On astonishingly bad movies...

Posted by s0ul

Any movies you've seen that were so absurdly terrible that it was consistently hilarious?

RobotJox- the year is... the future. Territorial gains are won by... teams? In mech battles. Except the mechs move really slow and can't do anything cool. Watch with a couple friends, I can almost guarantee you'll cry for one reason or another.

Cutaway- A movie about drug-running sky-divers, except there's only a grand total of 10 minutes or so that have anything to do with drug-running. The movie has about 80 montages (not exaggerating) and the awful dialogue, acting, premise, Dennis Rodman, etc make it worth watching, preferably right before RobotJox.

I'm sure there's a thread like this on the front page, but I don't want to look at it.

Posted by brownoystercult

street fighter

Posted by Lord of Spam

Snakes on a Plane

Posted by Axis

King Kong

Posted by El Capitan

Not neccesarily a movie, but Entourage Season 2. Its one of HBO's thats on the rise and it one of my favorites.

Posted by maian

Batman and Robin.

The horribleness kept me laughing.

Oh! And xXx: State of the Union.

Posted by candycab

The Mother of all bad movies

Plan 9 From Outerspace , you can see the strings that hold up the cardboard planets in the backgrounds etc

Best bad movie for me is

Death Race 2000 .. worth checking out if you havent seen it :) teams of 2 race across the country running people down for points.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What was that movie with John Travolta where he played an alien? That one.

Posted by Raptor

Hudson Hawk.

Posted by Klarth

Chopper Chicks From Zombietown
Cocaine Fiends
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Bride of The Monster
Reefer Madness
The Wasp Woman
Teenagers From Outer Space
Dementia 666
The Ring 2 (American version, obviously)
Dark Water (American version, obviously)
The Grudge (American version, obviously)
Gayniggers From Outer Space

Posted by Arcadios

Catwoman.
I thank God I never got to finish it.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Gigli. Just typing it makes me want to ask for a refund. Oh, and i also believe that 30 state of the union sucked balls.

Posted by Poco

Manos the Hands of Fate

Easily the worst movie ever.

Posted by Crazy K

Wheels of fire by far is one of the worst films ever made.

Posted by candycab

Quoting Vampiro: What was that movie with John Travolta where he played an alien? That one.

Battlefield Earth......Yeah that was a horrible mess

Posted by Mystic Hero

Well I have to agree with Soul on RobotJox. I remember watching it many years ago, one of the worst movies to waist an hour and a half of my lfie watching.

Here's another one I found to be really bad: Star Ship Troopers. Seriously, wtf is up with this movie. The plot freaking sucked. "Omg the alien bugs from like a zillion miles away are pooping meteors out at the earth that could kill us, lets go kill them and that giant wurm that sucks peoples brains." After watching that I wanted to shoot myself for spending money on such a bad movie.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

SST was awesome. What are you talking about?

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Mystic Hero: Well I have to agree with Soul on RobotJox. I remember watching it many years ago, one of the worst movies to waist an hour and a half of my lfie watching.

You've seen it?! You are now my brother.

Raptor, Hudson Hawk... my dad told me it was good once, I actually punched him the first time I saw him after I watched it. At least it was on TV and I didn't spend any money on it.

Posted by Arwon

Everybody except Poco and, by extension, me, is wrong.