go and dodge 200 lightning bolts.......my god! I don't think i have the energy for that.

Posted by Legend Saber

Game Name: Final Fantasy I via Final Fantasy Origins
Company: Squaresoft/Square Enix
How far are you in the game?: 8:51, in the city "Melmond."
Do you like the game so far?: It's not too bad, at least above average, the difficulty keeps me interested. It is perhaps one of the harder RPGs I've played.

Game Name: Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
How far are you in the game?: About thirty hours, I have no idea what my location is.
Do you like the game so far?: Meh, it's okay, repetive at times, and too similar to Mega Man Battle Network 2. I honestly haven't played it for a while.

Game Name: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
How far are you in the game?: Completed it (at just over 73 hours), however, the extra dungeons and battle trophies and such enhance the game itself a great deal.
Do you like the game so far?: Honestly, it's just barely above average, its seemingly insane amount of replay value is what's keeping me interested, and I find collecting battle trophies to be rather addicting. In twenty hours, my opinion may change a great deal.

Posted by Hazuki

Currently Playing: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.
Company: Nippon Ichhi
How far: bout a week's time of playing so not far.
Do you like the game: Hell ya!

Posted by Borealis

I'll continue playing gunbound by tommorrow afternoon. I found my ID's password! The first one.

Like, Gunbound isn't an RPG.

I should really start playing the rest of Baldur's Gate II.

Posted by Green Day

Already beat it on PS1 but now Im paying it on PC
[Final Fantasy 7]

Posted by Bubblez

I started playing FF VI on the PS1 but I'm not very far in the game. Besides that I'm still playing FF I in Dawn Of Souls. I've played about 16 hours now and my next mission is to clear the Earth Shrine.

Posted by LinksPast

GN: Baten Kaitos (RPG)
SYS: game cube
CO: namco
HOWFAR: Its good so far, Im at the end, it's a must buy for game cube gamers.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Front Mission 4
PS2
Square-Enix
Just started, I'm a big fan of the series, so I love it so far

Title: Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Company: Midway
How Far: Just picked it up today. Yuri just got out of the graveyard of his soul. I'm just past this point.
Do I Like It: YES. It's funny, though, to keep the subtitles on, as they are quite inaccurate.

Posted by Ronin

ok now i've maxed stats on ffx so now im playing metroid prime.

Posted by boomstick

Name: Fallout Brotherhood Of Steel
Platform: Xbox
Company: Interplay
How Far: Nearly Halfway through
Liked thus far: Pretty good, I think it deserved a bit better than the slightly average reviews it got, quite a good RPG, IMO.

Posted by Shade

Name: Final Fantasy X
Platform: Playstation 2
Company: Squaresoft
How Far?: Rrrgh, I was at Evrae. But then my friend deleted my file. So now I'm about to play the Goers in Blitzball. (And lose, again. :P)
Do I like it?: Yes. One of the better RPG's I've played.

Posted by Seproth

Name: Brave Fencer Musashi
Plantform: Play Station 1
How Far: I'm in the Cave where a guy need help in 2 minutes before he turns into a zombie.
Do i like it: Its kind of fun. I play this game alot.

(You guys maybe don't know this game.)

Posted by Philsdad

That was me, Black Wolf. Unfortunately, Torneko wasn't quite was good as I hoped it would be, but it is an enjoyable game so far. I don't see why it would possibly get such low ratings, other than the fact that most game reviewers are idiots. Yes, the story is extremely dull and bland, compared to something like Suikoden II. However, it's not meant to be an Epic RPG. It's a dungeon crawler, much like Chocobo's Dungeon 2. Honestly, I enjoyed Dragon Warrior VII much more as far DW PS1 games, but Torneko was still a fun game.

Posted by Bubblez

Name: Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance 2
Plantform: Playstation 2
Company: Midway I guess
How Far: I've played about 12 hours and now I'm at the first Earth dungeon.
Do i like it: I love the Baldur's Gate games but I'm really glad I'm over the Aero levels, they suck!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Name: FF Origins - Final Fantasy II
Platform: Playstation
How Far: Just finished the Cyclone, headed for Pandaemonium
Do I like it: Absolutely, just like almost every other FF game.

Fei-on

Posted by Apathetic

Name: Final Fantasy I & II Dawn Of Souls
Platform: GameboyAdvance
How Far: Im working on the second crystal
Do I like It: Yes, a good RPG with a fighting style that I'm very used to. (it reminds me of GoldenSun fighting) I love my theif, he rocks. :)

Posted by Bubblez

Name: Champions Of Norrath (not the new one)
Platform: Playstation 2
Company: ??
How Far: I'm only at the third mission or something like that but I can say that I love this game!! It's very Baldur's Game like but somehow I think it is more entertaining than Dark Alliance 2. Some of the DA2 levels suck a lot.

Posted by boomstick

Name: Fallout
Platform: PC
Company: Interplay
How Far: Not far, just completed first towns full quests.
Do I like it: It had a slow start, but I've found it very enjoyablea after sticking with it a little, the nonlinear gameplay I love so much.
It's fairly old, though, the graphics show, it's 1997, I believe, but I found it and it's sequel for $4.40 on Amazon for brand spanking new.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I am about to start playing Breath Of Fire on the GBA as I am travelling to Germany tonight by coach, so it should keep me busy. I bought it last year but I havn't had the chance to play it.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ronin

I'm playing asphault Urban GT now.

Just got a DS the other day.

:)

Posted by Crono

Game Name: Baten Kaitos
Company: ?
How far are you in the game?: Bout an hour.
Do you like the game so far?: Definitely.

Game Name:Tales of Symphonia
Company: ?
How far are you in the game?: Bout 6 hours.
Do you like the game so far?: Yes.

Game Name: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
How far are you in the game?: 2 hours.
Do you like the game so far?: Sorta.

Posted by streak101

game: dragon warriors 3
company: enix
How far: stuck in part 2 of the game
Do u like the game: addicting..... oh ya!!!

