POSSIBLE KH3 PRICE POINT ALERT!!!!!

Posted by jefferey shalome

ALERT! KINGDOM HEARTS 3, WHICH WILL BE RELEASED ON THE PS3 AT AN UNKNOWN TIME MAY COST FROM $59.99 TO $100!!! as will all PS3 games.

Posted by WackoHater2

If thats true.. its insane! Although I'll still have KHIII the first day it comes out.

Posted by Poco

:cookie: what's your source?

attack of the show. They said that the head dude at sony said the games would be that much, which means kh3 will be that much.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

that is stupid not evrey one is rich, but i heard the ps3 is going to be so awsome but mybe the price is going to be high becuse the games are so popular and stuff, but i wonte bet that it will be that much but im not the one makeing the game. but that just one persons opion so there u go

yeah, a blue ray player alone will cost $1000 dollars, but when you get the ps3, you get it for $600 dollars, AND it can play games. THINK OF THE SAVINGS, THINK OF THE RIDGE RACER!

Posted by Poco

Citing G4 as a source makes you a moron. Watching G4, and beleiving anything on there makes you a hopeless and gullible.

Posted by chaser3592

no katuragi said that all ps3 games will cost the same because changing the price on all games would be bad for buisness so they will stay around $50

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoted post: no katuragi said that all ps3 games will cost the same because changing the price on all games would be bad for buisness so they will stay around $50

Good, not that I wouldn't buy KH3 for $100 it's just almost every game for 100.00 that's dumb.

Posted by Xenos

I demand a link.

Posted by Sak

Actually PS3 games are gonna cost $60. I think.....

HA! i was CLOSE!

Posted by Roxas Lover

Like Kairi said PS3 games are going to cost a lot.

Posted by Arcadios

I highly doubt this since it came from a bull crap channel and Sony would have dug it's own grave with those prices.

Posted by Arczu

I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of "new" games are out in stores for $59.99. That's pretty expensive already. Sure they don't need such a high price but some stores are stubborn...

Chain of Memories itself was $49.99 for a long time. Yes I'm not Bull Shooting here. KH3 could be $20 more than that. Some RPGS tend to be a higher price for some reason.

Posted by Ayu

i want proof of this..............i can belive the price but man tht is just way to much money to save up even if its a great game.....

i bought chain of memories at a gamestop in jacksonville for about $20. It was about 2 weeks after launch, i think. It was an ok game, but the card thing was kinda stupid.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Where's Jacksonville?

Florida

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ohhhh.

Posted by NeXidala

i think its EXTREMELY possible that its gonna b around $60 seeing as it will b for a new game console and almost all games r really expensivce wen they r first released.....btw i think its insane that the ps3 is gonna b $600!!! it seems like the ps3 id gonna b so complicated to set up and stuff (makes my head hurt) unlike the ps2 u just plug it in and play!

Posted by Sora+Kiari

what was the point oh Chain of memories? I never bought it because I though it was Kingdom Hearts but for handhelp systems? $600 is really too much even if it could be the best system in the world.....but I'd still pay(lol). Do you think it'll come with a game and a stradegy guide like gamecube did?

Posted by Roxas23857

It was to give you clues about KH2 and kindof link all 3 games together because where KH left off Com began then where com left off KH3 began so they all were linked into each other so the games would make more sense.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I sort of understand. I'll probably understand later. Did u c the secret ending of kh2?

Posted by Roxas23857

Yeah..did you?

Posted by Sora+Kiari

no

Posted by Roxas23857

You can got to youtube.com and look up Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending and you can see it if you want.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

that's really cool thanks!!! I'll check it out in a min!

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok it should work if it doesn't just talk to me and I'll help you out.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

that was a really intersting ending..it was just really choppy(cause my comp goes really slow) Is it supposed to go from all the keyblades in the ground directly to the 4 crossroads? Are there 4 or 3 warriors?

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting Sora+Kiari: that was a really intersting ending..it was just really choppy(cause my comp goes really slow) Is it supposed to go from all the keyblades in the ground directly to the 4 crossroads? Are there 4 or 3 warriors?

Yes it is and there are 3 AF's who are new people and a fourth person walking up but nowbody except Nomura the maker of Kingdom Hearts knows who that is.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

It' kinda looked like Riku but it's could have been memory of Xanort. Was this battle in the past or future? Mabey...I don't know there's so0o0o much to comprehend!

Posted by Moogs

Well, I am not getting a PS3 until KHIII anyways. And by then the PS3 price will have dropped and they will probably be talking about Sony's next gaming console. So, 59.99 to 100 doesn't seem that bad when I'm spending 300 to 400 bucks on a console.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I want to be sure the KHIII is definatly in stock when i buy it(i'll reseve it) so I don't have to wait forever.

Posted by Poco

OH YEAH GUYS THE PS3 IS JUST LIKE THE 3DO TIMES 15

MILLION!

Posted by NeXidala

pocommie i didnt understand wat u said....can u clarify plz :D

Posted by Poco

Quoting PoCommie: OH YEAH GUYS THE PS3 IS JUST LIKE THE 3DO TIMES 15

MILLION!

Posted by NeXidala

uhmm that didnt really help lol :)

Posted by Moogs

He's stupid ignore him.

Posted by NeXidala

ok cuz that made nooo sense.....

Posted by Sora+Kiari

i think he means it's a really high level of 3-d(but i dont know what that O was)

Posted by Arczu

You know what that was? SARCASM.

Anyway, the US prices are going to be high, which means that the Canadian prices will be 1.2x higher for PS3 game... yeesh. It's like paying $70 for each new game (before taxes). I'm estimating around there.

Posted by NeXidala

well considering that the prices for normal ps2 games are around 49.99 wen they first come out the ps3 prices will probably be higher than that because of the quality...