what a pretentious douche

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lunairetic: [quote]12) "Flaming," or constant harassment of a person or people, will not be tolerated outside the Community Board. It's there for a reason, after all.

I gave a warning following the first two comments harassing Sean Fury and it was obviously ignored. The Sim forum is neither DA nor the Community board. Harassment is against board policy and because of this, it will not be tolerated within a forum that I Moderate. I kindly ask you to stay off the sim forum if you have nothing to add to it, especially if it is only a means to harass someone.

C'mon now, that is freakin' rediculous. We all just have to bother Sean because he sucks. So, I said:

[quote]I can comment on posts all I want, and also, I didn't post anything against the rules. It's hard to constantly harass someone when you say "NOT ONE OF US" once. Get off your high horse. I'm also a mod and I know the rules perfectly well. Now, if I had actually posted something, then I might consider listening to you, but as it were, I haven't done anything to break any rule, so take the time to educate yourself on what "constant" and "harassment" mean, sir and/or madam.

Anything more of this nature will be ignored. Good day.

- K. Nyyssonen

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

owned

Posted by mis0

He owned me, or I owned him? Because really, that was the TCP/IP equivelent of my stilleto heel being kicked through his neck. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

/r/ pix

Quoted post: that was the TCP/IP equivelent of my stilleto heel being kicked through his neck.

owned... and haw- I mean gross.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you fap'd. Its a fact. look it up.

Posted by mis0

EW, GROSS.

Posted by Iris

I guess any reason is a good reason to hate Sean. :)
fukken genious

Posted by The Judge

I got the same PM. I just asked who he was, why I should listen, and what I did.

Of course now I know what I did, but the previous two questions still apply.

Posted by Poison

Girly owned.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If I get a pm, I'll just respond with "lol internet"

Posted by Darksong X

Hey hey, sure enough I see a PM ready for me at the top right of the screen. How should I respond? "lol internet" sounds good...maybe "Owned" or "Me no speak engrish!"

Posted by The Judge

Just say "**** you, you dumb ****** ****. Go crawl back into the decrepit ****ing womb you burst out of, you reject."

Posted by Darksong X

...Can I say that?!

Posted by The Judge

Yes! :D

Wait, why are these being sent to you guys? What thread did I miss where such hardcore harassment was taking place?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lunairetic]I'm the moderator of said forum, and that forum is under my jurisdiction.

Today, a comment made by you and three others on the same exact post were made in the same forum, saying the same exact thing. A: There is a rule against commenting on posts in the Sim forum. This I do not mind however, because people aren't used to the rule and it's not as if it were an important thread. B: It is grounds for harassment.
[quote](h-rs, hrs)
tr.v. ha·:

To save you the time, harassment does not require repeated offenses from a single party. It can include many, as it did in my forum.

TIME FOR A RESPONSE! :D
[quote=ME!]Advice:
1. Stop being so serious. Internet, buddy.
2. Who gives a d[COLOR="white"]a[/COLOR]mn?
3. I'm not gonna listen, and you know I'm not, so don't waste your time.
4. All points like this can be traced back to point 1.
5. Do some research, pal. We harass Sean all the time, it's nothing new. BESDIES, if you'd actually bothered to check in DA, we specifically planned to do this, and it was just be sheer coincidence that the post we did it in was in your precious board. Plus, we all repped Mr. Red saying "ONE OF US." Do you see the trend here? See point 1.
6. Stop bugging me about it.
7. Your jurisdiction holds absolutely zero sway in a board I don't post in.
8. It's nothing new to make fun of Sean. Get used to it, because you're the subject of ridicule in DA as well because of this little stunt.
9. Why do you even bother telling me this? I know what harassment is. If I cared, I wouldn't have done it. Actually, no, I probably would have done it even if I did care.
10. See point 1.