Posted by Pikamon

Game Name: Megaman X Command Mission

How far are you in the game?: 5 hours
Do you like the game so far?: It's ok so far. I just rented it because I wanted to play a newer RPG. I've been stuck replaying the older ones, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since there are a ton of great older games, but I sometimes wonder how these newer RPGs are. Hopefully it will get better.

Posted by Kazame

Game Name: Xenosaga Episode II
Game Company: Namco
How Far? Second Miltia; Where you have to destroy the second ES.
Do I like the game? Fuck yeah. It's one of the best RPG's I've played.

Game: Golden Sun
Company: Nintendo
How Far: Not very. Although I've had it for awhile, I've only just started playing it now.
Do I like it? Yeah, it seems pretty good.

Posted by Curtis1967

Game: Dark Cloud
Developer: Level 5
How far into the game: On the moon
Do I enjoy this game: Oh ya, this is my second time playing it, love all of the kick ass weapons.

Game: Phantom Brave
Developer: Nippon
How far into the game: A couple of hours
Do I enjoy this game: It is ok, I want to get Disgaea and La Pucelle Tactics because they are both SRPGs from the same company but are better.

Game: Diablo II LOD
Developer: Blizzard
How far into the game: In Hell mode
Do I enjoy this game: Oh ya, been playing for a few years

Posted by boomstick

Jade Empire-Limited Edition
Platform: Xbox
Company: Bioware
How far am I: About halfway through
Rating thus far: 9/10

Posted by Jak Pattinson

dynastty wariors 4: empire is teh game i am currently playing. it is very long, but it's also very intersting. i don't play single player, only two player. mosuo mode is amazing. there are quite a lot of battles and some of them are very hard. koei made this game i think, and i've only been playing since yesterday. a good seventy-five minutes probably. i'd give it a eight out of ten, so far.

Posted by William

Name: Xenogears
Platform: PlayStation 1
How Far: At Shevat.
Do I Like It? Yeah, one of the best games ever. Intensely detailed storyline, and interesting characters. The gameplay, music, and graphics are pretty nice as well. I had played this before, but got stuck around the area I am now (right at the end of the 1st disc) due to not leveling up properly, so I restarted the game.

Posted by doom123

well i am playin FF10 at the minute. It's made by square soft (now square enix). I am at the end of the game, but now i need to fight all of the dark aeons and i have beaten 3 at the moment. I love the big leap in graphics from FF9 and the gr8 story line. The sphere grid is a gr8 idea 2.

Title: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
System: PS2
Rating: 10/10
Comments: So far, I'm absolutely loving this game. I think it'll become a favourite.

Posted by Sean Fury

Name: Final Fantasy 8
Plantform: Play Station
Progress/Comments: I just bought it, again, because my old one's discs were scratched and what-not, and also all my memory card data got erased, so I'm just leveling up Squall and Quistis before I head into Ifrit's Cavern.

Title: Tales of Symphonia
Platform: Gamecube
Comments: At first, I didn't know if I was going to like it much, but it seems like it will be all right now. I'm only about three hours into it though. I do say that the battle system is definitely growing on me.

Posted by mastachief

title:Secret of Mana
platorm:SNES
pub:Squaresoft
crazy game!!!

Posted by Ronin

Title: Final Fantasy 7
Platform: PC
Comments: I think i'm almost at the end of disc one. I haven't played in a long time and my ps2 crapped out so i got it on an emulator. I can't believe how awesome this game is i can't believe i didn't try to max my stats.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Title: Star Ocean 2
Platform: PS1
Company: Enix
Comments: Other than the bad graphics, I love this game. I'm trying to play with each character at least once and reach higher lvl than I did the last time I played it (lvl 150)

Posted by Demonblade

Title: Suikoden 4
Platfor: PS2
Comments: Eh...just started. Guys run really really wierd...kinda gay.

Posted by Sean Fury

Name: Luigi's Mansion
Plantform: GameCube
Progress/Comments: Compared to the other Mario games, it's truly nothing special, but it's still pretty fun. I mean, the controls are kinda odd, and the game itself is kinda odd...but if you can look aside the easiness to it, it's a fun game.

Posted by Granseal

The two RPG games I am working on at the time are:

1. Tales of Symphonia
Description: A game that is apart of the Tales series. Although like the other Tales games, this one has nothing to do with the others, But as always still an awsome series to play and an awesome game at that, I have been enjoying it so far.

2. Shining Tears:

Apart of the Shining Series from the genesis years, Recently New Shining games have been announced to be released on Playstation 2. This and Shining Force Neo are those two games that were announced, A pretty fun game, I suggest this to people who like fun hack and slash games.

Also if I may add, Yes they do run pretty weird in Suikoden 4. But trust me the game get's a lot funner, As most games the first will be boring, you will start to get connected to the TV in the mid-section of the game. But still I don't think anything will beat the classic Suikoden and Suikoden 2. Just too hard to beat...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Title: Final Fantasy
Platform: NES
Developer: Square
Badness: Badical.

Posted by Lulu

Im Playing FFX right now. Love that game.

Posted by johnnyjy2k

final fantasy 7 its the best

Posted by Black_Wolf

Game: Final Fantasy Tactics
Platform: PSOne
Developer: Square
Progress: 3rd or 4th time I've played it, on 2nd chapter and nearly at the same level as when I beat it, trying to get the ultimate team of dudes together. I'm also gonna try and level up Cloud whenever I get to him. I love this game so much, by far the best strategy RPG I've ever played. Very fulfilling Job System, ultra good story (one of the best in any RPG I've ever played), good characters. If you've never played it, buy it now.

Posted by Text Attraction

Game: Zelda-The windwaker
Platform: Gamecube
Progress: I'm currently doing all of the sidequests so I don't feel like I'm rushing it, I'm right after getting the skull hammer. Hm don't know why people don't like this game (Or maybe it's just my newby friends who think the graphics suck so they refuse to play the game and argue that it's too kiddy to be a good Zelda game).

Posted by vgmaster13

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time
Square Enix
7 hours into it
well done

Posted by El Capitan

Final Fantasy X-2

Square Enix

So far im at 8.4% into the game.

