Anyone Wanna Post Daily?

Posted by Forgotten Soul

This is an open challenge to anyone who wants to post almost daily.

I'm a bit rusty, and I need to be writing constantly to get my 'groove' back.

So anyone who wants to take this, by all means, go ahead....I'll be around.

Posted by Crono

I'm going to be gone for the next five days or so in Anaheim for some anime entertainment, but if it's left untaken by then I'll hop on in for ya.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Thatll be fine.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Not sure when your suppose to be back Crono, but let me know if your still in on this.

Posted by DeeKay

[COLOR="Cyan"]Hmm...If Crono isn't game, I surely am.[/COLOR]

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Hey Necro, I've been hit by some writer's itch lately-- you feel like starting a fresh one sometime soon? I can reply daily.

Posted by Creative

Hmm, and here I was hoping to keep my cover this time around. But since my good friend here has the itch to write, I simply can't stand by and watch it not get scratched.

Yeah, let's roll with it man.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Lmao, I didn't really know it was you, I mean, I figured it was, but I was referring to your earlier posts in the thread. :D

You're not good at the undercover thing, anyways. ;)

Oh, and this is for you.

PS: I'll check with you later to see when you want to do it, I just remembered you got one in progress with Lunair and I'd rather you be unoccupied. I don't doubt you can do it, but I feel you can do much better with only one battle on your hands-- I'm just speaking from personal experience, though. Helps my focus, you know?

Posted by Creative

Oh my good man, I am sure I could handle more than one for now since I have this lovely Christmas break upon me. Hell, I'll probably have trouble finding this to occupy my time, so another bout would definitely be worthy of using up some of my free time.

But of course, I will get at ya later and we can discuss it.