Posted by Darksong X

I just replied with something to the effect of "backoff k thx"

Posted by mis0

Here's my fukken power combo:

Quoting mis0viet][QUOTE=Lunairetic](h-rs, hrs)
tr.v. ha·:
You asserted that I myself constantly harassed said Sean Fury. Obviously, you had to retract that assertion and merely claim that I harassed him. Again, not true. I used the reputation system for its' intended purpose - to keep positive/negative comments directed at a user in one spot. Last week you wouldn't have even known I was "harassing" Sean Fury, and even if that was the case, due to the nature in which said harassment was carried out, it does not lie within your realm of moderation. Why? Because the rules do not currently apply to the reputation system. They never have, nor will they likely in the future. If you want to moderate on this forum sucessfully, I would strongly suggest that you stop being a pretentious and stuck up moderator and actually browse and post in other forums. Nobody would side with you in the event that you actually bothered to take this argument any further, or if they did, they'd just be morons like you who obviously do not grasp the concept of a comment system.

So, no, it's not that I don't want to address this issue, it's just that you're an idiot and it's increasingly tedious to do so.

Before contacting me again, do a little research.

- Kristin Nyyssonen

Posted by Slade

When you sign with your real name, it means "wut bitch."

****, I wish I was included on this.

Posted by mis0

I didn't actually mean to type out my first name, but, meh. Such is 6 hours of sleep.

Posted by mis0

Double post for Vamp:

De-rep [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=294492&postcount=113]this[/url] post, and then a post by that Lunarententional guy to get his attention.

edit: It's not even funny anymore. He's really starting to get pretentious now. :(

Quoting mis0viet: [QUOTE=Lunairetic][quote][quote]You asserted that I myself constantly harassed said Sean Fury.
[quote]I gave a warning following the first two comments harassing Sean Fury and it was obviously ignored. The Sim forum is neither DA nor the Community board. Harassment is against board policy and because of this, it will not be tolerated within a forum that I Moderate. I kindly ask you to stay off the sim forum if you have nothing to add to it, especially if it is only a means to harass someone.

I no where asserted that you made continuous offenses, I stated that your actions were premeditated and that this was a consort of many people. You made the point that harassment can only happen if it is persistant, but this falls back on the ideology that harassment only involves two parties. The defintion I sent you denotes that this cannot, in fact, be true.
Obviously not. But if you consider "NOT ONE OF US," probably one of the least caustic set of words anyone could possibly "insult" another with "harassment," then I do beg of you to explain why there was seemingly no action taken on Sean Fury in that thread for proactively harassing others with his broad remarks about how everyone was doing x, y, and z, and how Crono specifically needed to "shut his big mouth."

Objective? I don't think so.

[quote][quote]Obviously, you had to retract that assertion and merely claim that I harassed him.
Assumption based on diluded fact.
Diluding facts to further your assertions, eh?

[quote][quote]I used the reputation system for its' intended purpose - to keep positive/negative comments directed at a user in one spot. Last week you wouldn't have even known I was "harassing" Sean Fury, and even if that was the case, due to the nature in which said harassment was carried out, it does not lie within your realm of moderation. Why? Because the rules do not currently apply to the reputation system.
To suggest this is to imply that the board and the comment system are two different entities that do not converge at any given point. At this point, I believe you're merely arguing for argument's sake. Also, the fact that you harass Sean on other forums is none of my concern. That is another moderator's department and their lack of intervention is not my business unless brought to me, specifically.
It certainly is conveinient for you to again assert that I'm arguing simply to argue at this point, because this is where I've basically won the argument:

FACT: There are no rules that specifically apply to the reputation system or its use, nor do any rules give moderators authority to address the usage of the reputation system as a voilation of said non-existant rules.

You're overstepping your bounds, sir. I admit that, yes, in fact, my comment was left with the intent to be harassing, but however, because of the method used (reputation, not a post) it is not within your realm of authority to bring this issue up. The fact that it happens to be visible in a thread in the forum you moderate is just the way the system works. You may as well get used to it, because you do not have the authority to interfere with this system.