I think its neat, I like how Square is coming up with new ideas to level up and equip items with the characters. Im pretty spoiled to tell the truth, my friend had 99% on the game and has all the garment grids, items, everything and he gave it all to me. At the begining Im just killing everything with one hits. Thanks to the Iron Duke!!

I am also curious in the strategy guide at the begining, after Mt. Gagzaet it says go to Besaid Island. But in the back for 100% completion, it says go to Besaid island later in chapter 1. Which is right? Thanks.

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

Game: Dynasty Warriors 4
Company: Koei
Console: Playstation 2
...I just got the game so I'm not that far in. In playing as Shu and I having trouble fighting the Nanman Campaign. I'll beat it, eventually.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Game Name: Shin Megami Tensei Nocture
System: PS2
How far are you in the game?: I'm right before the fight with the Matador.
Do you like the game so far?: Its pretty good. The graphics are nice and the story seems cool. This game is really hard

Game Name: Xenogears
System: PSX
Company: SqaureSoft
How far are you in the game?: I'm at the part where Fei is knocked out and you have to sneak into the Ethos HQ.
Do you like the game so far?: Yeah of course. This is my third time playing throug the game. I love the story line, and one of the main reason I like the story line is all the stuff it says about the church. I think its cool how the japanese think that *** is fake and stuff.

Game Name:Suikoden IV
System:PS2
Company: Konami
How far are you in the game:About 23 hours or so into the game. I don't want to give away any of the story for the people still playing.
Do you like the game so far: Yes. I love looking around collecting all the Stars of Destiny. Truely on of the finer points of the seires I think.

Posted by Creature

Game Name: Fable
Con.: Xbox

I am on my 4th time beating this game, and for the first time I am tring to be a good person and not evil

Posted by El Capitan

Just beaten Final Fantasy X-2...I don't know what to play now. Maybe I will start on Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

Posted by project101

Game Name: Disgaea; hour of darkneses
How far are you in the game?: may be an hour or so
Do you like the game so far?: It rox out loud man

Posted by Stranger

PLaying KOTOR and Jade Empire for XBox
and for PS2 Shadow Hearts

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm going through SaGa Frontier, trying to beat everyone's scenario.

It's a long, long, long game, if you have fun with it. Very enjoyable, though.

Posted by El Capitan

Game Name: .hack//Infection
Company: Ban Dai
How far are you in the game?: Not far at all, but Im trying to get Mia in my party.
Do you like the game so far?: meh.

Posted by Dark Link

Game Name: Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
How far are you in the game?: Beaten the Game, I'm just trying to get everything done now. S180/M52/G3/D12/PA25
Do you like the game so far?: Gets Boring after beating the game. Too similar to all the other MMBN games...

Posted by Sneak

oh awesome! your playing jade empire to. I think this game is pretty cool. How far are you?

~Sneak

Posted by project101

Game Name: Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean
Company: NAMCO
How far are you in the game?: I just finished clearing out the castle in the cloud city
Do you like the game so far?: Yes it's so awsome man im going to go play it right now

Posted by Fang the vamp

Quoting project101: Game Name: Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean
Company: NAMCO
How far are you in the game?: I just finished clearing out the castle in the cloud city
Do you like the game so far?: Yes it's so awsome man im going to go play it right now

yea im playing the same game along with FFVII

Posted by JackLantern

Im playing anything that I can get my hands on : )

Posted by TheskyIsUp

Skies of arcadia

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I am currently playing Jade Empire and Fable.

I can't wait until Fable: The Lost Chapters comes out.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

Currently playing:
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Resident Evil 4 (still)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Pokemon Emerald

Posted by Dexter

I'm going through Baten Kaitos. I am currently venturing through the bloodcurdling library beating up dusty books that like to page whip my humans. Surprisingly enjoyable game, indeed. It has been a long time since I've gone through a newer RPG. The locations are stunning.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Papyrus]If I'm playing anything it's Baten Kaitos. I've already completed it (AMAZING ending by the way ;)) and I'm going through it again. Same place as Dexter at the moment. Watch out for the boss, He's nasty.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

I took him down last night. He may have gotten away, but we'll get him next time, hopefully. He was no problem. Either I'm excessively built up or this game isn't too tough. Probably a mixture of both. Now I'm waiting for that girl to come back while that other little girl is praying. I thought I just had to actually wait and allow some time to go by for her return, but now I'm starting to think there is something I need to do.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Papyrus]Yeah, remember the guy in the city of flowers? The one that offered you Komo Mai cookies? Go speak to him. :)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Opeth (clone)

Halo2
Bungie
done
yes it get boring after u beat it twice

Posted by Master Chief 12

Quoting Opeth (clone): Halo2
Bungie
done
yes it get boring after u beat it twice

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Halo 2 isn't a RPG, idiot. I am playing Pokemon Ruby over again and I like to play Fable sometimes.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Outlaw

Skies Of Arcadie on dreamcast! I luv this game

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Shanuti Aborina: [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Papyrus]Yeah, remember the guy in the city of flowers? The one that offered you Komo Mai cookies? Go speak to him. :)[/FONT][/COLOR]

I was up late last night playing the game. I finished The World of Illusion episodes and am about to press forward. I might even have the time to defeat to entire game tonight. The World of Illusion was such a treat to endure. That first town puts Willy Wonka to shame and the Children's Literature looking town was amusing. Going through those mirrored areas was rather interesting, too. The game keeps getting better, I'll admit, but I wonder what it will leave me with. I suppose after I defeat it I'll rarely, if ever, go back to it again. I imagine I won't be able to go around exploring all the locations as I please. I'd probably be stuck at my last saved point just like they did to me in Star Fox Adventures. What a terrible way to end a game. It certainly isn't very rewarding. It really annoys me how I can't backtrack to previous worlds.

Those scenes when they show those mysteriously hanging clouds plummet into the waters below and leak a bloodlike substance is eerie. That ladies voice sounds exactly like that princess girl in The World of Illusion.

