Linko's Nighttime Adventures

Posted by Linko_16

As Family Guy is winding down, I realize I'm starting to get a migrane. This is a common problem for me, a problem for which I have medication that I must take with caffeine. Knowing I'll probably be up a lot later, I figure I shoud take a pill so it doesn't become a splitting headache by the time I want to go to sleep. So I go in the pantry, bust out the Mountain Dew, and promptly knock it off the counter as I turn to get the medication.

@#$%ing huge soda spill ensues. I'm thinking, "@#$%, @#$%, I've got to clean all this up." I'm greatly sad our house doesn't have "Spill Magic," which is this awesome stuff we've got at Fry's for cleaning stuff up. You sprinkle the powder on the spill and it absorbs absolutely everything, not even leaving the floor sticky, so you can just sweep it up and dump it after three minutes of labor. Instead, I have to wad it up with paper towels, which takes about ten or fifteen minutes.

Of course, that doesn't take care of everything, since they were just paper towels. I try using one of my mom's appliances, the "Swiffer" Wet Jet. I was so sure it was going to be just fine, 'cause it was so simple; if you've seen the commercials, all you have to do is press the button on the handle and it sprays cleaning stuff ahead of you before you sweep it up with a disposable pad. I do this to the whole kitchen, thinking I did a good job and my mom might actually thank me for cleaning the floors for her.

As I start to feel the tile, though, I discover that it's actually worse than before. Maybe I did something wrong, or maybe the Swiffer cleaning stuff isn't supposed to mix with soda, but either way the remaining sticky liquid has thickened into an awful, gross, sticky residue. I try to towel it up a bit, thinking that maybe you have to hand-dry the floors after using the Swiffer stuff, only to end up with an awful, gross towel. I'm cursing to myself horribly at this point, thinking the only thing that could fix this is if I hosed down the whole kitchen floor.

Incidentally, this is what I decide to do.

I take the hand-sprayer from the sink and just spray the floor. Not wanting to ruin another towel (the only ones left were nice ones), I just use paper towels again. This takes another ten to fifteen minutes, maybe even a bit longer since my cat Muffy has now discovered the fun to be had on a wet floor. Either way, I finally get it wiped up, and now I'm hoping to G[color=indigo]o
d that when it dries, it won't be sticky anymore.

And after that, I had to go clean the upstairs sink, which I was supposed to do earlier, having put off all day.

And after that, I came here to gripe to you guys, 'cause my brother was still going through the ending of Metal Gear Solid 3 and couldn't be interrupted.

But he's done now, so bye.
[/color]

Posted by Ant

You live a wild life.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

tl:dr version:

-migrane
-pill, soda
-knocks soda over
-cleans it up with swiffer
-makes it worse
-hoses down the kitchen
-cleans up again (involves a cat)
-cleans bathroom
-brother playing MGS3
-leaves

Posted by sniper

That post was longer than anything I have ever posted on VGC, that wasn't quoting other people. How do you do it, buddy?

Posted by Linko_16

You get ****ed off. My longest posts are ****ed-off ones.

So, the floor's still sticky. I'm just going to wait until morning, when I can ask my mom how to do it right. And you want to know the best part? After cleaning up all the soda, I didn't have a headache anymore.

EDIT - Actually, I may have lucked out. You know how I said I'd been procrastinating about cleaning the bathroom sink? My brother had a job today, too, that he ignored completely and will have to do tomorrow: clean up the kitchen floor. If he'd actually done it today, then I'd be stuck doing it tomorrow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

Posted by Klarth

Family Guy sucks.

*only read the first half of the first sentence*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

tl:dr version of the tl:dr version:

-spilled ****

Posted by Klarth

tl;dr version of the tl;dr version of the tl;dr version:

- something

Posted by Poison

My nights are like this:

· Go on loli forums
· Update my archive with loli pictures
· Reach for lube
· Apply lube
· Masturbate
· Masturbate
· Rest
· Wash hands
· Eat something
· Masturbate
· Go to sleep
· Wake up in the middle of the night to masturbate once more
· Finally fall asleep 4 hours before I have to wake up for my white collar job.