[quote][quote]Nobody would side with you in the event that you actually bothered to take this argument any further, or if they did, they'd just be morons like you who obviously do not grasp the concept of a comment system.

Morality and objective judgement cannot be swayed by opinion or how much someone 'likes' you. Logic is an unwavering ideal when all aspects of fact are known.
True enough, but you need to know the facts.

[quote][quote]So, no, it's not that I don't want to address this issue, it's just that you're an idiot and it's increasingly tedious to do so.

"Insults are merely a crutch."
It's not so much an insult, but rather, an observation.

[quote][quote]Before contacting me again, do a little research.
Social norms do not apply to my board as they do others. As this is fact, I do not need to 'research' anything besides my own board and actual fact, aswell as wide-spread board rules. Everything else is cursory and minute, holding no weight in this argument.

Too bad we aren't arguing social normalities here, but, instead, the rules of this forum and the specifics that concern where the jurisdiction of a moderator lies in regards to a simple comment made throuht the reputation system.

You know full well that I'm right, and unless you can prove me otherwise with the rules (which you've demonstrated already that you cannot), don't claim to be right. You moderate to serve to community, not your own "morality and ideals." Follow the rules, or resign.

With all due respect, do not communicate with me on this issue again unless you can actually prove something.

- Kristin Nyyssonen

Posted by Ant

eh? he's *****ing because you all de-repped him in a post that happened to be on his board...?

Who the **** cares?

Posted by Klarth

sim battel kamahehama power level of 89003!! i hit you with my digimen

Hell, he sent me this, and I'm a moderator.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sovi-Ant: Who the **** cares?

Him. And very much so, as he's made it annoyingly clear in his PM's to me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)I feel left out that I never got one.:(
2) I refuse to accept that mis0's name is kristin

Posted by mis0

GUESS WHAT GUYS?! I WON!!!1

Quoting Lunairetic:
[quote]It certainly is conveinient for you to again assert that I'm arguing simply to argue at this point, because this is where I've basically won the argument:

FACT: There are no rules that specifically apply to the reputation system or its use, nor do any rules give moderators authority to address the usage of the reputation system as a voilation of said non-existant rules.

You're overstepping your bounds, sir. I admit that, yes, in fact, my comment was left with the intent to be harassing, but however, because of the method used (reputation, not a post) it is not within your realm of authority to bring this issue up. The fact that it happens to be visible in a thread in the forum you moderate is just the way the system works. You may as well get used to it, because you do not have the authority to interfere with this system.

I admit, as things are though - logically I am wrong on a subjective basis. You have bested me here, but it is not to go unsaid that this is a major flaw in Vgchat's ultimate construction.

[quote]You know full well that I'm right, and unless you can prove me otherwise with the rules (which you've demonstrated already that you cannot), don't claim to be right. You moderate to serve to community, not your own "morality and ideals." Follow the rules, or resign.
As said above, I admit defeat on this particular issue - but without a grievance to the actual rules themselves. A major flaw or a double-standard; either way, C'est la vie. There is a rule against this on my board in particular but it was not technically broken based on the comment's position, so for now I will let it drop. That said though, I still request that you leave it out of my board.

Posted by Lord of Spam

****ing owned. This calls for a celebretory oobawee.

OOBAWEE

Posted by keyartist

Do not remember put this?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lenin of Spam: ****ing owned. This calls for a celebretory oobawee.

OOBAWEE

BOHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted by The Judge

OOBAWEE

lol owned. Seriously, I applaud your win.

Posted by Lord of Spam

then let out an oobawee

**** you

[spoiler][SIZE="7"]OOBAWEE[/SIZE][/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

whoa, man, like, dude, calm down bro, like, seriosuly, man, like, just, like, let out an oobawee, man, and like, you'll totally feel like, seriosuly better, man, like, dude, like, come on man, like serisouly man, like totally bro, like, for real. :(

for reals?

Posted by Lord of Spam

for super realz, bro