EDIT: I totally forgot that this game has 2 disks. I thought I was towards the end. Can I really be only 40% through the game? :eek:

Posted by NightmareBassX

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Game[/COLOR] - Castlevania : Aria of sorrow
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Company[/COLOR] - Konami
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]How far are you in the game?[/COLOR] - 50.3 (Stuck)
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Do you enjoy the game so far?[/COLOR] - Its alot of fun, getting a new weapon and owning strong monsters is glorious.

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

Game:Shadow Hearts:Covenant
Company:Midway

Posted by Jerry Rice

Final Fantasy VII

Forgot :(

Corel Town

Exetremely entertaining

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've just recently got back into Brave Fencer Musashi, after having not played it long enough to forget the exact sequence of things, and the game seemed rather fresh. Decent replay value, as long as you wait a while in between plays. However, this time through, I seem to be about to complete the game within 11 hours, and my first time took over 25.

Even so, it's an excellent game and I highly recommend it.

Posted by boomstick

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Platform: PS2
How Far Am I: In The Solids fortress
Rating Thus Far: 8/10

Posted by Creature

Golden Sun The Lost Age
Game Boy Advanced

This is the best game ever made.

Posted by Dexter

Dungeon Magic for the NES. I'm slowly progressing through it, doing a couple things a day. At the rate I'm going, I should be finished with this game by the end of this coming weekend, assuming I don't run into any tribulations along my journey. The game offers a few annoyances, so it is difficult for me to spend more then about 40 minutes playing it at a time. That's about as much time I have each time for any game I play these days. Why are things so much busier during the summer?

Posted by Klarth

Tales of Symphonia. Eighteenth playthrough. Vinheim on Derris-Kharlan.
Tales of Phantasia. Third playthrough since last friday. Lower Morlia b18.

I think I need to go outside.

Posted by Slade

Final Fantasy I, Dark Cloud 2, Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy X-2. I just start playing way too many at one time, and slowly crawl through each. Note that on VII it's not my first time, it's just a nice game to retreat to when the others let me down.

Posted by Slayde

about the ff7 thing..i agree. although i have probably memorized almost every aspect of the game by now..its still fun to play every once in a while...i want to play star ocean- untill the end of time. currently i am playing shining tears. i dont know how far i am..but im fairly far.

Posted by Jean Paul

Planescape Torment!!!!
PC
Black-Isle/Interplay
Already in Curst Prison
It has a very good replay value so I like it!!!

Posted by tr0nd

Diablo 2: Lord of Destrucion... some one up for a game...

write to me...
: [email]Andreasen41@hotmail.com[/email]

plzplz

Posted by Klarth

nono

Final Fantasy VII
PC
Squaresoft
The, uh, prison place after gold saucer.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories
GameBoy Advance
SqaureEnix
Place: 7th floor.
Its alright. The battle system/open doors system gets really annoying when you can't find the card you need or the enemies keep card breaking you.

Posted by CRONOfrog9

I am currently playing MapleStory. One of the best games I've ever played.

Wow. Then you need to be introduced to a whole many more games, because MS can hardly pass off as an RPG.

Posted by The Punisher

Ugh Mario RPG for the SNES. Its getting boring fast.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Game: Chrono Trigger
Developer: Squaresoft (no enix)
System: SNES, but I'm playing the PS1 version... Don't know why. (I have both)
Where I'm at: The Black Omen

Game Title: Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis
Developer: Atlus
System: GBA
Location: I'm not too far into it. I just escaped, and am still fighting the first field battle afterwards. So far, I'm really liking it, but I only can play for a few minutes per day.

Posted by Water Adept Mia

Hello.

I'm playing both Golden Sun games for the GBA. I really do like Mia... because she actually has the same name as me.

Posted by Xero

I'm currently playing Final fantasy 1&2 dawn of souls. I completed the first one, but I'm still in the 2nd one at the end. I'm in the mysidia tower. Its pretty long.

Hmm... that was a good game. But I still can't beat the extra story mode in the 2nd FF game.

Posted by Xero

I ignored there was a bonus story in the 2nd one, cuz I never played the very first version.

It's fun, but hard. One wrong move and your toast!

Posted by The Punisher

I kind of gave up on Super Mario RPG. So right now I am just looking around for some good games to start playing. I

Posted by Zeta

I'm playing Final Fantasy III (or VI, if you prefer the correct name.) on SNES for the first time in a few years. Right now I'm just leveling up, learning spells, and getting Espers before I go to Kefka's Tower.

Man, I forgot how awesome this game is. Kinda sucks that the story goes to hell after the Floating Continent, though.

Posted by cool gamer dad

The only RPG I'm playing is Morrowind. It's really the only one I need to keep myself entertained.

And I guess Pokemon can be counted as an RPG.

Quoted post: And I guess Pokemon can be counted as an RPG.

Can be? It's basically the definition of RPG...

Posted by Zabuza

I don't know if this counts as an RPG?

Game Name: Medievil Resurrection
Company: SCE Studios, Cambridge/SCEE
System: Sony PSP
How far?: Not very far just at the Scurvy Docks.
The game so far looks pretty well thought up but I wish it came out for a council instead of a handheld.

Posted by Darksong X

Makai Kingdom. Good game from the makers of Disgaea.

Yeah, are you finished with that yet? ;)

I haven't had much time to play anything, although I'm still trying to play Knights of Lodis. But I've had a craving for some Baldur's Gate and NWN action, so I hope I can find some spare time to play them.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Vampiro]Can be? It's basically the definition of RPG...
The competitive gameplay... Not so much of an RPG.

It's the cartridge game, but after raping the story a trillion times, the only thing I use it for is link battles.

Posted by GameMiestro

Pokemon Card, by Nintendo
System: GBC
How Far: Only 22 hours, yet beaten it many times over, still collecting random cards
Do I like it?: Yep. Its an amusing game, but still no substitute for the original series.

Posted by Outlaw

Ogre Battle on Super Nintendo

Posted by Dark Link

Game Name: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Company: AlphaDream / Nintendo

How far are you in the game?: Just beat the FREAKING game! Last save point at 18:30 and End game time was I think around 19:05+

Do you like the game so far?: Great Sequel to ML: SSS, Better story, and gameplay.

Posted by Deathgeist

Worlds of Warcraft. Have a lvl 60 rogue on Ner'Zhul server and **** do I love him =D In terms on console i just smashed chrono trigger for my millionth time. Now for some new game+ and after that its onto another beating of SoM(Secret of Mana) ^_^

Posted by Dragner

Game Name:.Hack//Mutation
Company: Ban Dai
How far are you in the game?:I just started
Do you like the game so far?:Yeah its just like the first one which I like

Also
Game Name:StarOcean: Till the end of time
How far are you in the game?: Almost done with the first disk
Do you like the game so far?: You know I'm disappointed in this game it just doesn't live up to what I was hopping.

Posted by Sparkle the hedgehog

Im playing Soul of Shadows.Its a new RPG thats not out yet.My aunt works at nintendo so i get free stuff!

Posted by Wykked Synner

Game Name: star ocean till the end of time
Company: idk.....
How far are you in the game?: im at the begining of the sealed cavern
Do you like the game so far?: i absolutely love it. i actually saw alot of people in this thread liked the game thts why i got it then i decided to sign up on this site cause it looks cool. ya i would recomend it to any1. best game ive ever player.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Name: Samurai Legend Musashi
Developer: Square-Enix
Comments: Nowhere near as good as the original Brave Fencer Musashi. In this one, his hair gets annoying. It's an okay game, but certainly not something worth more than $15 or so. It's just lacking the charm of the old Musashi game, which I absolutely loved.

Posted by William

Final Fantasy V
Squaresoft

One of the better Final Fantasy games in my opinion. I just started the game over again after watching FF: Legend of the Crystals which caused me to remember how great the actual game is.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Final Fantasy IV Advance
Square-Enix

I love FF4, so I figured I'd pick up the GBA version and check it out.

I like the SNES FF2 better, but I honestly did see that coming when I bought it.

Posted by Red

currently playing Chrono Cross. but I'm kinda slowly fading away from it.it's not grabbing my full attention right now.

Posted by Klarth

Playing Tales of Eternia on psp right now. It's pretty good.

[quote=Sparkle the hedgehog]Im playing Soul of Shadows.Its a new RPG thats not out yet.My aunt works at nintendo so i get free stuff!
Really? I'm not sure that game exists!

Posted by Roger Smith

Final Fantasy IV Advance.

Right now I'm trying to complete the new dungeon on the Moon, then I'm gonna focus on beating Zeromus with all characters. Quite a task to do.

And LOL on you Sparkle, cuz now Nintendo is gonna show up at your house, tie you up and beat you for lying.

Posted by Zabuza

[quote=Roger Smith]
And LOL on you Sparkle, cuz now Nintendo is gonna show up at your house, tie you up and beat you for lying.
They'll steal all your stuff too.

Final Fantasy 11
Square-Enix

I really don't know where the hell I am? A river?
It's not that interesting and kind of boring but I've never beaten it.

Posted by Stalolin

Tales of Legendia
Namco, I believe.

Walachian Tyrant
Vlad Tepes
War Funeral March
4:29

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Walachian Tyrant
Vlad Tepes
War Funeral March
4:29

wrong currently playing thread <3

Oh snap

why are they called the same thing?

Posted by Klarth

lol someone needs to get some sleep:cool2:

Quoting Stalolin: Tales of Legendia
Namco, I believe.

Is it any good?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]lol someone needs to get some sleep:cool2:

Is it any good?
Really, really similar to Symphonia. Same battle system. So far I'm liking it quite a bit, though I believe the storyline was better in Symphonia. I'm liking the characters in Legendia more. Dunno, maybe try a rental first.

Posted by Klarth

Storyline... Better in Symphonia?

I didn't think that it could get much worse than ToS's storyline. :/ Go play Tales of Phantasia. Now.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Klarth: Storyline... Better in Symphonia?

I didn't think that it could get much worse than ToS's storyline. :/ Go play Tales of Phantasia. Now.

ToP Is fun in the SNES form...The GBA form will get screwed a little. The dubbing on it SUCKS! :(

Game Name: Tales of Legendia
How far are you in the game?: Frozen Crystal Light place...Don't know the ACTUAL name :p:
Do you like the game so far?: Very similar to Symphonia, but I love it :D

Posted by Black_Wolf

[COLOR="Black"]Xenogears - PS - Square
I'm at the point where you have to get out of the Kislev with Weltal. It's pretty ****ed annoying though, so much dialouge just to further the story.[/COLOR]

Gekka
Onmyouza
Garyotensei
4:37

OH MAN, IT'S LIKE I'M IN AN ANIME CARTOON LOL! Unfortunately, that's what I think everytime I listen to this band. Luckily, it's good though.

Posted by Exalbaru

I've played theese games in every combination virtually possible:

FF 9-12
Fable
Morrowind/The Arena--The elder scrolls III

Posted by Red

I liked ff 9, and 10, havent tried 11 though. and right now Im currently playing Dark cloud 2. and am about to beat dark cloud (1)

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

Quoted post: Gekka
Onmyouza
Garyotensei
4:37
OH MAN, IT'S LIKE I'M IN AN ANIME CARTOON LOL! Unfortunately, that's what I think everytime I listen to this band. Luckily, it's good though.

[COLOR="Black"]Vampiro this is the currently playing rpg thread.
Not the music. lol[/COLOR]

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting gundelhell_wielder: [COLOR="Black"]Vampiro this is the currently playing rpg thread.
Not the music. lol[/COLOR]

Heh, I almost posted what I was currently listening to in here too.

Posted by Red

why don't they call it currently listening to instead:S

Posted by Stalolin

Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion

Quoted post: Vampiro this is the currently playing rpg thread.
Not the music. lol

****, again!

Posted by Red

-soon to be playing- :DKINGDOM HEARTS II:D comes out tomorow WOOT camn't wait, wich leads em to say goodbye VGC, I'll probably be gone for awhile playing this and having no life.

Posted by Slim

SAME! I just got it!

Posted by Dog

i wish i could have it :'(... gummy ships are the best..

Posted by Red

gummi ships ARE the best and there advanced in this game too, Ive gotten it 3 days ago ( that Grammers probably wrong) and havent really stoped playin it since, it's ammazing.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]Kingdom Hearts 2
I alredy beat the wind Nobody.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Recently started playing Treasure Hunter G. Currently at Oceania.

Just finished KHII a few hours ago. And I'm about twenty-five hours into Oblivion.

Posted by poisonblood

I am currently playing Fire emblem path of radiance
Pretty near the end
i like it alot

Just finished the first tower in Terranigma.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I'm playing Gladius right now...

Posted by Xenos

Some random RPGmaker projects from other people out of desperate boredom.

Posted by Benighted

Shadow Hearts 2.....Then the 3rd and Grandia 3 :D

Posted by boomstick

Kingdom Hearts II is the only RPG I'm currently playing, having a great time with it, too, very good and fun, like it as much as the original.

Posted by lordmucifer

Which RPG are you currently playing?

Game Name: Kingdom Hearts II and FFVII
Company: Square-enix/soft
How far are you in the game?: Both Beaten, side missions
Do you like the game so far?: Love them both dearly

Posted by fl

Kingdom Hearts II
Square
Pealing of the Wrapping
The Cover Looks Good

Posted by CheekayChops

Unlimited Saga

Not very far yet..Its hard to enjoy

Posted by ViviSteinerXXX

Game Name:Final Fantasy VIII
Company:Squaresoft
How far are you in the game?:I am on the second disk
Do you like the game so far?:It is very good and enjoyable

Posted by Roxas23857

Game Name:Kingdom Hearts 2
Company:Squaresoft
How far are you in the game?:Beat the game and I'm visiting every world to get 100% done.
Do you like the game so far?:It was amazing I wouldn't want it any different...ok so I lied I wish some of the Organization members were still alive and they would join my team and we could woop up together.

Posted by thor_axe

Game: Dragon Quest VIII
How for am I in it: About halfway, amazing game though

Posted by Selkath

Game: Breath Of Fire 3
completed it for the 3rd time, now about an hour into the 4th....

Posted by JonMB

I'm still playing Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban (GBA) on and off. I'm almost finished with it. Easiest RPG ever.

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64. I had a Conker game for Game Boy Color, and it was drastically different from this one. I was pretty much shocked when I saw the carnage and sexual references on this. Makes the game that much better! Balls of brass and whatnot.

Posted by CS Ryan

Golden Sun: The Lost Age. The gold password took a hell of a long time to put in.

EDIT: Hey, it didn't censor "hell" again!

Posted by Dog

Super Mario World. I'm almost done it.

Posted by JonMB

Guys, this is the RPG What Are You Playing. The regular What Are You Playing is in a different section. ;)

Just giving you a hard time.

Posted by Apathetic

Golden Sun TLA, I havent played it for so long and now I dont know what part Im on in the jupiter lighthouse :(, Oh and I love this game just dont know why I stopped playing it hehe. The company is umm camelot? I cant remember off the top of my head.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]I'm playing Megaman Battle Network 6 Cyber Beast Gregar
Beated the game but still need to go to Undernet, kill Bass etc[/COLOR]

Posted by ad_man63

Just finished Final Fantasy Tactics for the third time yesterday. The last boss didn't even get a hit on my army of Ninjas. :p

I'm thinking about starting up either FF8, or Baten Kaitos tomorrow.

Posted by Roxas23857

Just beat Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar on Tuesday and I still need to finish up some stuff.

Posted by NeXidala

im currently playing final fantasy x-2

Posted by Pjama

Anarchy Online baby best mmo ever and best part its FREE

Posted by Dog

Threads of Fate for ps1 and paper mario for N64.

Posted by Red

Arc the Lad:twighlight of the spirits.

Posted by El Cascade

2nd play-through of Suikoden V.

Posted by Xero

I'm playing Final fantasy 5. I bought the playstation mini just for the FF games. I want to complete them all or most of them.

Posted by XeroPercent

I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII right now. About 10 hours into it and I love it. I havn't played an RPG this good in a long *** time.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Shalien: Threads of Fate for ps1 and paper mario for N64.

Isn't Paper Mario for GameCube?

Posted by Forgotten Soul

I've been trying to finish up Final Fantasy X-2 for the longest time, it just sucks so bad.

P.S. Dragon Quest VIII is a very good RPG. You should have fun with that till its over and done with XeroPercent.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm playing The Legend of Dragoon. I just started the other day though. Still on disc 1.

Posted by Preeminence

Quoting XeroPercent: Isn't Paper Mario for GameCube?

there are two Paper Marios...the original one for the Nintendo 64 and Paper Mario And The Thousand Year Door for GameCube....

im currently playing the original Paper Mario....ive beaten it once and im on chapter 6 of my second time and i love the game...one fo the best RPG's ive ever played

Posted by SaintNerevar

Game Name: Final Fantasy VIII
How far are you in the game?: I just beat Adel
Do you like the game so far?: The only game better than this one is FFVII!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

I'm trying to get as far as I can in Pokemon: Fire Red without having more than 1 pokemon (Squirtle) in my Pokedex. This means no catching and no evolving. Unfortunately, it's impossible to win this way, so I'm going to catch a Rattata or something to use Cut.

Posted by HELLbillie

I is currently playing ff4 and ff6 through my emlators. So far great games

Posted by Fei-on Castor

A friend of mine had never played Secret of Mana, so it was imperative that we got to work on it right away.

We're finishing that one up and we've already begun Final Fantasy Tactics (the best game ever made, ever.)

Posted by Dexter

I'm currently working my way through Lunar: Dragon Song for the Nintendo DS. It is my first Lunar game. I've heard plenty about the series in the past so I was happy to finally get around to experiencing it. It's also the first RPG for the DS.

Working my way through Okami for the second time.

Posted by Ant

Just beat Disgaea 2 for the first time and got the "good ending" I must say, it sucked pretty hard. But considering it's a lot more work to get the "bad ending" I'm hoping it'll turn out to be good. And I, of course, will be playing to get all the secret characters...that is if I can accomplish it before Wii comes out.

Posted by OniRadience

Making my way through Tales of Symphonia for the first time. So far, I gotta say, it's pretty darn good. I don't know how I never noticed it until now.

Posted by Arcadios

Playing FF10 again for like....the 5th time.

Posted by Veiraza

I am playing some random game called Naufragar - its alright for a indie game, however, all of the characters in the game are all cutters.

Neverwinter Nights!

Also replaying Disagae: Hour of Darkness. <3 Disgaea

Posted by Poco

NWN 2. The UI is ****, but the game is pretty ok overall.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Final Fantasy III on the DS. Just before the DS version was released, I played the Famicom version all the way through.

I can say that the DS version is very faithful, and does a good job of capturing what was fun about the old one.

Anyway, I've got about 27 hours logged so far, and I'm almost to the end.

Posted by WackoHater2

I dunno if it counts as an RPG, but I'm playing Bully. I just got to Endless Summer the other day. I'm working on all of the little things I missed.

Posted by Omni

Old and I beat it before, but Shining Force II.

Posted by MrQuicksilver

Morrowind TESIII

Posted by Orlandu

Just beat FF7 for the first time, getting ready to start on FF8.

Posted by AvatarShell

Diablo 2 from Blizzard

Posted by Poco

Quoting Ant: Just beat Disgaea 2 for the first time and got the "good ending" I must say, it sucked pretty hard. But considering it's a lot more work to get the "bad ending" I'm hoping it'll turn out to be good. And I, of course, will be playing to get all the secret characters...that is if I can accomplish it before Wii comes out.

we need an emote called pedo alarm, because if you plan on playing that game for more then 20 minutes, you are a pedo.

also, playing tales of symphonia. I just finished Grandia II, wahich really was a great game.

Posted by LegoLover

Nelson Mandella frees the White Princess II,

Great game, love it when u get to kill crackas.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

On the second book of Shining Force CD. CLASSIC game.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Jumping between FFVI:Advance and Chrono Trigger.

Posted by Cloud 9

out

Posted by MarioStar

Jak 2 Just out ran the giant spider im not liking it to much.

Posted by Cloud 9

Finished FFVIII, Loved the ending...Starting on IX as soon as it arrives on my doorstep.

Posted by Creedence

Playing through Legend of the Dragoon again, maybe the 3rd or 4th time. Im on Chapter 2: Platinum Shadow(disc 2). Im on the phantom ship, got really far, died, didn't save it, got ****ed off, and stopped playing for tonight. You know, the usual stuff people go through while playing a rpg.

Posted by S

Xenosaga III. ****ing awesome. It's just a shame it took I's mediocre-ness, II's horrible game-play and story connection, to come up with a good game, III. Gear system is F'ing awesome. Special fights are amazing, Omega in particular. And some of the story is finally linking to Xenogears, making it even better. I haven't finished it yet, so we'll see. I give it another two days of on and off playing before I'm done.

Posted by Dark Link

Game Name: Shining Force EXA
Company: Sega
How far are you in the game?: Just beat the game last night at level 125
Do you like the game so far?: Fast-Paced Hack/Slash RPGs are my kind of deal :D

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Game Name : MapleStory
Company : Nexon
How Far : Lvl 88 Bellocan Chief Bandit.
Like It : I'm still palying, aren't I? I'm still as addicted as I was last year.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I keep Switching between Pokemon Diamond, and Diablo II.

One day, I swear, I will sit long enough to get out of Act I..... Then again, I keep just being a Sorceress... and dont feel the need to branch out to other characters.[/COLOR]

Posted by Phantom75230

Final Fantasy XII
Square Enix
Last Boss (The Undying)
Fun

Posted by Nihilus

I just ordered a copy of Final Fantasy Anthology with FFV and FFVI. Can't wait to get them started.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've been working on Brave Fencer Musashi again. I love that game!

Posted by Red

FFT for PS1

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Currently playing Disciples II(Strategy RPG for P.C) for the past few weeks, nearly daily. Excellent game.

Playing through FFXII for the first time.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Red: FFT for PS1

Excellent. Seriously excellent.

As for me, I'm going through FF7 again. I haven't in a while, and I'm loving it!

Posted by Fragliche

game: Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
developer: Nippon Ichi Software

How Far? : I just got Etna and already have her up to level 83. Obviously, I have done a horrible thing by not playing a straight game and used the Red Waterfall cheat, gained several million Hell, and have weapons that I shouldn't normally have until my second run. I'm a horrible person. :>

Like It? : After giving the game a break for a few months after spending about 400+ hours on my first game, I'm doing a new one and lovin' it as much this time around as I did the first.

Posted by The Hate

FFXII. I really like it.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I started playing Xenosaga but I got so into its opening sinimatic I just wanted to watch it like a movie and not play it anymore:D

Posted by Grave Wisdom

working on FFV Advance. Definitely some nice improvements from the original.

Posted by netman

I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII right now. totally awesome game except levelling up takes a long time and the voice of king trode drives me insane

Posted by Oceans Dream

Oblivion. It's fun to play and get mods for it. Too bad I think I'm done with most of the normal quests. Well, I kinda cheated and have a 255 stat character with 100 in every skill, plus chameleon equipment. But hey, I love cheating.

Posted by WillisGreeny

losers cheat, while winners spend hours and hours leveling up before doing any quests... I cheat :) though I have another char that I'm playing the ol'fashion way.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

It's pretty good, but I do kinda like the original more. Probably because I played it first, and when I was young, and this new version is slightly different so it doesn't throw back to the good old days like the original one does when I play it.

Posted by CrystalPain

FFXII
I love it!
Im at level 33 so far

Posted by neo prime

Fable. I'm bumming my friends Xbox 360 at the moment.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Just started a new game on Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for the SNES only because I haven't played through it in a while.

And with less than 9 hours clocked, I've beaten the game and accomplished everything there is to accomplish in the game. In less than 9 hours... LOL

Posted by David M. Awesome

Fallout 2.
Black Isle. Did a different company make each of the games or what?
I'm right at the end of the game.
The game is fantastic.

Does Fire Emblem count as an RPG? =/

Posted by Red

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

****en awesome.

Posted by ItSlaughter

Lost Odyssey
MistWalker
I'm a little ways into the second disc. It has a pretty interesting story with an out of the blue twist towards the end of the first disc. Thats also about the time the story finally grabbed me. Not that it wasn't decent up to that part, its just that at that point the the main character seemed so much more then what he was. I love uncovering the past of the immortals of the game and can't wait to see what happens in the end.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Final Fantasy III for the DS. Rockin adventures.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I already posted this in the General Gaming board, but I'm currently dominating Shining Force. The story's pretty lame, but it IS a really old school rpg, but the battles are fun. I'm also pretty far in Breath of Fire II, which has a better story, but nothing I'd go around ranting about. I'll give both games this though, they have a lot of originality for their time period - they just needed to work out some kinks such as that whole plotline thing and Breath of Fire II has WAY too many random encounters for my liking.

I'm pretty positive I'm going to play Disgaea again after I finish these two. I never got through playing it, which is a shame since I actually enjoyed what I did play. Oh well, it's something to look forward to.

Posted by ItSlaughter

FFT: War of the lions.

Great game, some of the battles early on were kind of hard. Sometimes I won solely on luck. I really dig the old english they use when speaking.

Posted by devia243

Currently playing Mass Effect

It is awesome man

I would love to stay in that world.

Posted by Degeneration

I have recently discovered the awesomeness that is Final Fantasy 10. I told an RPG nut at work that I wanted a game in the genre and he recommended it. I can see why.

Crazy story so far. I'm 12 hours in and he says where I am is "near the beginning." Whaaat?

I nominate this for GAME of the SEVERAL YEARS AGO

I heard it was terrible.

Posted by Degeneration

A filthy liar told you that. Street address and phone number?

Nah, the only thing I don't like is how my main character is currently a joke compared to the rest of my team. That's probably my own fault, though.

It's probably because the main character is a pussy faggot.

Yeah, but it's still a good game.

Arguably.

Posted by ElroyJetson

getting this going again...currently playing the drakensang: dark eye demo, in anticipation of the games release on the 24th...

Started Mass Effect.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Watcha playing as?

Posted by Stalolin

chrono trigger ds

crono just died

good times

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Oblivion

I hate forgetting about getting the vampire disease, now I have to do that long, unnecessary crap to get cured.

Quoting Iron Koala: Watcha playing as?

Vanguard.

Man, that sucks. Should've gone with one of the main classes. Soldier, engineer or adept. Those mix classes aren't so hot in my opinion.

Oh. I'm less than an hour in so I could restart...are they just really weak on both class accounts?

Posted by ZOSO

currently playing FF7. i just beat FF9 a couple weeks ago, and had 7 laying around, so i decided, why not? unfortunately, my glasses just broke, and i cant see anything without them, so im on hold for a while. my face is about 6 inches away from my computer screen :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;926923]Man, that sucks. Should've gone with one of the main classes. Soldier, engineer or adept. Those mix classes aren't so hot in my opinion.

With infiltrator I just ended up using my pistol more often than the sniper rifle, and almost never used the engineer ****. So yeah, mix classes suck.

Quoted post: Oh. I'm less than an hour in so I could restart...are they just really weak on both class accounts?

Well you picked the best mixed class. But the pure classes end up being better and stronger than the mix. Plus where your weakness are your partners always back you up assuming you picked the right ones.

Hate relying on teammates, guess I'll just restart.

Posted by WillisGreeny

They make good human sheilds, I thought.

Quoted post: Hate relying on teammates, guess I'll just restart.

Use 'em. They own. Plus, they run themselves. Pick Adept and then use Ashely and Garrus for the entire time to balance out your class (Soldier you wanna use Liara and Tali; Engineer use the other two left.) You don't have to rely on them, but think of them as a container for skills you can't use. Just stick them in a doorway and have at it.

Posted by cloud1570

currently, playing generation of chaos, not a very well known game, but fun nonetheless

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Use 'em. They own. Plus, they run themselves. Pick Adept and then use Ashely and Garrus for the entire time to balance out your class (Soldier you wanna use Liara and Tali; Engineer use the other two left.) You don't have to rely on them, but think of them as a container for skills you can't use. Just stick them in a doorway and have at it.

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind.

Posted by HellsWinter

Go to " w w w. hellswinter .n e t " if any of you want to play World of Warcraft for free!!!

Posted by X-Potion

Well I was borrowing Final Fantasy 4 from my roommate, but he took it back. Sucks, I just got done power leveling the hell out of my team. Now I have to buy it and start all over again.

Posted by ShadowHeart

Game: Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity
Company: Nintendo/The Game Factory(?)
How far: I think I've almost got it beaten.

Game: Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories
How far: Umm still on Sora's story, not even to Destiny Islands yet.

Game: Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
Company: Bandai/Namco
How far: Just started not too long ago.

Game: Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquillity
Company: Natsume
How far: Still in year one.

Game: Final Fantasy 7 (replaying)
How far: Still disc one, Corel Prison. I don't wanna fight Dyne... I've been pushing it off. XD

Game: Final Fantasy Crisis Core
How far: Almost done maybe? Upper Junon. I'm stuck on that stupid scorpion that's the first boss in 7... :/ Plus my PSP got broken by my friends. -.-

K I'm done now. ^-^' Hehe... I like games. :p

Posted by Granasaber

Breath Of Fire IV

Posted by Stalolin

playin final fantasy vii again

just finished northern crater for the first time and now i gotta go find cloud's ***** ***

also so far

barret = Ice Cube (man go do a google image search he's more barret than mr. t)
tifa = tits
yuffie = flat (to go along with the breast jokes)
aeris = sephiroth
vincent = emokid (**** you vampire)
cait sith = meowth (because someone wanted me to name cait sith meowth)

cid, red xiii, and cloud are named the same because i don't want to **** with cid or red and i skipped past cloud's name without thinking so i didn't get a chance to name him something retarded